Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? (3822 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 27, 2017
onyenze123:
The earth surface is flat, period. One major lesson I learned from billyonaire.
grin

Why am I not surprised.... undecided
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2017
SirWere:
grin

Why am I not surprised.... undecided

Because your brain has been brainwashed with Omo from day 1 grin. Natural instinct is gone. All you say is according to this and that person and organization....
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by AmunaNo1: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Who said I cant hack the matrix, as far as I am asked I can explain abi ? So A nairalander asked a question and I responded and decided I can paste it here for y'all to read. I might not respond to comments as I am pretty much busy with the Easter BBQ and my pretty guests.

Time to read to read, you might find something helpful on your journey.

I will respond here, as I do not like wasting my times sending emails back and forth to different people cos I have lots of people sincerely writing to get answers on this matrix. I will be brief and I am permitted to share information as long as someone asks.

I never said man has no tripartite nature. Man is more. Body, Soul and Spirit. Body is the physical Spacesuit body, the water-based container for Spirit and Soul. Think of a ball of photon leaving Source Field and moving at Speed of Consciousness, which could be average of a million times the speed of Light depending on the Conscious threshold we are talking about. As Photon is hauled by consciousness, it materializes at a momentum of impact with grid nodes, the act of sex, union of 2 opposite nano-machines (nannites) at Orgasm, enough energy is produced during the thrust and seed is fertilized. This is very important. Have you ever wondered if babies made during sex, if the child born as a product of orgasm will be on a consciousness level same as a seed fertilized without orgasm ? That is something for you to ponder on, I have my answers. So when wave-function is collapsed by the conscious observer, Soul enters the body, lays dormant, waiting for the first breath of oxygen to oxidize the carbonated water based vessel, a seed of a child to come. Soul is covered in physical, a density that can keep soul within the Field of Earth's magnetism that you guys choose to call Gravity. There is no such word, but I will use it because you guy call it so. Soul houses spirit, Body houses Soul and Spirit...All are energy of diverse quantum level. But the true nature of all, is light at its different wavelengths and momentum.

That is that about Body, Soul and Spirit.....Mind is a different kettle of fish, the casement for Ego....the trick in being happy or sad, rich or poor, happens in that fertilizer ground call the MIND. I need a million dollars to teach you about mind and you can literary turn wealthy hacking your mind and that of others.

Now to your other questions;
How are bad people dealt with by God, sorry cosmos? Is cosmos also forgiving? Does cosmos turn a blind eye to perpertrators of evil? - blood money ritualists, murderers, politicians & govt officials who loot us blind of our common patrimony etc.

Karma, Reincarnation, Sin, Evil, politics, looting are all constructs operable within the Dimensions/Densities of Time and Space. As long as you are down here on Planets bound by Constructs of Time and Space, you can do what ever you want and if you are caught either by your fellow physical entities breaking local laws they will f.uck with you as they like. Trust me. And a step further from Physicality, to Astral, Etheric and Mental Plane, using sweet names for 3D, 4D, 5D dimensions so you religious and psychological guys can understand. Within these realms are Karma and reincarnation and the Natural Laws to those planets within the Universe, yet Archons, ETs, ITS, archons, Lucifer (Satan) the One you call Jehovah, Zeus, YHWH etc rules supreme, he is going to use those Universal laws to punish you cos you agreed to obey those laws before you were born, so when you die, whatever impression of Heaven you created in your mind stayed in your archive, the one you guys call Arkashic record, it is that tape that will play back and Heaven will look so perfect. You guys created it with your thoughts. The thing is, it is just a fairy tale. The real game is not to stay in heaven, we are Primordial beings, our job is to journey the cosmos, universe by universe, planet by planet enjoying, rebuilding and expansion the universe, our universe, but due to magnetism of Earth, we needed this body. Cant you guys understand why you cant live for ever with this water body ? It is a space suit for soul. SOul is self, we are souls in physical body, Soul is photon, soul is light a pure light beyond the silly UV spectrum that ordinary eyes can see. As soul you see more than 24 beautiful colors. Do Soul travel and you see yourself as light.

Now, back to our discussion. Soul is bound by local laws in lower planes of the universe, but as Spirit, you are not bound by Karma, cos you are outside the control of Karma. My goal was to escape the recycling of the Light, the satellite Station that the Moon represent. It is the moon, on the etheric 4D that Soul sees when out of body or when dying. You are in absolute Darkness when you die, then you see the most beautiful light, wont you be attracted to a fuccking bright light ? You fuccking will. So the satellite machine recycles your soul back to Earth. Shikenna, you are a food source of ETs, these are the things you worship, some good ones, you call the Angels, are ETs outside of Lower Universe, they come from pure spirit realms to help you. Cos this planet was created with love but kata kata enter, so there is agreement between the Galactic Federation for every Soul that has Awaken to be left alone to move to the Source Field, where we do the entire engineering of the Cosmos. It is advance science not yet known by our scientists but I am studying it. Although I have businesses I need to pay attention to. I didnt plan coming to Nairaland for a month but I dont know why I am here.

Back to this, cos I wont be writing for long, I got projects to complete in a month. So I will try to write as much as I receive from the Field.

Please who created Marduk & Enki? how did these Orion based primordial humanoid species come into being? What was their purpose in saying " let us make man in our own image"?
I await your response via email sir,

Great Question, wonderful question, I am glad somebody asked me this question because I am permitted to share when asked.
Listen Jehovah or Lucifer or Satan or what ever name different cultures and religions will like to call them are just a wonderful fact. But let me tell u a story, I am not asking you to believe me, but make up your mind. These ETs, there are beings whose body type is decided by the nature of the planet that their soul was born. The nature of some of their body can sustain soul for 10,000yrs some for 1million years. Soul enters every node of consciousness, whatever consciousness materializes has to do with thoughts, thoughts are powerful. If you visualise how a devil looks like in your prayers in your thoughts and remember your thoughts are waves, when consciousness in the cosmos meets your thoughts on the nodes, the consciousness collapses the wave function and you create a demon, you guys are all guilty, so these demons exist in different dimension, you as human are operating in all dimensions but you just dont know how to tune your heart, move consciousness from the brain to the heart and connect your merkaba to the Earth grid and down to Earths core and upwards to the Source Field. When you do that, you can materialize anything, be anything, be anywhere by just thinking about it, you will be there Physically, that is how powerful you are.

So, these brothers you call God and Satan, are Children of the Queen of Orion, the entire Orion Constellations. Over there women Rule, any man worthy of marriage to her becomes the Monarch. Queen Elizabeth kind of stuff, but the Reptillians hate that, they now started suppressing women. Since they rule earth, and invented religions, you can see how Islam supress women, even Christianity, hardly will a women head the church except she is psychically gift to form poor prayer group...ahahah I don tire to type jare.

There is so much going on now.....So Earth is Queen of Orion's project, a digital Library flying around the Cosmos on the speed of 30,000 kilometers per second and vibrating on a frequency of 7.83Hz and humming the beautiful sound OM.

Journeying the Dark Universe with a Light source called Sun, powered by the energies of all humans on Earth. Beautiful. Beautiful Project, so the Queens Sons the ones you call God and Satan in Christianity, had misunderstanding when Homo Erectus was sequenced and interbred through all means including sex to become Us. Marduk, the one you Call Arch-Angel Michael, is a great scientist that programmed our DNA and just dash us small maximum 120 yrs earth body, I hope to meet Marduk. I need me some extension of life some more.

So this Planet of ours has turn out wonderful and other ETs from dimensions/densities are battling to take over the entire place, some like us, we are beautiful, handsome, we fly into space with spacecraft made of steel, they laugh at us but they love us for trying. And they laugh cos they know we have forgotten what we are at our core, that we at our Core, is the spark of God, a God in its own right, experiencing creation in any form that any Entity will manipulate it to.

The Good guy and the bad guy are brothers, and you their modified creature, their food source, your negative emotions generates negative energy for anti-matter plasma, the fuel they need to power their other projects. To escape these Orion family, you need to be like me.....And keep it secret. My Secret! ahahahahahahahaha

I see you're familiar with the work of Wes penre. Good job
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
onyenze123:

Because your brain has been brainwashed with Omo from day 1 grin. Natural instinct is gone. All you say is according to this and that person and organization....

Lol.

You clearly do not know me.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Tarry(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
I have always known that Satan is grand master of deception now I see it openly here. Jehovah same as satan and some people believe this, deception cant get anymore beyond this. But I am not surprise, when you go close to Satan that is what you get. Will be praying for all of you in this trap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things No One Ever Told You About The Dreaded Ogboni Fraternity / Chris Oyakhilome with Archbishop Duncan Williams, Benny Hinn, Bishop Dag Mills / Adam And Eve: A Tragic Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.