Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) (6273 Views)

Enugu Conducts Mass Meningitis Vaccination For Children / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States In Nigeria. See Affected States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by itsdumebi(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
The Meningitis Vaccination campaign in Zamfara State has been largely successful due to a massive turnout of residents in all the visited local governments under the supervision of officials of NPHCDA, NCDC, State and Federal Ministry of Health.

Photos below;
http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/17/meningitis-vaccination-ongoing-zamfara-state-photos/
cc : lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by MrRichy(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
issorait
Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by Ekeke1(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Can we also vaccinate the brains of some of our politicians, some might have brain meningitis

5 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by Usernamesucks: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Better late than never

3 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by MxtaMichealz(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by tlops(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2017
They inject it into D coconut head of the fornicating governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by akp202(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Am sure d governor will be vaccinated from his myopic point of view as well

5 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by kissmee11: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
izokay...
Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by ephi123(f): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Usernamesucks:
Better late than never

I agree.

Looking at that last picture, I just embarassed embarassed Northern leaders have not taken care of their people at all and yet will be having elaborate weddings after sending all their kids to school in overseas universities.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by dalaman: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2017
chijioke45378:
100% sure
100% fixed
Not force ,not free
If interested
Call or WhatsApp
See details below ok

This guy is a scammer. Send money to him at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by smartty68(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Good

But please also vaccinate the herdsmen because they're the major carriers of this diseases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by seguno2: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2017
This must be a lie.
The governor said fornication is the cause.
He should stop fornication to stop the meningitis instead of wasting money on oyinbo vaccinations o jare.
What is all this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by sanandreas(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
See as the children dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by Usernamesucks: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2017
ephi123:

I agree.

Looking at that last picture, I just embarassed embarassed Northern leaders have not taken care of their people at all and yet will be having elaborate weddings after sending all their kids to school in overseas universities.

What you're seeing is just a tip of the iceberg. Poverty rate is so high. But I disagree with you on your last point. Weddings in the North are not as elaborate as you think, atleast when compared with the south.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by Cynthyworld(f): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Hop its freee
Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by ephi123(f): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Usernamesucks:

What you're seeing is just a tip of the iceberg. Poverty rate is so high. But I disagree with you on your last point. Weddings in the North are not as elaborate as you think, atleast when compared with the south.

That's really sad.

Re: the last point, leaders in both south and north are guilty of siphoning public funds for personal use but I'm comparing the elaborate weddings of the North vis-a-vis their poverty levels.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by FlamesD: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Good. But the $1 billion estimated for the procurement of the vaccines is ridiculous. Why not invest halt of such amount on our medical research institutes for production of the vaccines locally in this era of dollar scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
itsdumebi:
The Meningitis Vaccination campaign in Zamfara State has been largely successful due to a massive turnout of residents in all the visited local governments under the supervision of officials of NPHCDA, NCDC, State and Federal Ministry of Health.

Photos below;
http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/17/meningitis-vaccination-ongoing-zamfara-state-photos/
cc : lalasticlala

they shld have been in Prayer mood naaaa since its alla punishment to Nigerians!!!..Lool

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2017
they shld have been in Prayer mood naaaa since its alla punishment to Nigerians!!!..Lool

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2017
All they need to do is to stop fornicating (and sinning) and the disease would go away.

3 Likes

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by sapientia(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Have they repented

We are just cursed with evil governors.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by lonelydora: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2017
The problem with these northerners is they believe immunization is a christian thing. We normally go around villages in kebbi educating them the importance of immunization but some of them won't just bulge. Try will tell you they don't want it because it is of Christian origin.

Thanks God Emir sanusi is beginning to make them see some lights in these modern days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by gemale(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ekeke1:
Can we also vaccinate the brains of some of our politicians, some might have brain meningitis
That's tautological. Meningitis is an affliction connected with the brain &/or spinal cord hence the prefix "cerebrospinal".

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
bitcoinvin:

they shld have been in Prayer mood naaaa since its alla punishment to Nigerians!!!..Lool[/quote

][quote author=bitcoinvin post=55640288]

Allah not alla. Even Jesus said in bible " Elah! Elah! Lama sabachhani?" (My God! My God! why hast thou forsaken me) mattew 27:46

Is Jesus God? if yes. Does God have a God?

Is the Father, Jesus and holy spirit all one God? if "yes". That means Jesus was talking to himself. If "No" there are three Gods.

The Father is a God, Son is God and holy spirit is God. but the christians say there is only one God. one or three?

The bible answered this "Hear o Israel the Lord our God is One Lord" Deut 6:4

The Quran also confirms "Say; He Allah is ONE" Quran ch112:1

The Quran Warns;
Quran 4:171 "O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul (created at a command) from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Trinity"; desist it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is ONE God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs"

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by President99: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
What has that clownish governor got to do with vaccines? He should have been in the mosque repenting na. The idiot, said is coz of fornicating that they are having meningitis type c, yet none of his cabinet members lost a child; coz they have AC, except the poor people they impoverished with pseudo sharia. What an irony!!

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by akigbemaru: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
President99:
What has that clownish governor got to do with vaccines? He should have been in the mosque repenting na. The idiot, said is coz of fornicating that they are having meningitis type c, yet none of his cabinet members lost a child; coz they have AC, except the poor people they impoverished with pseudo sharia. What an irony!!
Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
dalaman:

This guy is a scammer. Send money to him at your own peril.

I wonder why seun and his mods decided not to ban all his accounts. If its to ban people giving their honest opinion now they will turn to hulk hogan. Shior!
I even wonder if na dem dey promote d guy as dia friend and get cut from his loot
Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by dalaman: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I wonder why seun and his mods decided not to ban all his accounts. If its to ban people giving their honest opinion now they will turn to hulk hogan. Shior!
I even wonder if na dem dey promote d guy as dia friend and get cut from his loot

I tire ooo.
Re: Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Best Hospital For Knee Replacement Surgery / COVID-19 Update For November 23 2020 In Nigeria / What Medical Tests Should Intending Couples Undergo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.