Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help. An Error In The Dob In My Exemption Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help. An Error In The Dob In My Exemption Certificate (865 Views)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help. An Error In The Dob In My Exemption Certificate by adeboy11: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Hi there, the day on the date of birth on my exemption certificate was entered wrongly. The month and the year were correct but the day was put as 1st instead of 7th. I reported it to the officer in the school, but he said since its only the day then there is not much problem. He told me to take it like that since anyone will know its a typographical error from nysc, afterall, month and year which are correct are more important. Has anyone has this type of issue. Should i leave it like that. How should i go about it. Thank u for ur time.
Re: Help. An Error In The Dob In My Exemption Certificate by nobsalis: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Pls how can i knw i got Date Of Birth issues Wanna knw now before d online registration starts

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2016 / Npower Shortlisted Candidates – See List Successful Candidates 2017 / Corpers Mull Protest In Kubwa Over Ban On Alcoholic Beverages At Mammy Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.