Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon (16391 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by wonderkid619(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
well..... Amen
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by thinkmoney(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
“I want to encourage everyone to have hope in the Lord because things are going to turn around positively,” he said while assuring Christians and Nigerians at large that the present economic recession and security challenges facing the country would soon come to an end.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/pastor-kumuyi-reveals-nigeria-crisis.html

[/quote]
But man of God, how soon. Would you kindly put a date? I want to hear things like "thus saith the lord, by this time next year". Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by seguno2: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
For how many years has Kumuyi been saying this vague "prophecy"?
What exact problems?
In how many weeks, months, years etc will the specific problems end that qualifies as soon?
These gods of men should not take us all for their sheeple.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by BBBlaze: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
walls01:

don't believe this men of men that called themselves pastors or you will be offended with God. meditate on God's words he will direct your heart

thank you papa aka daddy Freeze grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Blackfire(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
I disagree sir with all due respect, things will get worse.

Economically, spiritually, politically...

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by seguno2: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Darkseid:
We all know it would end one day, say 2019. Soon can be two weeks, one year or even 10 years so he hasn't said anything IMO.

Correct.
He has said absolutely nothing worthwhile for anyone to check accuracy at the predicted time of its coming to pass.
Yet the gullible sheeple are already salivating and claiming efulefu "prophecy".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
ThisTrend:

The general superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, has urged Nigerians to be prayerful and patience because there is “light at the end of the tunnel.”

The revered man of God further urged Christians to pray for the peace, stability and development of the country.

Speaking on Sunday, April 16, 2017 at the end of a three-day national Easter retreat at the Deeper Life Conference Centre, Km 42, along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, in Ibafo, Ogun state, Kumuyi called on Nigerians to show more love to one another and live in peace irrespective of religious, tribal and political differences.

In his message titled: ‘Conquering with the Crucified King’, Kumuyi said:

“We should live in peace with one another; if there is no peace, there is not much we can achieve as a nation.

“Every section of the society should embrace peace so that the nation can move forward; and with our faith in the Lord, things will turn around and change for the better.”

He also advised people not to commit suic*de saying that was not the way out of the present economic hardship the country is currently facing.

“We should not give up, we should not lose hope. People who are taking their lives don’t need to do that because there will always be light at the end of the tunnel.“

When someone had taken his or her life before the light breaks, how would he or she enjoy what the Lord is going to do for the nation?

“I want to encourage everyone to have hope in the Lord because things are going to turn around positively,” he said while assuring Christians and Nigerians at large that the present economic recession and security challenges facing the country would soon come to an end.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/pastor-kumuyi-reveals-nigeria-crisis.html

All these are words of encouragement but we have to face the reality because things are getting bad to worse.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by CHAVINCI: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
u c? dis is 1 major problem in 9ja my country,oga ade u dnt cum to d public 2 tell us dese lies when we knw dat dis country is already nose-diving,abi u neva hear of 13 billion wen dem c 4 inside pesin house? and d gullible ones will say amen,MUMUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by IdegahRichard08: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
omooo we need am oh. because the rate of suicide casses in this country is getting out of hands.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Stevengold(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Make all this pastors go sit down jare. A pastor that can not give me 10 sure odds, is that one a pastor?

Ur demon strong, pray u get delivered on time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Stevengold(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
anwulica:
Meanwhile watchout for the scammer below!

He goes by the name oilmaney on Nairaland!

https://www.nairaland.com/3741385/frank-nduka-ponzi-fraudster-alert

Hmmm. End time pipo
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Stevengold(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
CHAVINCI:
u c? dis is 1 major problem in 9ja my country,oga ade u dnt cum to d public 2 tell us dese lies when we knw dat dis country is already nose-diving,abi u neva hear of 13 billion wen dem c 4 inside pesin house? and d gullible ones will say amen,MUMUS!!!

What is this one saying?? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by TheBlessedMAN: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Stevengold:

Ur demon strong, pray u get delivered on time.
its a pity to know that a handsome man like u stil believe in those shìts. If deliverance is real, why can't your pastors deliver the whole chibok girls? Ans me bro

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by seunlayi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Amen
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by abbeyty(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
i have been hearing the same thing since i was a kid....light at the end of tunnel format.

in another story this woman wants National assembly closed down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbwSS39XmzM

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Stevengold(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
its a pity to know that a handsome man like u stil believe in those shìts. If deliverance is real, why can't your pastors deliver the whole chibok girls? Ans me bro

It is disheartening and childish for u to make such statements. U for ask Jesus to come down deliver them na. As u no get sense.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by koboko69: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why people they always fear attack this baba.

If na another peroson...ee go dey page 4 at least now.

Baba wey nor dey give 1miilion prophecies wey 99% go fail....

Respect sir!

I nor like pastors....but u be exemption.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
And how is it going to end? By what process or by what things going to be put in place that will make things better?

It is time to stop these fake and vague prophesies which mean nothing. Hey pastors, people are fed up with your Bullshyt.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by emi14: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
From 2018 through election week things gonna be temporary OK do the willdisappoined, the economy floats.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by TheBlessedMAN: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Stevengold:

It is disheartening and childish for u to make such statements. U for ask Jesus to come down deliver them na. As u no get sense.
shebi u get sense? Where has ur sense gotten you? You are nothing but a witless fool. U need attention, but am sorry i can't give u. Kill urzlf idiot

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by 4Face2face(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Crises in the world have come to stay, Nigeria is no exception (signs of end time) I'm only praying that it should be minimal.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by ibietela2(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew another deceiver.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by gbegemaster(m): 12:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Suspect33:
By annyplenty of NL
GOD asked me to warn
youth of both heaven and hell but hell first,
then heaven. HE said I should tell you that
HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain,
horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity.
He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to
warn you about HELL but many did not
warn you. If you reject his warning today,
HE says your own day of rejection is
coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33
I have once seen the gate of HELL in a
vision before. It was more terrible than
what you can think and yet people were
rushing to enter through it as if they were
in a race. I implore you to do everything in
your power to escape this place. Give JESUS
a chance to save you. Repent of all your
sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do
not return to the sins anymore. He will
help you if you show genuine readiness.
GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a
place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and
perfect beauty all in the presence of God
for all eternity.
As I implore you to escape HELL, I also
implore you not to miss this kingdom of
God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal
glory for worldy vanities. Now I have
delivered HIS message to you, too. You
may now choose. Please, choose Heaven.
Deuteronomy 30:19.
Please, join me to share this message. a
soul can still be saved. forward it to any
young people you know in your family, in
your church, in your place of work.
Organise seminars and retreat for youth
and warn them about hell.
For more information, bible teachings on
end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking
news of end-time events happening
around the world, please, send email to
raptureglorious@gmail.com or
jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by yomi007k(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2017
teemanbastos:

The word of God is more than meat and drink.

Omo i suppose go this retreat o, while my parents go think say i attend, i dey sleep ... But i dun backslide from deeper life for heart grin grin grin God help us
tongue

Chai...u nor well
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by CHARLYX9: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2017
zachanalysis:
This man is the greatest Christian alive!
stop this nonsense assertation did you know who he is in private or are you God to know who he truely his in private.#NoToChildishTalk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Antichristus: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Pack of lies. Nigeria is irredeemably and irrevocably doomed. Its very SOUL had been sold for the proverbial "plate of porridge."

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by kiddapunk: 12:46am On Apr 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Make all this pastors go sit down jare. A pastor that can not give me 10 sure odds, is that one a pastor?

IF YOUR PAPA STILL TALK HIM OWN E FOR NO BAD ABI?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by GoodMuyis(m): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2017
buygala:
Nnamdi Kanu.... tongue

I do get your drift

the guy go dey regret for prison now
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by GoodMuyis(m): 1:01am On Apr 17, 2017
walls01:

don't believe this men of men that called themselves pastors or you will be offended with God. meditate on God's words he will direct your heart

You are RIGHT, But You are WRONG because King David who wrote Psalm 119 still listen to God's Prophet AND if you dey read Bible well-well you for don understand II Chronicles 20:20 also Matthew 7:16-20
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by AlanTuringAI: 1:38am On Apr 17, 2017
zachanalysis:
This man is the greatest Christian alive!
I guess God told you this personally.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

This is what i hate most about Nigerians and religious nutjobs especially. Even with all the evidence to the contrary, they are still hoping for a miracle. With everything that is happening in Nigeria, does it sound like a country on the path of a better future? One of the most corrupt countries in the world is claiming that it has a bright future grin. Ok, keep dreaming. Instead of you all to roll up your sleeves, copy what other normal successful countries have done and are doing, you are busy praying and listening to fraudsters. Carry on.

You nailed it Sir! Currently, Nigeria has no future and if we don't change our approach, failure and doom are inevitable!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.