Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (68617 Views)

Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Gvive(f): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Y does she believe she won't live past 40 undecided undecided
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by amakabel: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
I still love u lota, no matter what
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by nero2face: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU HAVE NEVER GONE ON A DATE BEFORE? HOW COME YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4? ABI DOG DEY IMPREGNATE YOU?
u dey mind them, maybe they now have vibrators that contains sperm cells,
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by FILEBE(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
WIZGUY69:

Babe... since I joined Nairaland 12 years ago... I have never sent a female a PM.. but after viewing your pic... I want to break the rule... can I? cool

wizzy boy .. make we dance... Daddy ... mo we dance! Na so. u dey check profile picture before u comment . Na so . Oga Toaster
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Abbesuper123(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
she is not a single mum with four kids... she once addressed the rumour... does she even look like o[/color]ne? [color=#990000]

Read number four
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by adajoe555: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Her life her business
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by midecrown(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Okay ooo...
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
WIZGUY69:

Babe... since I joined Nairaland 12 years ago... I have never sent a female a PM.. but after viewing your pic... I want to break the rule... can I? cool

Oga, before doing that, please check her location oo.. it's an unknown location..
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingTom:
Wey the mumu wey dey rant for the other thread say she never born it appears instead of 3 she has 4 undecided
She has 4 dogs which she refers to as kids.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

She has 4 dogs which she refers to as kids.
Oh is that so shocked I tender my unreserved apologies it appears I'm the mumu here grin

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Abbesuper123:
she is not a single mum with four kids... she once addressed the rumour... does she even look like o[/color]ne? [color=#990000]

Read number four
dem say Na dog o
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by rosalieene(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
beautiful lady
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by rossyc(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
I knee the four kids part was a joke.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by sdan01: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Durhleepee(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Durhleepee:

She never born jhor... She has tried to debunk those rumours with several of her tweets... So let's get our facts/gossip or whatever this is Right
dem say Na dog she get wey she dey call pikin. Hope say no be another Oge Okoye scenario.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by 26Clueless(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU HAVE NEVER GONE ON A DATE BEFORE? HOW COME YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4? ABI DOG DEY IMPREGNATE YOU?

actually ha kids re ..her pets..so she said in an interview
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by gistsky: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who ask am?
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
How come she didn't mention anything about her educational background?
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
primusmaximus:
This interview is like 5 years old..... And it's her dogs she's referring to as kids.... she has four dogs.
Rollin on the floor laughing
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Suspect33(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
MillionDollars:
16. She looks like my girlfriend
Bro can i have ur girls number so i can tell her u love her and u are a good guy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by kolnel: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by crazysam001: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Hahahahaha
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Pidginwhisper: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Single Mom, 4kids,Boyfriend, Rav 4 and 2004 Model grin angry

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by pweetiedee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Single mom with 4 kids 4 kids with this body? In Nigeria? Her gene good if its d truth.
na Elixir. she don talk am
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Adaumunocha(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

na Elixir.
she don talk am
Hahahhahahahhaa... Good for her.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingTom:
Wey the mumu wey dey rant for the other thread say she never born it appears instead of 3 she has 4 undecided

The picture below will answer ur question. who's looking like mumu now? She calls her 4 dogs her kids.

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
greenhulk:

The picture below will answer ur question. who's looking like mumu now? She calls her 4 dogs her kids.
bros you came late to church we've settled this issue already Na
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by mtngloetiartel: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Abeg i de eat pepper soup. Dis one no de here
kimbraa:
Which of the moderator is in love with this lady?. grin

Two threads on her on front page.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingTom:
bros you came late to church we've settled this issue already Na

No qualms bro
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
greenhulk:

No qualms bro
I never would've guessed she meant dogs tho. Her body doesn't look like one with four kids grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Step Out In Style / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.