Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Died After Attending His Wife's Burial In Maidugri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Died After Attending His Wife's Burial In Maidugri (785 Views)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) / Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Died After Attending His Wife's Burial In Maidugri by ipreach: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2017
According to Amb Ahmed Umar Bolori a facebook user, a man died after attending the burial of this wife in Maiduguri.

He wrote:

"These days, I've been pushing to cope with life.
My cousin Bataihiru Bolori lost his wife in Maiduguri. He made a post on facebook informing the public.
That same day, he proceeded from Abuja to Maiduguri to attend her funeral which was scheduled for the following day. He made it and participated in her painful burial.

Immediately after the burial, on the same day, my dear lovely cousin died too. He followed his sweetheart.
My family is going through a tough time mourning the painful passing away of our son and his wife.
May Allah make Aljannatul Firdaus their final aboard.
And may He see us through.
Amin!"

Re: Man Died After Attending His Wife's Burial In Maidugri by arsenic33(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2017
This is serious
Re: Man Died After Attending His Wife's Burial In Maidugri by Evergreen4(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2017
The love is so strong

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around / Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? / [help] Is It Advisable To Runaway From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.