Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon (16403 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by donnie(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2017
DL members be like... "and what is she wearing there on her neck" shocked angry ..."okay, na ID card, *sigh*"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by IdegahRichard08: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2017
[color=#990000]e be lyke say wuna don lost hope(this is why we having more alerming suicide casas omong young ppl today) for the future of this country..... i don go read de message carefully, i no see anything wrong with watn the man talk. as patroitic country men that we are looking for better days for OUR COUNTRY.we ought to always be positive minded and stop being sentimental on issues like this because it will only do us more harms than good. mehn........we are young ppl here, lets stop behaving like ppl with blorred and waped mentality.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by omojeesu(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2017
ThisTrend:

The general superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, has urged Nigerians to be prayerful and patience because there is “light at the end of the tunnel.”

The revered man of God further urged Christians to pray for the peace, stability and development of the country.

Speaking on Sunday, April 16, 2017 at the end of a three-day national Easter retreat at the Deeper Life Conference Centre, Km 42, along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, in Ibafo, Ogun state, Kumuyi called on Nigerians to show more love to one another and live in peace irrespective of religious, tribal and political differences.

In his message titled: ‘Conquering with the Crucified King’, Kumuyi said:

“We should live in peace with one another; if there is no peace, there is not much we can achieve as a nation.

“Every section of the society should embrace peace so that the nation can move forward; and with our faith in the Lord, things will turn around and change for the better.”

He also advised people not to commit suic*de saying that was not the way out of the present economic hardship the country is currently facing.

“We should not give up, we should not lose hope. People who are taking their lives don’t need to do that because there will always be light at the end of the tunnel.“

When someone had taken his or her life before the light breaks, how would he or she enjoy what the Lord is going to do for the nation?

“I want to encourage everyone to have hope in the Lord because things are going to turn around positively,” he said while assuring Christians and Nigerians at large that the present economic recession and security challenges facing the country would soon come to an end.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/pastor-kumuyi-reveals-nigeria-crisis.html

May it be so! But, with due respect to Pastor Kumuyi, and not sounding like a pessimist, the world system including ours has turned downwards and downwards it will go SOCIALLY till Jesus returns, and that may be sooner than later.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by hermosa7: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I believe him, he is the only pastor I so much value his teaching, others are...lipsrsealed.

I've learnt on nairaland not to try read all comments. Stop where the good stops.

I stop here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
the 419 format and endless queue of magas will never end in spite of the recession.. STRONG TINZ

hey evil woman.
how are you?

**from #goodguy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Pylony(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Nothing new, we already know it will all end some day.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Suspect33(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=gbegemaster post=55632852][/quote] if you think these is false, why reply sir, deep inside of you, you know this is the truth but dont want to accept the fact, remember when death creeps in, the fate of man is sealed, either eternity in heaven or hell, will you wait till you stand before God before you aknowledge him? I tell you then it will be too late, have you ever wondered where the dead are? Think about your soul sir, dont follow crowd, deep inside you know there is a heaven and hell, am not saying this to scare anyone but to warn, you are precious in Gods sight
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Suspect33(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2017
luckydelight1:
Kudos kudos kudos & still not by my power Jah made winning a habit. See photos below for your delight..
Gambling is born out of greed sir, no gambler shall inherit the kingdom of God, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. Think
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by gbegemaster(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Suspect33:
if you think these is false, why reply sir, deep inside of you, you know this is the truth but dont want to accept the fact, remember when death creeps in, the fate of man is sealed, either eternity in heaven or hell, will you wait till you stand before God before you aknowledge him? I tell you then it will be too late, have you ever wondered where the dead are? Think about your soul sir, dont follow crowd, deep inside you know there is a heaven and hell, am not saying this to scare anyone but to warn, you are precious in Gods sight
I quoted you to affirm not disagree.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Suspect33(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
I quoted you to affirm not disagree.
sorry bro, two pple quoted me, you were one and the reply was for the other not you. Sorry
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Another lie from the pulpit. Last year, the GO of RCCG said the crises will end before the year end, this is 2017 we all know better.

We should use our brains and stop listening to lies from pulpit. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by oaroloye(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2017
This shows the ORIGINAL FUNCTION of CHRISTIAN RELIGION as used by the OYINBOS.

NAMELY, to keep the Nations SEDATED, while the SATANIC RULERS PLUNDERED THEM.

ALL OF THE MISSIONARIES KNEW THEIR FUNCTION: NOT TO BRING THE TRUTH TO THE IGNORANT, BUT RUIN.

According to SCI-FI author, Dr
ISAAC ASIMOV, MATHEMATICS can be used to predict the future of masses of people, the larger, the better.

[See: FOUNDATION, by Isaac Asimov.]

However, only a few elite would be allowed to learn this application of Mathematics, which he called "PSYCHOHISTORY." Other students of Mathematics would be carefully guides away from this Knowledge, into lesser application specialties.

It was not until I was opportuned to see the movie A BEAUTIFUL MIND, starring Kiefer Sutherland, about the NOBEL PRIZE laureate, Dr. JOHN NASH (1995), that I began to suspect that there might be people IN REAL LIFE, who have such an ability- but, of course, they should have to be some sort of "GENIUSES."

Then the TV Serial NUMB3RS came out, and I realized that IT WAS ALL A BIG LIE: prediction of the Future is a ROUTINE application of REAL MATHEMATICS.

As a Professor of MATHEMATICS, W.F. KUMUYI surely knows all about this.

HE KNOWS ABOUT THE ECONOMIC FACTORS THAT COMPEL THE OYINBOS TO PLUNDER OUR RESOURCES AT THE EXPENSE OF OUR ECONOMY.

He knows who is behind the impoverishment of Black Africa in general, and NIGERIA in particular (i.e. THE ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE).

He knows that HE.HAS NO AUTHORITY TO SAY that tbings are going to get better in our country, whether RELIGIOUSLY or SECULARLY.

He knows that he is LYING TO US.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

hey evil woman.
how are you?

**from #goodguy

God is great how is it this easter
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

God is great how is it this easter

Well, he just showed how great he is.

A friend of mine says Easter yaf finish, but I answered. No my friend. This is the season of Easter in the Church calendar. It runs till Pentecost. cheesy
So I still have 49 days of celebration.

So which kind of fawo did u slaughter? grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by brojoshua: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nigeria's prophets seeing visions of peace for an ungodly, unrepentant, sinning and evil people. Therefore Nigeria's prophets themselves are wicked and false saying peace, peace when there is no peace. But,"There is no peace," says the Lord, "for the wicked." The word of God says, "Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for the reward of his hands shall be given him." Nigeria is wicked and so the curse of God is upon it or her and so it shall continue unless Nigeria turn from its evil ways to the right and good ways. We can not continue in sin that grace may abound. No. But, it is written, "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." Now do not listen to the prophets who told you that you will have peace while you are in your sins and sinning, they are false and satanic prophets and they themselves have no peace and do not know the peace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Antichristus: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
MATEX30:

Thank God, at this point in time, as a nation, as we follow God and his will, we are bound to flourish! - http://dunamisblog.com/pastor-kumuyi-reveals-nigerias-crisis-will-end-soon-must-read/

Keep deceiving yourself and your likes.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Antichristus: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
brojoshua:
Nigeria's prophets seeing visions of peace for an ungodly, unrepentant, sinning and evil people. Therefore Nigeria's prophets themselves are wicked and false saying peace, peace when there is no peace. But,"There is no peace," says the Lord, "for the wicked." The word of God says, "Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for the reward of his hands shall be given him." Nigeria is wicked and so the curse of God is upon it or her and so it shall continue unless Nigeria turn from its evil ways to the right and good ways. We can not continue in sin that grace may abound. No. But, it is written, "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." Now do not listen to the prophets who told you that you will have peace while you are in your sins and sinning, they are false and satanic prophets and they themselves have no peace and do not know the peace of God.

I am not at all religious. However, if WFK had spoken these words (instead of those empty, unrealistic yapping), he would have earned my RESPECT, and that of those who can see through the emptiness of his claim.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by walls01: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You are RIGHT, But You are WRONG because King David who wrote Psalm 119 still listen to God's Prophet AND if you dey read Bible well-well you for don understand II Chronicles 20:20 also Matthew 7:16-20

God wanted to break that process of having to go through people by sending Jesus. when Jesus was departing he promised to send the holy spirit not another person to guide us and through which he can communicate with us. anytime apostle Paul preached to a person he always emphasized on whether the person received the holy spirit, like he always ask " have ye received the holy spirit "
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by GoodMuyis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
walls01:

God wanted to break that process of having to go through people by sending Jesus. when Jesus was departing he promised to send the holy spirit not another person to guide us and through which he can communicate with us. [s]anytime apostle Paul preached to a person he always emphasized on whether the person received the holy spirit, like he always ask " have ye received the holy spirit"[/s]

The section I crossed is not substantial and was only used once only to certain disciples

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. -Matthew 5:17
From OT to NT Noting changes, other than the redemption of man from sin

The place of a prophet in the Bible was not replace, even the Holy Ghost empower some few with prophetic Gift (I Corinthians 12:10 - to another prophecy). Even Paul himself received prophecy from Agabus yet he did not know what await him in Jerusalem, it was after that Christ assure him of Safety Grace. Prior to Agabus prophecy, its was said that Philip the evangelist had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

As a Christian we can enjoy God relationship in which HE will give us personal revelation, such as His will and way for us as individual. But only few can operate in a Dimension where God will make know to them what will happen to other or General Public, these are the prophets.

Also Not everyone that has Holy Ghost baptism can or will prophecy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by walls01: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
GoodMuyis:

The section I crossed is not substantial and was only used once only to certain disciples

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. -Matthew 5:17
From OT to NT Noting changes, other than the redemption of man from sin

The place of a prophet in the Bible was not replace, even the Holy Ghost empower some few with prophetic Gift (I Corinthians 12:10 - to another prophecy). Even Paul himself received prophecy from Agabus yet he did not know what await him in Jerusalem, it was after that Christ assure him of Safety Grace. Prior to Agabus prophecy, its was said that Philip the evangelist had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

As a Christian we can enjoy God relationship in which HE will give us personal revelation, such as His will and way for us as individual. But only few can operate in a Dimension where God will make know to them what will happen to other or General Public, these are the prophets.

Also Not everyone that has Holy Ghost baptism can or will prophecy

the place of the prophet remains, and that of the pastors are very important no doubt but you will agree with me that the rate of proliferation of different doctrines has increased, some say do not do this other say do that take for example the different prophesies given by men of God for the new year which defer from one another and contradicts each other. in the line of all this one cannot trust this pastors without the holy spirit that will show the individuals what is write and wrong. in fact without the holy spirit one can make hell fire thinking he is candidate of heaven. remember the word Jesus said " blind leaders of the blind " so the holy spirit is the deal now not this pastors that have different doctrines
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon by Joshmedia1: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2017
quentin06:
Another lie from the pulpit. Last year, the GO of RCCG said the crises will end before the year end, this is 2017 we all know better.

We should use our brains and stop listening to lies from pulpit. cool
The Crises Ended For Some People Which Does Not Include You Just Because You Never Believe Like You Are Doing Now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Christianity Is Wrong / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.