Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years (16584 Views)

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Temidyben(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Iloveafrica post=55638005]I want to sell my Facebook page that has 8,000 likes.
If you're interested, kindly call/text/whatsapp me on 070-6427-2729
Thanks
[/quote

Pls what benefit will it have when I have mine.
Abeg park well.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Mbediogu(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Issue of blood? why repeat all the miracles of Jesus instead of doing new ones? Why not HIS for example? You want to fake His second coming?
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by back2sender: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Catfishbilly got it right. Why was cobhams not healed there? I was at the camp meeting and i get so disappointed with all this charade called miracles.
What i expect from churches is just preach the word and infuse it into our the word can help in mans day to day living.
The entire conglomerate of dominion city belongs to pastor ogbueli, its a business empire and strictly a business and notin else.
Meanwhile i heard a gist that one of the senior pastors resigned a very vibrant one for that matter, so tell me how its not a business? The senior pastor was seen as a threat
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by realmindz: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Sadly, Cobhams Asuquo was there and he didn't get healed.
One case that would have been easily verified.

Free the sheeple indeed.
One byte of brain power this one doesn't have.

grin grin grin wicked!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Horus(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
akintom:
Here are the "proves"

How much money she received from the church?
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Basic123: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Churches are business centers,miracles are the products,while showing off the fake miracles is the style of advertisement.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by D1official: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Sadly, Cobhams Asuquo was there and he didn't get healed.
One case that would have been easily verified.

Free the sheeple indeed.
One byte of brain power this one doesn't have.
Bro I wasn't born believing sir, I was once like u.
So probably u may b d one dat needs that sheeple off,when dealing with God.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by CatfishBilly: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
D1official:

Bro I wasn't born believing sir, I was once like u.
So probably u may b d one dat needs that sheeple off,when dealing with God.
For you to ask if he wanted to be healed just made me question everything about you.
If I may ask you, What is the greatest gift you can give a blind man?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by D1official: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:

For you to ask if he wanted to be healed just made me question everything about you.
If I may ask you, What is the greatest gift you can give a blind man?
I hv actually heard of a blindman dat says he wnts to remain blind because of the grants received from the government. To you it's his sight,bt unfortunately u nt cobhams.
Mind you did things works with our hearth mire than our lips, datz y our God can't b deceived.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Zi: 1:50am On Apr 18, 2017
D1official:

We don't need u more Dan u need us.
If u believe to ur own benefit, if u Dnt to ur detriment.
1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
I pray Dat u receive wisdom.
Detriment kwa? Ha! Why is what you believe based on "fear" rather than "proof"?
Is it too much to ask for a clear proof? These pics of random unverifiable people is unconvincing.
Abeg get to work.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by toprealman: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2019
akintom:
Here are the "proves"
You don't have to prove anything. Just share your testimony. God is ever faithful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? / 5 Factors That Led To The Spread Of Islam In Nigeria / Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.