Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,407 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House (60076 Views)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Davido & Olanrewaju Malcolm, Bisola's Baby Daddy Hang Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by smartty68(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol! So bloggers did some Photoshop effect to his head. Kwontinu
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by femolala001(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IT STILL WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT TTT KNACK AND FINGERED HER IN THE SHOW!
Swaer that no one has fingered or bleeped u b4 Swear that u are a virgin??

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by girlhaley(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Smh
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
End Time baby mama and baby father.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by kogistar: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
but she sucked TTT
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Rebuke: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wealth7:

Ladies don't talk in such manner..

In other word, that's another stupid fellow hiddin behind a female monicker to spew rubbish on NL.

Nice reasoning bro.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by norriswood(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
olodo.they knack theirself. Its 9ja that count sex as big deal..nothing is so spectacular about what happened aproko

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by delivryboy: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

You didn't demonstrate class in your comment.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by queiii: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmasege:
Disappointing. I had hoped to see picture of a handsome, younger and more responsible dude as her ex.

Atimes, one wonders how some celebrities fell for their spouses/girlfriends.

who says he's not handsome? who says he's not a "more responsible dude". your OP in one word; derp.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Foxrain: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Her mother won? undecided
Funny how Bisola fans are comforting themselves with that useless one campaign. May I remind you that many people have won one campaign before and it didn't do Jack for their career starting from Melvin oduah to Tayo etc.
There was only one winner in BBA and his name is Efe.
Stupid Bisola fans wake up and face reality, your girl is still broke and desperate.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by IVORY2009(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wealth7:

Perhaps a male in a lady's monika.... U never can tell
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by updatesflow: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
I said it before now. Read what Tee Bills said about having a second chance of marriage
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/i-will-keep-marriage-at-low-key-if-i.html
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Acetyl(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
But why the head con be like that na? oh maybe camera,i mean the hubby...
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
sorry abeg, whatz d meaning of baby-daddy
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by austinbrown: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Which conduct? TTT no finger her?
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Acetyl(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmasege:
Disappointing. I had hoped to see picture of a handsome, younger and more responsible dude as her ex.

They don't care about all those traits you listed all they want is rich man and nothing more...
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by sexyellency(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmasege:

Like say bisola too fine... Mtcheeeewww

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Onedibe1: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Wow..whr u there??neva saw the lashing part tho
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Ezesampson518(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
hmmm, man u ball dey sweet me. I reserve my comment
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by koladebrainiac(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
I like the guy statement. So clean n mature
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by seguno2: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
This guy is a joker.
Looking for who wrote the story?
Is that so difficult?
If he has any case, he should sue their ass off on defamation. If he doesn't know how to do that, he should consult Dino about how he is doing with lie lie Sahara reporters and Omoyele Sowore.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by seguno2: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
computergeek:
But men can ehh? Sexist issues worrying you...

I don't think that it is so much about sexism but rather about decorum.
If she wants to be treated like a gutter girl, she is free to use gutter language but should not complain subsequently.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Radiohead6(f): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wealth7:

Respect!!!
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Everking(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Love the guy,no doubt he is a matured dude

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by HarveySpecter1: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmasege:

She isn't cute too. Shey Na her wide mouth, Yoruba face or her crazy loud attitude wan attract fine Bobo.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by MisterGrace: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Talk of a stark illiterate.
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by YeyeGirl(f): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
C his head lyk Over burnt eggroll.... grin
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by happney65: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

What about those that have fuckkked her after the baby daddy..Abeg go sit down..

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by durasome(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wealth7:

.you dey mind that one.lack of proper upbringing
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by agrovick(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
computergeek:
But men can ehh? Sexist issues worrying you...

If only you had turned on your discerning radar, you would have noticed dude was only trying to say it's unusual for ladies to use gutter slangs, hence the quoted moniker might be a fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car / Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online / Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.