Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE (1619 Views)

Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit / IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Ebonyitvnews: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2017
It was gathered that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has asserted that the group would not enter any fresh negotiations with the federal government until Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is released from detention.

IPOB’s publicity secretary, Emma Powerful stated this yesterday in a press release made available to Newsmen in Awka, Anambra capital.

Powerful’s release was coming at a time when northern elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai had granted an interview, saying that Biafrans cannot lay claims to ownership of oil in the region.

He (Powerful) stated that the move was meant to whittle the power of Biafrans and also reduce it. For this reason, he added that the group was not ready to go into any further negotiations with the federal government except the release of its leader.

It berated Yakassai for his poor sense of history over ownership of oil in Nigeria, saying it was a deliberate attempt to cause disaffection in the country.

Part of the release reads, “We condemn the statement credited to Alhaji Tanko Yakassai that the Biafra agitation is annoying and the oil in Biafra-land does not belong to the owners of the indigenous people of the land.

“This statement contained in this interview is irritating that an elder like Tanko Yakassai does not know history of Nigeria and why Biafra must leave Nigeria without leaving any of her clan or tribe behind.

“It is pathetic that this Alhaji Tanko Yakassai did not see anything wrong with the amorphous geographical expression called Nigeria.

The late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe allowed himself to be tricked and used by the then British government to keep this vacuum named Nigeria by Flora Shaw.

“We reiterate again that no negotiation of any sorts unless the government releases our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and other members detained illegally in all the prisons and security cells across the country.

“He (Yakassai) and his fellow politicians in Nigeria cannot stop the restoration of Biafra. Our parents were not born Nigerians for the information of this politician and others; therefore we cannot secede from something we were not part of”, the release noted.
FOR MORE REPORT VISIT http://ebonyitvnews.com/archives/3508

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by sarrki(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2017
Following
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by omenkaLives(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Was anyone NEGOTIATING with them? How come they didn't inform us all this while?

LiePob be feeling funky with themselves since the days of yore.. cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Yyeske(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Who negotiated with them before? Clowns

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by sarrki(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s].

who told you that there's no negotiation going on behind the scene or are you expecting to be reading everything on nairaland grin or are you expecting to hear from FG that they're shamelessly negotiating with ipob.

What a shallow thinking and so much dependant on nairaland cheesy

omenka you see, you're not making sense since God knows and i think the best section for you is romance section afterall you and I knows that you need it most grin
who knows miracle might happen cheesy

I will not observe again

FG will not negotiate with terrorist organization

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
Was anyone NEGOTIATING with them? How come they didn't inform us all this while?

Channel all this you strength defending your village and benue state will be fulani free cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Waranimals: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2017
omenkaLives:

Lmaooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ayamback: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

I will not observe again

FG will not negotiate with terrorist organization

[/s]

what's this one saying?

e pain am well well

Buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying?

e pain am well well

Buhari is a terrorist

My alobam! Stop crying and let me educate you about the anuofia called kanu!Have you not heard that the jailbird called mazi Nnamdi kanu is a "Flat headed, Maths set skull having, Smelly akpu munching, Stale ugwu swallowing, Micro waved jewish impersonating, fermented Palm wine swilling, weevil infested beans chewing, cowardly chest beating bastard?"

Do you want to be mentored by such a damned creature? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ayamback: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
Funlordmaniac:

My alobam! Stop crying and let me educate you about the anuofia called kanu!Have you not heard that the jailbird called mazi Nnamdi kanu is a "Flat headed, Maths set skull having, Smelly akpu munching, Stale ugwu swallowing, Micro waved jewish impersonating, fermented Palm wine swilling, weevil infested beans chewing, cowardly chest beating bastard?"

Do you want to be mentored by such a damned creature? grin
[/s]
what's this one saying?
e pain am well well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by DrGoodman: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2017
ruggedised:

Channel all this you strength defending your village and benue state will be fulani free cheesy cheesy

Chaiii grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by SuperS1Panther: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Was anyone negotiating with these Jokers before? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What happened to your last 7days ultimatum?

IPods and lame ultimatum are 5 and 6.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by DrGoodman: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Was anyone negotiating with these Jokers before? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What happened to your last 7days ultimatum?

IPods and lame ultimatum are 5 and 6.

Be more concerned about Fulani's taking more Yoruba states, Osun is going just like illorin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2017
One you hear ipob aba made jews like emmanuela powerless releasing these their igbere ultimatums usually around public holidays this is the only image that should come to mind!

Empty vessels just like their nl followers! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by DrGoodman: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

You should be more concerned with the number of bastard children that will soon be delivered in all Igbos states with all the raping of your mothers in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abi a and Imo?

Up until last week, your mothers were still crying for help from the incessant and sustained molestation by the demonic herdsmen.

So help yourslef first before helping others.

Anyway, rename Oyigbo back to Obigbo before you can talk about Ilorin. We dare you Osu.

Right after you chase away the Fulani emir of illorin. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

You should be more concerned with the number of bastard children that will soon be delivered in all Igbos states with all the raping of your mothers in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abi a and Imo?

Up until last week, your mothers were still crying for help from the incessant and sustained molestation by the demonic herdsmen.

So help yourslef first before helping others.

Anyway, rename Oyigbo back to Obigbo before you can talk about Ilorin. We dare you Osu.

lol. so you don't know that oyi still has a meaning in igboland? my brother oyi is a dialect of the ASA people that makes up ndoki people and oyigbo local government

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Igboesika: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2017
If afonjas are not worried about Biafra, they wouldn't have jumped into this thread like toads. Just look at their miserable comments up there.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

One you hear ipob aba made jews like emmanuela powerless releasing these their igbere ultimatums usually around public holidays this is the only image that should come to mind!

Empty vessels just like their nl followers! grin

you should be more concerned about your nursing mothers that was chased into the lagoon that you threatened Igbo's with.
and also your people that are slum dwellers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

you should be more concerned about your nursing mothers that was chased into the lagoon that you threatened Igbo's with.
and also your people that are slum dwellers

Abeg why this aba made jew dey cry for my body? The truth don pain you reach like that? So tay you don christen me as afonjiggedy by force? That oba talk still dey pain you too?

Chai....ndo my alobam! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by SuperS1Panther: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

lol. so you don't know that oyi still has a meaning in igboland? my brother oyi is a dialect of the ASA people that makes up ndoki people and oyigbo local government

Story!!!

Okrikas renamed Obigbo, get real.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Abeg why this aba made jew dey cry for my body? The truth don pain you reach like that? So tay you don christen me as afonjiggedy by force? That oba talk still dey pain you too?

Chai....ndo my alobam! grin

what a shame that you threatened Igbo's but your mother's ended up in the lagoon instead. to make the matter worse the land will still be sold to Igbo developers and your mothers will remain homeless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by DrGoodman: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

what a shame that you threatened Igbo's but your mother's ended up in the lagoon instead. to make the matter worse the land will still be sold to Igbo developers and your mothers will remain homeless

I will buy a land in that Otodo gbame soon grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Story!!!

Okrikas renamed Obigbo, get real.

guy you must be a joker maybe you haven't realised that you are talking to an indigene of obigbo. an okrika man has never ruled rivers state and okrika shares no boundary with obigbo so I wonder how it is possible for an okrika man to name obigbo. pls don't stay in osogbo and tell me what that is happening in my state!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ayamback: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2017
ruggedised:

That's what i have been telling omenkalives since but he no dey hear

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

At least I have a mother! What is your own excuse for ending up this way my nwokem! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Shut Down London Bus Station, Singing Nigerian Songs (video) / Around One Million Rally For Catalan Independence From Spain - Reuter / Buhari Appoints Igbo Man As New DG For Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.