Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

"Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) (38830 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
A severely disabled young lady from Germany has found the cure for her medically incurable disease in the unlikeliest of places – a church in Lagos, Nigeria.

Nicole Wezolek came to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) from her European base on a wheelchair after she was diagnosed with the debilitating disease of multiple sclerosis.

Medical doctors had pronounced her a ticking time-bomb with little less than a year to live as her entire body became increasingly numb and failed to respond to all treatment.

Having watched T.B. Joshua’s famed miracles on YouTube, Nicole decided to take the journey to Lagos, Nigeria, accompanied by her mother Marefe.

Sitting in the church on Sunday 15th January 2017, Pastor T.B. Joshua approached her and gave a word of prophecy that she was plagued by a suicidal spirit and depression, facts her mother instantly confirmed.

A video released by Emmanuel TV’s YouTube channel on Saturday 28th January 2017 shows Miss Wezolek falling heavily to the ground after Joshua’s prayer, the unusual contortions of her body showing the extent of the multiple sclerosis.

The following Sunday, Nicole and her mother returned to The SCOAN to testify to her total healing.

Showing her official card from the German government which classified her as a disabled person requiring the constant assistance of someone, Nicole said that feeling had returned to her body for the first time in one year after the prayer.

“The numbness is gone,” she told congregants. “I can feel my body one hundred percent and I’m happy that I can walk again.”

To cap off their miraculous Nigerian adventure, T.B. Joshua gave the duo $2,000 on their return to Germany.

“It’s overwhelming,” Marefe tearfully concluded, “I am touched with all your help.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-disabled-german-lady-receives.html

7 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by odiereke(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Thank God for your life.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nutase: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oyinbo miracle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by ademasta(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Disabled German lady receives amazing miracle from TB Joshua, or from God?
Better edit the title...

undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
God thank u for using ur servant to deliver humanity frm the captivity of the devil. To God be all the glory

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin Lies and the lying liars that tell them. grin

Stewpid Nigerians - why do you think they (TB) ALWAYS use foreigners for their fraud? Because, if they use a Nigerian who lives among us we will expose the scam very quickly because we sabi the pesin well well

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Make I no talk sha

4 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Joshjings(f): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
God be praised. Emmanuel!!!

7 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bet 9ja pastor grin with his fake drama

12 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
ademasta:
Disabled German lady receives amazing miracle from TB Joshua, or from God?

undecided
Ogbeni read the title of the post again angry

15 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
at least,this one is a foreigner......they can tell if its a lie or not

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by OVA200(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is that her name on top of the card please?

3 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Emmanuel!

4 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by dee02(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fraud as...s nigga TB Joshua cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Akwasi(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Its amazing how man has lost faith in GOD. We are shouting miracles when the Bible has said it is just a bonus for those that truly believe in the name of JESUS

5 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Category1: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
The woman doesn't look german angry

6 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by mykeljosef: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
anything can happen

good for them shar

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sunnymatey:
God thank u for using ur servant to deliver humanity frm the captivity of the devil. To God be all the glory
instead of paying tithe why dont you give me the money you give al this yahoo yahoo pastors ode

3 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by axeman2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
MIRACLE IS TO MAKE ONCE FAITH STRONGER. WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THE PEOPLE PERISH.
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by kabayomi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
wink
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
martineverest:
at least,this one is a foreigner......they can tell if its a lie or not
even foreigners lie?

2 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by pwettyesther(f): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Faith can move moutain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
I watched it happen live

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
It's a good thing. Isn't it?
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mtcheew

If i believe this then i am a fool

10 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerians Don't value this man..
many wish for him to fail,, I have never seen or read TBJ retaliate to every insult thrown at him..

5 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by darknetcom: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
this demon...
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:
grin Lies and the lying liars that tell them. grin

Glorified scamming in the name of Lord for the gullible.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Okebarn: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
It can only be God. God bless Prophet T B Joshua

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.