Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around (764 Views)

For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Nddytex08(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
For Married folks in the house, pls how often do you pple wear your ring on the hand around. Do you choose occasions on when or where you wear your ring to or is it all weather (always).
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by dingbang(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
A good number of married men don't put on their rings
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Afonjashapmouth: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
I hardly love to wear it though but sometimes i feel fly doing
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by bro4u: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
wetin dis one dey talk na??

Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Afonjashapmouth: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
bro4u:

I'm saying pass jamb before jumping on marriage thread
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by bro4u: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

what a stud you are, you need the jamb more bro, stop contaminating this thread with your thing you call english.
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Afonjashapmouth: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2017
bro4u:

what a stud you are, you need the jamb more bro, stop contaminating this thread with your thing you call english.

And this detrimental comment of yours is not a poo
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Nddytex08(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Please lets not derail from the topic of this thread
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Nddytex08(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2017
dingbang:
A good number of married men don't put on their rings
Could it be to showcase that they can still be single... or to attract the females to themselves
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
bro4u:

Afonjashapmouth:

bro4u:

Afonjashapmouth:

And this detrimental comment of yours is not a poo

Buhahahahahahaha
Re: How Often Do You Wear Your Ring Around by Afonjashapmouth: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:

Buhahahahahahaha

Come no vex na u b this Coca-Cola bottle Fight don finish, ao far nah

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Comfortable If Someone Else Breastfeed Your Baby? / For Married People Only / Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.