Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) (59198 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by queenblossom(f): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Ogun state again.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by EppPliss: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Ogun State hmmmm na gateway to Sodom and Gomorrah.
Afonjas are fetish in nature.

Kid! I hope your secondary school resumes soonest so mummy can collect the phone from you.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by ecstasy30(f): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Hum
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2017
osuofia2:

stop defending evil.... Afonja are so much into human ritual... instead of you mentioning me you should try to enlighten ur Afonja brothers stop these senseless killings.. no worry dem go soon use ur head for ritual

You Son of Hate! It was an anambra last week. Don't
tribalize an issue that can claim an average Nigerian as a victim.

Infact, you are next in line to get roasted.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Flintstone06:

Kid! I hope your secondary school resumes soonest so mummy can collect the phone from you.

get lost . Aren't you ashamed of your barbaric lifestyles.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Fucktensei:
Now we've all seen it, no body should Blane any tribe for their short comings! No tribe is a saint! Igbos might be good at economic logistics and human development, but on the other hand they have their bad sides which has to do with drug dealing and sometimes fake products.
Yorubas might be famous for their educationists and prominent people but on the other hand, they are the capital of all ritualists and brown roofs in NIGERIA plus other terrible things they do.

Hausas/Fulani- they are one of the most honest people you could work with, but the bad side of them has to do with been violent and sometimes they plunder and also do drugs and terrorism.

Ijaw /Nigerdelta- These set of people are the oil and gas hub in NIGERIA, but that doesn't mean that they won't misbehave. Ijaws are great fishermen, some into education and science but in the other hand, most of them are into vandalism, kidnapping and other social vices... So you see if you think your tribe is the "most holy" then cast your own stone first let's see! ENOUGH SAID!

You tried to hid yourself but a tribal gay will expose themselves in the end. How is the afonja brown roof a problem to the society.

Didirin!
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by KOBOJO: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2017
YORUBA again.., una no dey tire for cannibalism and ritualisms cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

get lost . Aren't you ashamed of your barbaric lifestyles.

Kiddo! Grow up.. I hope you are prepping for your Jamb papers
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by NaeChris: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Ndi yoruba. Ndi ofe mmanu. Human pepersoup don dey hungry them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Fucktensei:
Now we've all seen it, no body should Blane any tribe for their short comings! No tribe is a saint! Igbos might be good at economic logistics and human development, but on the other hand they have their bad sides which has to do with drug dealing and sometimes fake products.
Yorubas might be famous for their educationists and prominent people but on the other hand, they are the capital of all ritualists and brown roofs in NIGERIA plus other terrible things they do.

Hausas/Fulani- they are one of the most honest people you could work with, but the bad side of them has to do with been violent and sometimes they plunder and also do drugs and terrorism.

Ijaw /Nigerdelta- These set of people are the oil and gas hub in NIGERIA, but that doesn't mean that they won't misbehave. Ijaws are great fishermen, some into education and science but in the other hand, most of them are into vandalism, kidnapping and other social vices... So you see if you think your tribe is the "most holy" then cast your own stone first let's see! ENOUGH SAID!
You are very stupid.for tryin to diffrenciate the igbos and Niger delta.let me ask you does everybody in north hausa or fulani or everybody in west yoruba so y are u causin division between us.b4 u no it some folish south south will say they are not in support of biafra. in the east we have igbos ijaws and other tribes.i m from the so called south south and I m in support of biafra

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by TAD2(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=space007 post=55630793]gave a reason why you shouldn't be roasted too[you just killed me bro, this one weak me I swear][url][/url] sad[/color][color=#990000]

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Ogun lipsrsealed

Our South Wast-e-rn brodas..
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Relax before you weak finish, Na typo... You do well sha, Na only you call my attention to am[quote author=TAD2 post=55638200][/quote]
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
madapcmod:

My dear, that bigot mod with 44 suffix is always hyper active in Yoruba crime threads, banning Igbos for 100years. U can see my moniker is named after him .

When u have a biased mod that sides his tribal ppl, u apply wisdom, not that I fear him, but want to be sure na mu jidereya offor..

Open a yoruba monika and comment with diplomacy.. u can read those comments in that topic i posted.. they were all yorubas and commenting like igbo.

Comment like a yoruba and make it look real.
I jst opend 1 last night

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by sundamonex(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Ogun state again
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Flintstone06:

Kiddo! Grow up.. I hope you are prepping for your Jamb papers
That is the only English you know fool
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2017
osuofia2:

stop defending evil.... Afonja are so much into human ritual... instead of you mentioning me you should try to enlighten ur Afonja brothers stop these senseless killings.. no worry dem go soon use ur head for ritual
Iols, funny guy my head ain't that cheap. Na better head I carry.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Fucktensei: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2017
technicallyrich:

You are very stupid.for tryin to diffrenciate the igbos and Niger delta.let me ask you does everybody in north hausa or fulani or everybody in west yoruba so y are u causin division between us.b4 u no it some folish south south will say they are not in support of biafra. in the east we have igbos ijaws and other tribes.i m from the so called south south and I m in support of biafra
I didn't say all of south south, what I said is that no tribe is a saint! Do you think with your skull?
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

That is the only English you know fool

tongue embarassed embarassed ntor
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by actrinity(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
KingLennon:
Which kind network this people dey take comment where make them fast like this? God regretted why he created human beings now everybody see why. Man's worst enemy is Man...
Na Glo my dear.... Best & fastest network ever known to man. Glo na bomb & at the same time, the cheapest. It is our heritage. it is our pride. So get your own sim card and join the moving train.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by stieyven(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Blood of Zacheaus!!!!!!!!

Just when you think you have seen it all....

See im Ishawuru head...
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by sorry1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Iamwrath:

Just like i predicted FBI declared one of your elite brothers wanted over $5M fraud , it's just 7 AM monday morning , i'll sure quote you all day t remind you how your people have been developing the land
I'd rather sell drugs than be a barbarian with an cannibalistic instinct. People achieve great things from the proceedings of drug but who has anyone been great by being a cannibal? Yoruba people should change, cannibalism and barbarism is no longer welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Olufemi66(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
lilreese:
na afonja
na flat head. Ugu family.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Quit that,Yoruba are backward in every aspect of human development;from brown roof to human ritual.
Wow. The saint is talking. From cannibalism, drug trafficking, murder, counterfeiting and ritualism to what not. You have the nerve to speak. If we're brown roof republic, then you're thatched roof republic. Yorùbás are backward but your majority are in Lagos hawking plantain chips in traffic. How ridiculous!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
stieyven:

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
haba... I didnt do that....
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
People are forgetting that Ogun state is a gateway state so there are many jewdases from the east there so the cannibal is most likely an easterner as human beings do not feature in the diet of Ogun state indigenes
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by nopains: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
wild west head hunters and cannibals. afonjas don't love theirselves at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=neoOduduwa post=55645074] Wow. The saint is talking. From cannibalism, drug trafficking, murder, counterfeiting and ritualism to what not. You have the nerve to speak. If we're brown roof republic, then you're thatched roof republic. Yorùbás are backward but your majority are in Lagos hawking plantain chips in traffic. How ridiculous![/quote.olodo,is lagos the effort of yoruba?go pay your house rent to your Igbo landlord.you people are flooding onitsha hawking Agbo concoction looking helpless and tattered.brownroofer ritualists from oshogbo cave go and hide your scratch face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.