Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals (5107 Views)

Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
seems like u feel u r Talking to a child, if I finish discussing with u..u will cry
Hahahahaha u got nothing bro.
U are just running away from d truth.
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Hahahahaha u got nothing bro.
U are just running away from d truth.
let your all powerful God heal all diseases in hospitals
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by analice107: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Analice107
Ogini?
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:
Ogini?
let's go and heal sick tomorrow
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by analice107: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
let's go and heal sick tomorrow
New Moniker. why not stick with the moniker i know?

Who is sick and where?
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

New Moniker. why not stick with the moniker i know?

Who is sick and where?
any general hospital near us and am not landlord
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by analice107: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
any general hospital near us and am not landlord
Introduce yaself first.

That actually is what i do often. Hospitals, prisons, orphanages and Elderly people's home.
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

Introduce yaself first.

That actually is what i do often. Hospitals, prisons, orphanages and Elderly people's home.
let me see a medical report, certifying someone u healed
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:
Ogini?
what does this mean?
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Yeah Signs and wonders are performed daily in our churches.
If d man at beautiful gate didn't ask anything from peter peter could have walked passed him. If blind barthemeous didnt shout Jesus could have walked past him. So we will only follow d footsteps of our father
Dude, Jesus never said you should restrict your "healing" to movie sets Altars.

He said go forth.

And the man at the beautiful gate didn't ask to be healed. He only asked for cash....

Dissimilar
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by analice107: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what does this mean?
It means 'What?'
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by analice107: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
let me see a medical report, certifying someone u healed
Hahahahahahahahaha. You make laf. I shd show you a report becos you are who?

Do i report to you?
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:
Hahahahahahahahaha. You make laf. I shd show you a report becos you are who?
Do i report to you?
fake pastors
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by analice107: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
fake pastors
You are a toddler?
Hopefullandlord drew me in here, am out. Dont respond to rugrats
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by Arielle: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

We only follow d footsteps of our father. D only day Jesus went by himself to a place where sick people were gathered, he sneaked in, healed only one person and left. In d midst of so many sick persons and christians also sneak into d hospital heal one and leave. If Jesus did it who are we?
But if u truly want to know for urself bring d sick person to Shiloh or Christ embassy healing school. Its an experiment dat wont cost u anything

Excuse me but..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

You are a toddler?

Hopefullandlord drew me in here, am out. Dont respond to rugrats
make we go heal
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
SirWere:

Dude, Jesus never said you should restrict your "healing" to movie sets Altars.

He said go forth.

And the man at the beautiful gate didn't ask to be healed. He only asked for cash....

Dissimilar
At least he made a move to draw the attention of peter. Those in hospitals should also make moves. Registration into d healing school of Christ embassy is free of charge. Why dnt they register and come let it remain dat they are not healed.
List how many prophets and apostles dat went around d hospitals to heal people.
I have said lf u have any sick, take d person to shiloh, if he doesn't get healed den u can open ur mouth and say wat u want
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

At least he made a move to draw the attention of peter. Those in hospitals should also make moves. Registration into d healing school of Christ embassy is free of charge. Why dnt they register and come let it remain dat they are not healed.
I have said lf u have any sick, take d person to shiloh, if he doesn't get healed den u can open ur mouth and say wat u want
so God powers fail in hospitals
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by CatfishBilly: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Search for winsomex in this forum and read about his firsthand experience of the fraud that's the healing school
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Search for winsomex in this forum and read about his firsthand experience of the fraud that's the healing school
No one can tell me anything about dat school wit wat i have seen wit my very own eyes.
D registration is free for everybody as long as u register and present ur medical report. If its all fake why would they be admitting everybody who registered?
D last one dat held in lagos had a capacity of over 100000 though not everybody gets healed but at least 80% are healed.
I challenge any atheist who thinks he really wants to know d truth to step into dat school. Or Even Shiloh. It wont cost d person anything
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

No one can tell me anything about dat school wit wat i have seen wit my very own eyes.
D registration is free for everybody as long as u register and present ur medical report. If its all fake why would they be admitting everybody who registered?
D last one dat held in lagos had a capacity of over 100000 though not everybody gets healed but at least 80% are healed.
I challenge any atheist who thinks he really wants to know d truth to step into dat school. Or Even Shiloh. It wont cost d person anything
show us proof
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
show us proof
Am a proof myself.
If u want a proof for urself find someone around u dat is sick and bring d person to shiloh by december. Or get a person u re very sure of his sickness ready by next healing school, do d registration urself and stand by d person. I dnt think there is a greater proof dan dat
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Am a proof myself.
If u want a proof for urself find someone around u dat is sick and bring d person to shiloh by december. Or get a person u re very sure of his sickness ready by next healing school, do d registration urself and stand by d person. I dnt think there is a greater proof dan dat
show us proof that you are a proof and not a proof of scam
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
show us proof that you are a proof and not a proof of scam
One thing about people who claim they are wise is to take up d challenge and go and see things for themselves. I have thrown u a challenge pick it up and enter d place. Or are u afraid dat light wud overthrow d darkness inside u.
Or if u know any sick person get me d person's medical report. I will register d person for d next session. Dat is where u will get ur proof
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

One thing about people who claim they are wise is to take up d challenge and go and see things for themselves. I have thrown u a challenge pick it up and enter d place. Or are u afraid dat light wud overthrow d darkness inside u.
Or if u know any sick person get me d person's medical report. I will register d person for d next session. Dat is where u will get ur proof
so no proof of previous testimony
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
so no proof of previous testimony
Those ones u called scams were d proof. Now i am asking all members of association of atheists seun, adepeter26, ifene, etc to take up my challenge
Go there urself and get ur proof
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Those ones u called scams were d proof. Now i am asking all members of association of atheists seun, adepeter26, ifene, etc to take up my challenge
Go there urself and get ur proof
go there, I said you all should come to hospitals, They need u there, bunch of con artists
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by CatfishBilly: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Oga read his account, what you're talking about is what they showed you on TV.
Read about what they don't show on TV
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Oga read his account, what you're talking about is what they showed you on TV.
Read about what they don't show on TV
I HAVE BEEN THERE
How else would i say it.
I have seen things with my own eyes.
Its u who said its a lie dat am challenging to get any sick person of ur choice and get ur proof from there.
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

I HAVE BEEN THERE
How else would i say it.
Its u who said its a lie dat am challenging to get any sick person of ur choice and get ur proof from there.
so get a sick person u have taken before and give us his healing evidences or healing deh fear camera phone?
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
go there, I said you all should come to hospitals, They need u there, bunch of con artists
Bunch of blind men who dnt wish to see.
I threw u a challenge. Pick it up. I will sponsor any sick person of ur choice to shiloh. Just send me d person's medical report. Stop roaming in blindness
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by CatfishBilly: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

I HAVE BEEN THERE
How else would i say it.
Well, I've treated a lot of people who've gone to healing school and TB Joshua and are still battling their illnesses, so forgive me if I don't believe you.
What was your case? Or did you take someone there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue / Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys / Reason Why Islam Is A Satanic Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.