Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Easter Message From Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Message From Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR (395 Views)

Open Letter To Senator Bukola Saraki From Chief Edwin Clark (Old Letter) / Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Chief Sir Victor Umeh (OFR) Honoured With Papal Knighthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter Message From Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR by Mecco(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Easter Message From Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR

Dear fellow Anambrarians

“On the joyous occasion of Easter, I extend best wishes and felicitations to Christians all over the world, especially to my fellow Christian brothers and sisters in Anambra Central Senatorial District.

“May the teachings of Risen Christ inspire us to lead a life filled with truth, forgiveness, love, peace and selfless service. Let us unite together to eradicate violence and hatred from society. Let us dedicate ourselves to the service of the weak and downtrodden.

“To good people of Anambra Central, I enjoin you to keep faith. This year's Easter celebration will bring about a new wind of hope on my senatorial ambition.

“Happy Easter. May God bless you all.”

Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR

(1) (Reply)

At Last / Ortom Calls For Ranching As Panacea For Herdsmen Clashes / Federal Republic Of Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.