Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures (2817 Views)

Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post / Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by manmoraskk: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2017
I read a post yesterday about a stolen car along kubwa express way Abuja. https://www.nairaland.com/3743627/toyota-corolla-snatched-gunpoint-abuja

Please help rebroadcast!!!
Vehicle snatched at Dutse/Kubwa express, Abuja earlier today around 2:00am
Model :Toyota Corolla
Model. 2009
chasis number: 2T1BU4OE59CO89843
Plate number: KMC85JQ
Color: Blue
Please help rebroadcast as vehicle belongs to a friend and bought just 2 days ago... I beg you ALL
If You Have Any Information Leading it's discovery... call 08039271438 or 08035540279.

Thanks!!!

My opinion the guy should investigate the seller, or shield more light so that we can help me. The car is still on olx till now. Here is the link below.
https://www./m/ad/toyota-corolla-s-ID15PDBa.html?code=8a5b94fb00

My question.

To the guy or his friend.

Did they repaint the car

Did they tinted the glass after buying

This car was one if the cheapest on olx, the owner
agreed certain amount from me that make me to suspect the car , did you guy investigate the car before buying?
We I still have the seller number if this might help.

Help him to push this to front page maybe it may help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by ENDTIMECOMING: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2017
Op thanks so much for this infor. this is the car they snatch from the owner. the owner has to make a move now, get the police involve to get his car back. Criminals every where, God pls save us.

1 Like

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by adenine02: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2017
9ja na wa!
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by menstrualpad: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Seen
Seller's details posted.
He posted the advert on April 12/2017

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by decatalyst(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2017
We too like cheap things and we can always land in this kind of framed doom.

He should involve a good detective and keep all things under wraps as investigation continues

4 Likes

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by lyriclekidd(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2017
nawa oh
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by mascot87(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2017
The car dey olx oooooo to be sold at Garki II

https://www./m/ad/toyota-corolla-s-ID15PDBa.html?code=58973cdae9

That's the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by marksooyinmiebi(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2017
Come and see

Cc dillinger
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by bolseas(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2017
lalasticlala, please do the needful!
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by busky101(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Na WA, boys ain't smiling
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Car was bought after the post. Even the infotainment system you are seeing is old as it was replaced with 8 inch DVD at the point of sale. So what is there now is a dvd screen and the old one removed is still in the trunk of the car

manmoraskk:
I read a post yesterday about a stolen car along kubwa express way Abuja. https://www.nairaland.com/3743627/toyota-corolla-snatched-gunpoint-abuja

Model. 2009
Please help rebroadcast as vehicle belongs to a friend and bought just 2 days ago... I beg you ALL
If You Have Any Information Leading it's discovery... call 08039271438 or 08035540279.

Thanks!!!

My opinion the guy should investigate the seller, or shield more light so that we can help me. The car is still on olx till now. Here is the link below.

My question.

Did they repaint the car

agreed certain amount from me that make me to suspect the car , did you guy investigate the car before buying?

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by idu1(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Make I buy land first and develop it later.
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by falcon01: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by bigfather(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
manmoraskk:

Model. 2009

Thanks!!!

My question.

Did they repaint the car

As una don blow the cover now. The guy go don run.
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whistle blowment grin

Criminals are everywhere
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by emeijeh(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
fuckerstard:
Whistle blowment grin
Abi na?
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by kekakuz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
too late I guess
you should have just gone to the police first or call the owner instead of making it public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by PapaNnamdi: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Naw that you have form Detective on Nairaland the thief Blike,

Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by spaggyy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
There are two sides to this story ...the olx post could be an old one.... Also this could put the seller in problem

Or otherwise
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by sisisioge: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Una don call the Owner's number to give him the link? It is well o.
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
You just have to be careful on how you handle cases like this. Before I go further, let me give you some details, most time when you post vehicles on Olx,it could be automatically refresh by Olx...I stand to be corrected .

The questions that comes to mind are;

How come it's the Same pictures that was posted on Nairaland are the same pics posted by seller on seller OLX.

Did he actually buy the car from OLX seller or from other source.

About two to three different seller can have a vehicle posted on any classified website,buyer may come.from anyone of them at the end,5 different seller may have a contact of a particular vehicle for sale and at the end the others may not have proper information that the vehicle he is trying to market has been sold through another marketer.

Don't be surprise that by the time you call/arrest the at the suspect poster on Olx,you will find out the owner of the vehicle had sold the vehicle through another hustler.

Or do you think if vehicle was actually stolen by the same person on OLX,he will advertise the vehicle with.same number.

At the end.you will just find out you wasted your time and resources with Nigeria Police and make more enemies with.people you have accused faslely.
Re: Found The Car Snatched Yesterday On Olx With Pictures by lobell: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
If OP called the seller and negotiated on said car, it stands to reason that the seller is complicit in the theft...if not, what car was he intending to sell to the OP?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The viral transport union leader killed by cultist in Lagos see the VIDEO / Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) / Gully Erosion Pulled Down A Building During A Downpour In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.