Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner (1503 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by Itulah(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Anyone watching Sunrise Daily on Channels TV this morning?

Federal government resubmitting Magu's name to Senate for screening is corruption itself. Chief Mike O. (SAN)

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Yes am watching it
Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by amaechi1: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
Yes am watching it

I wonder if it was the sunrise that was aired this morning you are referring to. Did you also watched the response by Falana in response to the rush he spur this morning? Please, don't come feed people with your falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by vecman22(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Itulah:
Anyone watching Sunrise Daily on Channels TV this morning?

I guess it was another sunrise daily you watched......
Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
amaechi1:

I wonder if it was the sunrise that was aired this morning you are referring to. Did you also watched the response by Falana in response to the rush he spur this morning? Please, don't come feed people with your falsehood.

The op asked a question and i answered him, so what's wrong in my post

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Watched it Live.... Ozekhome is always on point......
One of the few lawyers still holding their own... unlike apc bought over charge and bail lawyers like Falana, Keyamo, sagay, etc...who used to be the Voices of the common man....

Buhari has CHANGED Nigeria upside down with every negative indices...

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by koladebrainiac(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2017
Biased post
Whuch cleaners?
Are they not the one frustrating corruption fight hian
Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by Aufbauh(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2017
amaechi1:

That is the character trait of a wailer; looking for the narrative that suits his formed opinion, then blows it up without recourse to any standing view(s).

Hearing Falana speaks you'll definitely know that he is head and shoulders above Ozekhome.
While the former speaks about matters of the law and precedents, the later riddles himself with assumed facts in speculations and conjecture.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by NaijaEfcc: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Falana is a disgrace to legal profession!!! Zombies quote me and die!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by Itulah(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Falana is a disgrace to legal profession!!! Zombies quote me and die!!!! angry

Zombies will never agree, funny enough, till this very moment, they've not seen anything wrong with their HOS Zombie association of Nigeria government.
Re: Happening Now: Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Took FG To The Cleaner by bamirotola: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2017
God provide me a TV soon.... Wish I could watch it live too..... God bless nd heal Nigeria from all corruption

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Healthy Enough For A Second Term, Says Amaechi / Defection: Trump, Clinton And 12 Notable Americans That Switched Parties / I Am The Rightful Monarch Of Lagos, Oba Akiolu Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.