Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,482 members, 7,826,825 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) (35577 Views)

#bbnaija: Biggie's Ninja Fell Down While Clearing The House In Secret (photos) / Nina Savagely Replies Fan Curious To Know Name Of Her Bleaching Cream / 7 Tonto Dikeh Secret Photos That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by TunezMediaBlog: 5:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has grown more beautiful everyday as the years go by. The mother of two leaves her ardent fans in awe with each flawless look shared on her social media, with some being bold enough to ask the mother of two her beauty secret.

One of such curious fan with the handle, @sshpre even went ahead to ask the popular filmmaker for remnants of her bleaching cream, in one of the recent photos shared by the stunning lightskin actress.

In his words;
"Auntie ur skin Na die! I know haters will say Na bleaching cream, ehn no lele, I Dont mind having the remnants inside d container joo auntie me #pityface"

Down memory lane shows that the fan's compliment was well placed as the photo below shows Mercy Aigbe holding her baby boy at his naming ceremony in 2010, looking like the ravishing beauty that she used to be...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/fan-gets-too-curious-about-mercy-aigbes.html

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by youngest85(m): 5:25am On Apr 17, 2017
Flawless only on face......check the kneel and elbow

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by efepro(m): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2017
beautiful skin

1 Like

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:29am On Apr 17, 2017
yellow fever, u dey bleach ooo grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by menstrualpad: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Interesting colour mix
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by eightsin(m): 5:31am On Apr 17, 2017
IVORY2009:
yellow fever, u dey bleach ooo grin

Yeye tin, ugly tin, u dey bleach o you dey bleach

11 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2017
This would surely make front page. Anyway the guy below me tho

2 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:41am On Apr 17, 2017
There's an injection they take plus diff creams all stored in a fridge like in the laboratory. There won't be a single trace of hydroquino in anything she injects or puts on her skin. The result is a knockout. However, she dares not get herself injured or stay too long in the sun...na then she go know say aye ko pe meji.

Beauty is very expensive business...payment isn't in cash alone.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by HARDDON: 5:56am On Apr 17, 2017
shocked shocked

Beauty n the beast in one body!

For once i prefer d bleached verzion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Thisboysef:
This would surely make front page. Anyway the guy below me tho
so make i book ?
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2017
egedem:
so make i book ?
booked
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by TPAND(f): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Nollywood girls and bleaching are two of a kind
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmm. Serious Magana
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:51am On Apr 17, 2017
sisisioge:
There's an injection they take plus diff creams all stored in a fridge like in the laboratory. There won't be a single trace of hydroquino in anything she injects or puts on her skin. The result is a knockout. However, she dares not get herself injured or stay too long in the sun...na then she go know say aye ko pe meji.

Beauty is very expensive business...payment isn't in cash alone.

why go in all that trouble. I don't think I'll survive that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Zaitoon: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2017
I'm not sure but I don't think she bleached.
She just gave birth in that second picture and most pregnant women kinda get darker whilst pregnant.

But then what do I know

24 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by irynterri(f): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Zaitoon:
She just gave birth in that second picture and most pregnant women kinda get darker whilst pregnant.

But then what do I know
she was not too dark just caramel like rukky's former colour but now she is white,let me be a good girl and say she is aging gracefully grin

13 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Flawless

TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND MORE FLAWLESS THAN MERCY, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
I think i love her bleached version. Who else agrees with me?
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Later dem go da smell like rotten fish

30 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Kai!! The way ladies are going with this 'tonning', one day someone will just 're-toast' his ex-girlfriend and not know it......angry

13 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by asokid(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
And the middle of her nyash too grin grin grin grin grin grin
youngest85:
Flawless only on face......check the kneel and elbow

14 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
its toning nt bleaching
yeye
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by pinkcottoncandy: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Let us see how the bleach work for the inside of your nyash grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by BrutalJab: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Na their way.
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by TheBlessedMAN: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
they go bleach bleach bleach so tey, u go they see rainbow colour for their body. Green ear, brown eyes, blue face, black nose and red lips. But to know their real colour, just trace it down to the crack of their asshole.. Wetin u go see go suprise you.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by jegz25(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
i luv my girls dark skin wit nice tits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by remiopash: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Zaitoon:

But then what do I know

Never mind them..To Nigerians ,every fair looking lady must be bleaching.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Holatunde007(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Fans won't ever mind their business

Meanwhile

honestly am really getting tired of this country, it's been 2 weeks now, I've been hunting for a short time job to do before the school resume, for me to afford my school fees and other expenses, yet no work anywhere, though some people has contributed their own quotas, but honestly is this country this doomed, for someone who has the urge to work and couldn't find just one, not even a white collar job... Factory, serving, motor boy, petrol attendant, office jobs, even site works... None.
Am seriously depressed
Should incase the story change from ur end Pls contact me on both what'sapp and call line on O7O 33266193.
I STAY IN ABEOKUTA.
THANKS
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Transformation agenda
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Is she the one with a baby?
Re: Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) by masterP042(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2017
The society is keeping a blind eye to the increased rate of bleaching. Bleaching has many fatal side effects; body odour, skin infection and ultimately cancer.
Rather than condemn this act, many people are celebrating them.
When the role models and celebrities of our generation bleach with reckless abandon, I wonder what will become of the next generation.
Please teach others around u, to have a high esteem about their complexion, we are blacks, black is beautiful. We should be proud of ourselves. Natural color is the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) / I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale / Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.