Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (302011 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Teasear: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls any nice accommodation at Akoko south west LG
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Teasear: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls any nice accommodation at Akoko south west LG, Ondo State.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Blackie46(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Part of requirements for camp registration is medical fitness certificate.For your medical fitness certificate that is genuine from government general hospital. Delivery any where in Lagos. Call 08131855811.Note: No payment will be made until you receive your certificate of fitness.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Francisayo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Teasear:

Wow....That's my local govt...which town were u posted for ur ppa?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2017
To all the batch B copers that patronized us here for their medical fitness reports we say a big THANK YOU FOR PATRONISING US FOR YOUR MEDICAL
FITNESS REPORTS

AS THE COUNT DOWN TO January CAMP HAS BEGAN again DON'T LET YOUR MEDICAL FITNESS REPORT BE A DELAY TO YOU.

GET YOURS WITHIN HOURS OF SENDING US YOUR
DETAILS FOR JUST N2500

NOTE: PAYMENT IS AFTER YOUR WORK IS DONE AND
SHOWN TO YOU OR AT COLLECTION POINT.

You get it in PDF format for printing anywhere you are in the whole world.

YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07032609400 FOR CALLS AND
WHATSAPP

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2017
attention007:

Where in ughelli north?

Ibru college
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Teasear:
sure dr ar many gud one's bt ur money speaks...Go to Akungba-Akoko(Versity hostin town )or Iwaro-Oka u will get a gud place..
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by attention007(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
iamawara:

Ibru college

Lol Cecilia ibru college. it's in ughelli. Not bad you are lucky it's not ibru's village
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
attention007:

Na so. hope u loving your ppa. I have a guy here on NL who went to same camp with u. Kwara state yeah?

yes boss... if you're from federal school, the camp is not going to be new to your system. (smiles)
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by freeDR(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
yemsai:
I will be leaving Tuesday morning
yemsai ...how was camp?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by attention007(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yhemit:

yes boss... if you're from federal school, the camp is not going to be new to your system. (smiles)

Federal school ke. it's unfortunate that we Al must go through it whether we have fun or not. But will make the best out of it
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
attention007:

Lol Cecilia ibru college. it's in ughelli. Not bad you are lucky it's not ibru's village

Lol. The place is nice. But I don't know if it's a mixed school bcoz the students are on holiday..... They gave me accommodation I. D school quarters
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
iamawara:

Lol. The place is nice. But I don't know if it's a mixed school bcoz the students are on holiday..... They gave me accommodation I. D school quarters

you're enjoying o.... just make use of your time.

am still looking for something to be doing after the school period.

any idea from guys here. (omu-aran - kwara state)
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by attention007(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
iamawara:

I think it's a mixed school and it's great you have accommodation to lessen your worries of renting one on your own.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hinere(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
wow....its really bin a while i came to this group...NYSC camping took all my time. Im glad Im back home 2 rest and enjoy d xmas break. Camp was stressful and fun altogether. Im done with my ppa and lg clearance. Ogun state camp is fresh. They call it “five star camp”. Wishing Stream 2 all the best in their posting.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
To all the batch B copers that patronized us here for their medical fitness reports we say a big THANK YOU FOR PATRONISING US FOR YOUR MEDICAL FITNESS REPORTS

AS THE COUNT DOWN TO January CAMP HAS BEGAN again DON'T LET YOUR MEDICAL FITNESS REPORT BE A DELAY TO YOU.

GET YOURS WITHIN HOURS OF SENDING US YOUR DETAILS at a cost of N2500
NOTE: PAYMENT IS AFTER YOUR WORK IS DONE AND SHOWN TO YOU OR AT COLLECTION POINT.
You get it in PDF format for printing anywhere you are in the whole world.
YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07032609400 FOR CALLS AND WHATSAPP

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
attention007:

@iamawara that's my Alma mater. You gonna enjoy your stay there. Bro, it's not Cecilia ibru college o. Cecilia is in charge of MCFDS in ibru village.

It's a mixed school, good population, N100 tf from school to post office junction or main market using bike or keke then N50 bike fare from there to secretariat

Can't guarantee you on light sha cause light dine dey get issues.

House no too cheap sha. But haggle well and get good bed sitter for like 45-60k

There's peace. Just avoid flying colours. Enter house early as you be stranger. Stay indoors during festival period cause it can get messy.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by gdayo: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2017
please oo,any option for misplaced of skul Id card for dose going to camp Jan.reply urgently. takz.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by temtop005(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
The school collected ur ID card but I did the photocopy... Is there any problem
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by temtop005(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2017
The school collected my own ID CARD but I did the photocopy, will it cause any problem
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Yhemit:

you're enjoying o.... just make use of your time.

am still looking for something to be doing after the school period.

any idea from guys here. (omu-aran - kwara state)

Thanks bro. For me I don't know if I will be doing something after the school hours Sha. Will stay indoor all day..... Am used to that
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2017
cuvox:

@iamawara that's my Alma mater. You gonna enjoy your stay there. Bro, it's not Cecilia ibru college o. Cecilia is in charge of MCFDS in ibru village.

It's a mixed school, good population, N100 tf from school to post office junction or main market using bike or keke then N50 bike fare from there to secretariat

Can't guarantee you on light sha cause light dine dey get issues.

House no too cheap sha. But haggle well and get good bed sitter for like 45-60k

There's peace. Just avoid flying colours. Enter house early as you be stranger. Stay indoors during festival period cause it can get messy.
You are right. Keke to the junction is N100, nd N50 to the secretariate.... I have already reported, they gave me an accormmodation. A very nice room for 2 Corpers, a kitchen and bathroom. The Corp members I met told me they usually get light for like 4 or 7hrs a day, which is ok for me to charge my phones and laptop. What am just worried about is the surrounding environment and the peeps around, hope area boys no go dey disturb us anyhow sha
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
iamawara:

You are right. Keke to the junction is N100, nd N50 to the secretariate.... I have already reported, they gave me an accormmodation. A very nice room for 2 Corpers, a kitchen and bathroom. The Corp members I met told me they usually get light for like 4 or 7hrs a day, which is ok for me to charge my phones and laptop. What am just worried about is the surrounding environment and the peeps around, hope area boys no go dey disturb us anyhow sha

Dey your lane. don't go too flashy. use pidgin when necessary. if you love soccer, try visiting the match viewing centre to get familiar with faces. Greet neighbours when you can (very necessary) above all, NA GOD SURE PASS.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2017
iamawara:

Thanks bro. For me I don't know if I will be doing something after the school hours Sha. Will stay indoor all day..... Am used to that

hahaha.... time is going Bro, am not happy with my CDS (Drug free). I really love to join something that deals with agribusiness.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2017
gdayo:
please oo,any option for misplaced of skul Id card for dose going to camp Jan.reply urgently. takz.

you need it now. the collection of 2500 in my camp is with school I'd.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Teasear: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Francisayo:

Wow....That's my local govt...which town were u posted for ur ppa?
Oka Akoko LG Secretariat
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Teasear: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oluwasanmi18:
sure dr ar many gud one's bt ur money speaks...Go to Akungba-Akoko(Versity hostin town )or Iwaro-Oka u will get a gud place..
My PPA is at Oka Akoko Secretariat can I get anyone there?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yhemit:

hahaha.... time is going Bro, am not happy with my CDS (Drug free). I really love to join something that deals with agribusiness.

Wow. They are yet to give us CDS group. Mayb when we resume. Agribusiness is so good. I pray I fall under.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
cuvox:

Dey your lane. don't go too flashy. use pidgin when necessary. if you love soccer, try visiting the match viewing centre to get familiar with faces. Greet neighbours when you can (very necessary) above all, NA GOD SURE PASS.

Wow. Thanks so much bro. I will do that..... This will help a long way

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamawara:

Wow. They are yet to give us CDS group. Mayb when we resume. Agribusiness is so good. I pray I fall under.

am not happy about the cds group at all. planning to kick start something after my school period sha
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yhemit:

am not happy about the cds group at all. planning to kick start something after my school period sha
That's nice. I will think about something too if the security of my place is nice, I dey fear Delta State ooh
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamawara:

That's nice. I will think about something too if the security of my place is nice, I dey fear Delta State ooh

loolz... just dey ur lane. love my life o.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House