Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) (35014 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by TruthsFM: 1:46pm On Apr 13
Which celebrity breakup pained you the most?

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 1:48pm On Apr 13
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by muyico(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13
Funke akindele

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Cassandraloius: 2:18pm On Apr 13
Omo, imagine staying for 20 years plus and you now realize that this was not meant to be.

May God help us all.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by pdppower: 2:20pm On Apr 13
None of them. Why can't they keep their marriage? They should learn from veterans like Baba Olu Jacobs and Mama Joke They can also learn from the young one like Mercy Johnson

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by TruthsFM: 2:36pm On Apr 13
Cassandraloius:
Omo, imagine staying for 20 years plus and you now realize that this was not meant to be.

May God help us all.
Amen 🙏🙏🙏. That one bad no be small

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Risingblue008(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13
All of the above
But
None of the above cos its not my business

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by nnamsoabia77(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13
None

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Skillsnigeria: 3:52pm On Apr 13
grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13
None. Wetin concern us?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by jojothaiv(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13
None.

They have no direct impact on my life, they are fuccking responsible for their decision and the consequences of such is none of my business.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Chetas81(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13
MAD QUESTION TO GENERATE TRAFFIC

22 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13
Dbanj and genevieve

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ecolime(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13
cry

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Waterlilly: 3:53pm On Apr 13
marriage na hard-work

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by amnesty7: 3:53pm On Apr 13
Imagine the question! Why would the fake life of any yeyebrity pain someone else?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ObongNkakad: 3:53pm On Apr 13
I don't give 2 fvcks about any celebrity

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by twilliamx(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13
Non

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by BlocksNG(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13
female celebrities are who.r.es. Simps, beware.

5 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Viccur(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13
None

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by amstamon: 3:54pm On Apr 13
Ricardo kaka and wife. E pain me gan. She say the guy too perfect that's why she's calling it off. I cry gan so tay water finish for my eyes

21 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by kernniejay(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13
Booked
Modified: Godwin Obaseki and Philip Shuaibu

7 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by opera1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13
None, coz they see themselves and believe venturing into union.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by kernniejay(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13
1. Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson
2. Fathia Balogun and Saheed Balogun
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Military0001: 3:54pm On Apr 13
None

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by 11doubledee: 3:55pm On Apr 13
pdppower:
None of them. Why can't they keep their marriage? They should learn from veterans like Baba Olu Jacobs and Mama Joke They can also learn from the young one like Mercy Johnson
Lol grin grin grin grin
With the realities of today ,you can't be so sure of any marriage any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13
lipsrsealed
People wey no sabi me, whether I dey exist or not,why I go worry myself over their personal lives and affairs?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Matheusmartin: 3:55pm On Apr 13
Why would I be pained over the breakup of any celebrity?

Do they even know me

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians / 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.