Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN (12956 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by bakila: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
post=55625696:
Dem don finish their plastering with over inflated budget.....

Judgement day is coming #2019

Judgment day is indeed coming.
This time around the defeat will be larger than 3m votes.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
smiley Let us see if they would meet up with the date.
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by Ekeke1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hw abt minna airport??
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by lukaf17(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wailer will not sleep before it was they can never do it in six weeks,all international airline will run away,its not possible,let them continued the talking,what matter most is what is can be verified and not how many times they eat in mama put canteen.job that can't be done in 16 years has now be done in 6 weeks ariwo ko ni music

2019 too sure 15millon vote different because every region will have PMB signature
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by jasawa: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
post=55625696:

Nooo it's GEJ achievement it has already reached a completion stage before BUhari comes
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by new2012: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Drabeey:
And who is that who sings NIGERIA wont be good?

Who is that person who says... Buhari isnt NIGERIA's messiah?

GOD BLESS THE MAN WHO STOOD FIRM FIGHTING FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA.

God bless you PMB for blessing NIGERIA.

Thank GOD i am standing on one

drabeey was HERE

I'm disappointed, I've always followed ur post with keen interest....

3.5km of runway for 6 weeks and youre typing the above? How many was done in Glasgow and the airport wasn't even shut? Damn!
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by new2012: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Damn!

Celebrating 3.5km of runway repaired (not fresh construction) for 6 weeks,

Celebrating the government and retards in power for achieving that

Praying for those that loot the nation dry, just for 3.5km runway

Already attacking each other and celebrating Victory @ next election.

We deserve our leaders,the citizenry is worse than the leaders they elect. The government shall continuously ra.pe with long and huge diks the citizenry of this great country.
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by Samcathe: 6:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Good news
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
post=55625696:

Thank God it's done abi, What was the achievement of your hero?
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
agbalanze01:
Nonsense

how much was spent on this simple white elephant project

useless incompetent docile and dumb government

kiss the truth

What kind of hatred is this for God sake, Atleast something was done, But under GEJ nothing at all was done just looting the money to do it..
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2017
luckydelight1:
Kudos kudos kudos & still not by my power Jah made winning a habit. See photos below for your delight..

LOL you keep change moniker after each ban when are you going to stop this your nonsense scam..
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2017
new2012:

I'm disappointed, I've always followed ur post with keen interest....

3.5km of runway for 6 weeks and youre typing the above? How many was done in Glasgow and the airport wasn't even shut? Damn!

ISNT THAT GLASGOW BRO?

This is Nigeria.... let's stop this thinking of putting Nigeria side by.side with other advanced countries
Re: Abuja Airport Runway Will Be Ready By Monday, Says FAAN by new2012: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Drabeey:

ISNT THAT GLASGOW BRO?

This is Nigeria.... let's stop this thinking of putting Nigeria side by.side with other advanced countries

Berger came from where? You import their companies, import their technologies too. I'm sure Germany can fix that road faster without major disruptions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Street Maps / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.