Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Apc's Media Trials Exposed - A Nairalanders View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Media Trials Exposed - A Nairalanders View (538 Views)

Breaking: Thugs Storm APC Media Parley, Shoot, Injure Many / Corruption In The Army Exposed: A Brave Soldier Writes President Buhari / El-Rufai Buys Car For Adamu Barde Kagarko, APC Media Agent In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Media Trials Exposed - A Nairalanders View by spartan117(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
All these theatrics and Media trials being organised by EFCC is a distraction from the main issues like;
Why has Buhari been indoors since Wednesday?
What of 2017 budget? When is it going to be passed?
Naira is going up again after costing us like 2 billion Dollars. What is the next step?

I do not doubt the fact that the Billions of Dollars stolen by 5 men can turn this nation around but I have never believed APC's media lies;
20 billion found in a farm.
50 billion Dollar oil well sold for 1.3billion Dollars ( how much is Nigeria now worth if one single well is worth that much whereas I hear the real worth of that well is not more than 1.5 billion Dollars).
90 billion found in Deza's kitchen.
100 million Dollars found in a Pompi's bedroom.

Now that this current EFCC discovery is not going as planned, they shall plan another very soon. Maybe 150 Billion found in Namadi Sambo's swimming pool.

If they found those indeed, why not go to court with facts. No, they won't and then be surprised when the courts strike those cases out like Kante does to Chelsea's opposing attacking midfielders.
The court is not here to fight corruption with you. They are here to separate noise from facts (Naija factor dey sha).

If indeed we have been discovering all these Billions since July 2015, why do I read every 2 days that we are either borrowing or trying to borrow funds to fund our budget deficit?
Why is the Government 'crowding out' the private sector with their bonds and bills?

Jesus did not die for LAI Mohammed to successfully lie on top of our brains.
I believe we have sense but if you don't, receive it by fire and think for yourself and then, ask intelligent questions, holding our elected Officials accountable.

Enjoy your holidays.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Media Trials Exposed - A Nairalanders View by Jabioro: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
This seems to be your gift to nairalander..unfortunately you failed to add good sauces, bring only pounded yam to my table without tasteful soup won't make it worthwhile.
Re: Apc's Media Trials Exposed - A Nairalanders View by spartan117(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jabioro:
This seems to be your gift to nairalander..unfortunately you failed to add good sauces, bring only pounded yam to my table without tasteful soup won't make it worthwhile.
Re: Apc's Media Trials Exposed - A Nairalanders View by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
spartan117:
All these theatrics and Media trials being organised by EFCC is a distraction from the main issues like;
Why has Buhari been indoors since Wednesday?
What of 2017 budget? When is it going to be passed?
Naira is going up again after costing us like 2 billion Dollars. What is the next step?

I do not doubt the fact that the Billions of Dollars stolen by 5 men can turn this nation around but I have never believed APC's media lies;
20 billion found in a farm.
50 billion Dollar oil well sold for 1.3billion Dollars ( how much is Nigeria now worth if one single well is worth that much whereas I hear the real worth of that well is not more than 1.5 billion Dollars).
90 billion found in Deza's kitchen.
100 million Dollars found in a Pompi's bedroom.

Now that this current EFCC discovery is not going as planned, they shall plan another very soon. Maybe 150 Billion found in Namadi Sambo's swimming pool.

If they found those indeed, why not go to court with facts. No, they won't and then be surprised when the courts strike those cases out like Kante does to Chelsea's opposing attacking midfielders.
The court is not here to fight corruption with you. They are here to separate noise from facts (Naija factor dey sha).

If indeed we have been discovering all these Billions since July 2015, why do I read every 2 days that we are either borrowing or trying to borrow funds to fund our budget deficit?
Why is the Government 'crowding out' the private sector with their bonds and bills?

Jesus did not die for LAI Mohammed to successfully lie on top of our brains.
I believe we have sense but if you don't, receive it by fire and think for yourself and then, ask intelligent questions, holding our elected Officials accountable.

Enjoy your holidays.
[/s]
Re: Apc's Media Trials Exposed - A Nairalanders View by serverconnect(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
The head of lier is arround them, Lie Muhammed.

(1) (Reply)

How N2.5 Billion Went Down The Drain At NABDA / Umukwurushi Community In Portharcourt On Solidarity Move For Biafra / Zimbabwe Is More Developed Than Nigeria – Zimbabwe President, Mugabe Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.