Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals (5078 Views)

Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
let's move out from today,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2017
this guy wan spoil show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by yomi007k(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
grin

Una wey no sabi anything dan to collect money- tithes, seeds, first fruit, offering etc.

Meningitis dey for north, why has FG not deployed pastors dere?

Jokerz!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
this guy wan spoil show
they should locate the hospital closest to them, and bring doctors reports of the healing
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Una wey no sabi anything dan to collect money- tithes, seeds, first fruit, offering etc.

Meningitis dey for north, why has FG not deployed pastors dere?

Jokerz!
I no be pastor, I wan mobilize oladegbu and all Nairaland pastors
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by yomi007k(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
I no be pastor, I wan mobilize oladegbu and all Nairaland pastors

Good idea!

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2017
yomi007k:

Good idea!
am in lagos, let's assemble them, abeg mention them
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:

MrPrevailer

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2017
we need more pastors,
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by carzola(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian pastors where called
To preach prosperity not to [heal] the sick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Analice107

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
Nigerian pastors where called To preach prosperity not to he's the sick
na lie, we must heal today
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Hosannah
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Why are they avoiding their responsibility
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by yomi007k(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
grin

I no sabi dem oo...i am a deist.

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by haykes(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Christians and miracle are 5&6
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
Why are they avoiding their responsibility
Jesus didn't go to hospitals to heal d sick. Rather d sick came to dem. I wont do wat my father didnt do

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Jesus didn't go to hospitals to heal d sick. Rather d sick came to dem. I wont do wat my father didnt do
hahahahhahahaha grin grin

What a cop out.

If you even read your bible, you would see where Jesus instructed his disciple to set forth and perform signs and wonders...

So set forth!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by yorex2011: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2017

Hope the OP has gotten the online orga.sm he's been craving for...

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

so no need for healing people in hospitals
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
yorex2011:

Hope the OP has gotten the online orga.sm he's been craving for...
so am guilty
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
SirWere:

What a cop out.

If you even read your bible, you would see where Jesus instructed his disciple to set forth and perform signs and wonders...

So set forth!
they go run
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by chuose2: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dont mind them, this video shows people how Adeboye has claimed that his handkerchief will raise the dead.

Yet his own two pastors that were killed, he never raised them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
so no need for healing people in hospitals
Yeah no need until their people garner faith and bring dem to church or request for prayers
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
SirWere:

What a cop out.

So set forth!
Yeah Signs and wonders are performed daily in our churches.
If d man at beautiful gate didn't ask anything from peter peter could have walked passed him. If blind barthemeous didnt shout Jesus could have walked past him. So we will only follow d footsteps of our father
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Yeah no need until their people garner faith and bring dem to church or request for prayers
u r indeed a fake pastor, so God's powers don't operate in hospitals
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
chuose2:
Dont mind them, this video shows people how Adeboye has claimed that his handkerchief will raise the dead.

Yet his own two pastors that were killed, he never raised them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
please find any pastor, let's mobilize them

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by zionmade1: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
u r indeed a fake pastor, so God's powers don't operate in hospitals
We only follow d footsteps of our father. D only day Jesus went by himself to a place where sick people were gathered, he sneaked in, healed only one person and left. In d midst of so many sick persons and christians also sneak into d hospital heal one and leave. If Jesus did it who are we?
But if u truly want to know for urself bring d sick person to Shiloh or Christ embassy healing school. Its an experiment dat wont cost u anything
Re: All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals by coolestchris(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

We only follow d footsteps of our father. D only day Jesus went by himself to a place where sick people were gathered, he sneaked in, healed only one person and left. In d midst of so many sick persons and christians also sneak into d hospital heal one and leave. If Jesus did it who are we?
But if u truly want to know for urself bring d sick person to Shiloh or Christ embassy healing school. Its an experiment dat wont cost u anything
seems like u feel u r Talking to a child, if I finish discussing with u..u will cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! / Why Don't Pastors Preach These Verses? / Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.