Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test (770 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test by Ali1king: 12:46am On Apr 17, 2017
A married couple in the US was thrown into utmost shock after a DNA test
revealed that they are biological twins.

DailymailUK reports that the couple had been trying to conceive. It was when they
visited a fertility clinic, and were going through a vitro fertilisation process that the
doctor discovered there are too many similarities in their DNA profiles.
It was gathered that the twins had been separated at a young age after their
biological parents died in a car accident. They were adopted by two different
families, in which none of them knew their adopted child had a twin.

The couple could not hide their shock, as marriage between siblings is a criminal
act in the southern state. The unnamed couple had met and fallen in love in
college.

“They were attracted to each other due to their similarities. They felt they could really
connect with each other. If only they had known the truth, it could have saved them so
much pain later on. For me, it’s a particularly unusual case because my job is all about
helping couples conceive a child. This is the first time in my career that I’ve been glad I
haven’t succeeded in that regard,” the doctor told Mississippi Herald.

The penalty for marrying a sibling in Mississippi is up to 10 years in prison and a
fine of $500.

Source : Daily mail uk

NIGERIANS DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED?
If Yes =Like
If No = Share

2 Shares

Re: Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test by Ali1king: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Let them enjoy their life jor
Re: Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test by GloriaNinja(f): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2017
WEIRD
Re: Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test by Nwodosis(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2017
The law does not know the meaning of ignorance.
Re: Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test by Janeyinspires(f): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2017
shocked This shocking discovery will certainly change their marriage,if they still continue.Knowing that your spouse is your twin is too much to handle.
Re: Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmmm.
This is not new. Nothing is new under the sun.
Re: Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test by Ali1king: 3:47am On May 03, 2017
Ali1king:
A married couple in the US was thrown into utmost shock after a DNA test
revealed that they are biological twins.

DailymailUK reports that the couple had been trying to conceive. It was when they
visited a fertility clinic, and were going through a vitro fertilisation process that the
doctor discovered there are too many similarities in their DNA profiles.
It was gathered that the twins had been separated at a young age after their
biological parents died in a car accident. They were adopted by two different
families, in which none of them knew their adopted child had a twin.

The couple could not hide their shock, as marriage between siblings is a criminal
act in the southern state. The unnamed couple had met and fallen in love in
college.

“They were attracted to each other due to their similarities. They felt they could really
connect with each other. If only they had known the truth, it could have saved them so
much pain later on. For me, it’s a particularly unusual case because my job is all about
helping couples conceive a child. This is the first time in my career that I’ve been glad I
haven’t succeeded in that regard,” the doctor told Mississippi Herald.

The penalty for marrying a sibling in Mississippi is up to 10 years in prison and a
fine of $500.

Source : Daily mail uk

NIGERIANS DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED?
If Yes =Like
If No = Share
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Mernaid Baby - A Mum Gaves Birth To A "Mernaid Baby" (PHOTO) / Woman Confessed How Her Mon's Skirt Gave Her Twins / Man Lands In Soup For Marrying Mother And Daughter At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.