Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila (68647 Views)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria / The Main Reason Why Ahmed Musa Got Into A Fight With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by emefav: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian player, Musa, wife ‘mutually part ways

How family members failed to save marriage

More revelations have emerged on the divorce scandal that has rocked Super Eagles striker Ahmed Musa as family sources revealed that the Leicester City forward and his estranged wife, Jamila, mutually parted ways following irreconciliable differences.

Reports suggested the idea of divorce was entirely that of the Nigerian international but a close friend of the player reliably told our correspondent that it was a decision reached by the two parties after efforts to reconcile them utterly failed.

The source confirmed that Musa’s decision to take another wife as permitted by his religion was met with vehemently rejected by Jamila and this was causing constant altercations between the couple which has now culminated to their separation.

“Ahmed loves his wife and would have loved to keep the union especially for the sake of their two children,” the source said. “He did everything to make Jamila see reason with him but the woman rejected all overtures.

Several family members mediated in the crisis but the two parties were not ready to shift positions. They constantly had altercations and it was affecting them. “A lot of things have been said about Ahmed on this matter which is not correct, he is a gentleman and this issue is constantly affecting him even his career.

The wife insisted she could not cope with another woman but Musa was adamant about going ahead with it. “He is a devout Muslim and a responsible husband and instead of keeping mistresses he chose to legally marry a new wife as permitted by his religion.

His own family members and even his mother endorsed his plans and there is no going back. Ahmed’s mother was in the UK a couple of times to speak with Jamila to accept his son’s decision but she declined.”

Musa was questioned by the UK police two weeks ago for alleged assault on his wife but he denied it and no charges were preferred against him. However, sources said the player actually had altercations with his wife but never beat her after Jamila queried him for posting the picture of the ‘new’ lady on his Instagram page, calling her ‘my queen’.

The source refused to confirm if Musa had truly done the formal introduction with the family of the new woman whose name was given as Juliet Adeh Ujue but he said the former CSKA Moscow player seldom visits her people.

Ujue stays in Lekki, Lagos State, in a house acquired by Musa but the source said she could join him in the UK soon. “I can’t divulge that to you, Musa needs to come out.

There is no big deal if he got the new woman a house or cars because she is going to be his wife soon,” he added. Saturday Telegraph had spotted the lady with the Nigerian footballer a couple of times, the last place being the Super Eagles camp in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, after the match between the Super Eagles and the Foxes of Algeria.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/nigerian-player-musa-wife-mutually-part-ways/

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Buharimustgo: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
So after the beautiful first wife suffered and endured everything when u were and had nothing,this is what u want to pay her with?Ahmed Musa this is not fair at all,she deserves to enjoy with you despite her differences which u didn't notice when u were a poor church rat

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Her Wahala, their Wahala. Me too my Wahala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Chanchit: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buharimustgo:
So after the beautiful first wife suffered and endured everything when u were and had nothing,this is what u want to pay her with?Ahmed Musa this is not fair at all,she deserves to enjoy with you despite her differences which u didn't notice when u were a poor church rat

Let's just face the harsh reality, the lady is selfish. if their religion permits, she could just have succumb to pressure. She would be the highest loser at the end of the day cos the incoming wife now becomes No1 because of her strong head.
Even if the new wife is a gold digger, she just made the gold digging easier by leaving the mine

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Lekan1o1: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chanchit:

Let's just face the harsh reality, the lady is selfish. if their religion permits, she could just have succumb to pressure. She would be the highest loser at the end of the day cos the incoming wife now becomes No1 because of her strong head.
Even if the new wife is a gold digger, she just made the gold digging easier by leaving the mine

So which means after this one he go marry another one..

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Chanchit: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lekan1o1:

So which means after yhis one he go marry another one..

If he wishes. their religion permits.

55 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Heavance(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Really, Muslims dey flex o.... It is so favourable to the men

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chanchit:

The incoming wife will soon become number 4 when musa decides he will marry another wife again

55 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chanchit:

If he wishes. their religion permits.

Is it fair? Can you share your woman if your religion permits?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Chanchit: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Is it fair? Can you share your woman if your religion permits?

Life is not fair bro. I'm a Christian, so my religion does not permit.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chanchit:

Life is not fair bro. I'm a Christian, so my religion does not permit.

Life is not fair?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Lagbaja01(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Juliet Adeh.....so musa couldn't choose any of the afusat, suliat,rashidat,memunat,basirat, aminat, aishat?.....I think that Juliet of a lady a GD!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
I dont know whether to feel sorry for her or not. Marrying a muslim no matter how enlightened he is the lady still runs the "risk" of the husband taking additional wives.

One would think she knew this before hand and cool with it unless they have an agreement that that won't be the case.

Nevertheless, I think she is better off divorced than causing herself and husband headach in terms "get another wife no get another wife".

I wish both happiness in their new found life, I pray she finds love this time around.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Silentscreamer(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Celebrity marriages never last long

4 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by nabegibeg: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
angry
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by darocha1: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
free the boy

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by miqos02(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
cool
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by nabegibeg: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
so much for a religion of peace undecided

24 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by NinaArsenal(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buharimustgo:
he is an ungrateful man.

33 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by rattlesnake(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Women always to blame

4 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Tenim47(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
since theyre divorced , wats the need of the post
should we goan beg them

10 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
She married a muslim man and she expected that he would not marry another woman if he can afford it? undecided

I am not a muslim but let us be objective here, why did she marry a muslim man if she wanted to be the only wife?

There is a woman in my former place of work that told me categorically that one of the reasons why she became a christian (catholic) was because she didn't want to marry a muslim man that can end up marry more women later in life... since Islam allows it.

@Buharimustgo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
if nor b moni will dis women ever tink of marrying ugly musa

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by hedonistic: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Don't be silly. What did she suffer and endure? This kind of useless mentality makes me very angry. So he shouldn't marry a second wife if he so desires - a privilege that his culture and religion entitles him to?

Let the ungrateful and deluded wife go and suffer and endure to make her own money, or to marry another premiership footballer, if it is that easy. She wants to be the solo madam to enjoy all the thousands of pounds that enter every week all alone - because she is the one that helped him get the contract or that empowers him to train and perform on the pitch abi?

Bloody parasites and hopelessly deluded creatures.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Maski87: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Unless you never chop akwa ibom woman you no go understand why Musa go die for this woman, for this nigeria, na akwa ibom woman take first for romance

8 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by hollowpot15684(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
a hausa man with a western touch.. the divorce that flow in the western culture has mixed with his genes.
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by transient123(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smelling GD machine! Their problems though.

Pasan tafi na iyale, owa nitoju fun iyawo.

What happens to the later could as well happen to the current.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Donjazzy12(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nutase: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
wink
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Victorchuks4(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Muslim like change women like wrapper that religion eh

4 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by sakalisis(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) / Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.