Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs (14827 Views)

Unbeatable Proofs That Time Shows No Mercy(Photos) / The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
When I first heard about this, I started laughing. grin I dismissed the geocentric model quickly because of 20years+ of indoctrination.

It all started from childhood at home with the globe you see in most classrooms. As a child with an inquisitive mind, I would detached the globe from its stand, study it sometimes and play with it most times.

The indoctrination continued with geography in secondary school, following NASA space explorations and learning some scientific theories that don't correlate with reality. (example gravity)

So I don't really blame myself so much and I understand people that think the flat earth guys are nuts. Indoctrination is such a terrible thing. That why some people commit terror acts because of years of repetitive doctrines and dogmas. Before you argue, go through this link, http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1 , read the comments, do your own research (you can watch YouTube videos if you get MB) and decide for yourself.

Be open minded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE

cc: Seun, mynd44,lalastica
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wow ,I'm a flat Earther , I'm just happy you figured it out , I've been keeping it to myself because honestly no matter how many times you tell them they won't just believe, we have always lived in a Dome , Even the bible said it, God bless you ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
Wow ,I'm a flat Earther , I'm just happy you figured it out , I've been keeping it to myself because honestly no matter how many times you tell them they won't just believe, we have always lived in a Dome , Even the bible said it, God bless you ,

And bless you to.

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
*sighs*

My good sir, Nasa is not the only space agency FFS!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

Yes ,but do list any other as Prominent as NaSa

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
Yes ,but do list any other as Prominent as NaSa
So because they're not as "prominent" as Nasa they won't be quick to debunk a fact as glaring as a "flat-earth"

Fvck's in your skull

7 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by ikp120(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Human beings and conspiracy theories. Na wa o.

8 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

All space agencies are into the same propaganda sir. Do your research. It is billions of dollar industry. None has shown us real time image of the globe earth spinning.

Lemme ask you a question

NASA claimed they landed on the moon 40years ago with computing machines that are far less powerful than your phone. With all the super computers and advancement in electronics, science and technology, why haven't they gone back to the moon? Why have other space agencies not gone to the moon?

with billions and billions of dollars budgeted year in and year out, they (all space agencies) are yet to make any other adventure to the moon

ask questions.

8 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:
Human beings and conspiracy theories. Na wa o.

Typical Nigerian response. I understand we are lazy to do our own research, nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by NLProblemChild(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yet.,my geography teacher keep giving the pupils proof every year that the earth is spherical.. Gosh! But op wait.. Why does the sun rise and doesnt set at the same time.?

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Yet.,my geography teacher keep giving the pupils proof every year that the earth is spherical.. Gosh! But op wait.. Why does the sun rise and doesnt set at the same time.?

If I understand you question correctly, you are asking why there is day and night, right?

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:
So because they're not as "prominent" as Nasa they won't be quick to debunk a fact as glaring as a "flat-earth"

Fvck's in your skull
You want prove? This was taken by a plane , It shows the Sun in between Clouds , plus do you know how many Rockets had crashed upon the Earth's Dome (The bible calls it Firmament) since 2001? Research now brother
Watch the Neil Armstrong Video here and judge yourself if he has Ever been on the moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5IPy-1C7A

4 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
This is how

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Have you noticed why most NaSa's pictures lack Stars? Or why the operation to crack open the dome was called Operation Fishbowl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
onyenze123:

All space agencies are into the same propaganda sir. Do your research. It is billions of dollar industry. None has shown us real time image of the globe earth spinning.

My good sir, different space agencies under competing countries with mutual dislike for each other CANNOT ALL HAVE THE SAME PROPANGANDA.
My good sir, you can tune in to a live video of the ISS which shows the earth spinning.

My good sir, you can view images from the chinese satellites who endlessly show pictures of the earth from high altitudes....

Lemme ask you a question

NASA claimed they landed on the moon 40years ago with computing machines that are far less powerful than your phone. With all the super computers and advancement in electronics, science and technology, why haven't they gone back to the moon? Why have other space agencies not gone to the moon?

My good sir, Nasa never landed on the moon for "scientific advancement". Nasa landed to prove a point to the USSR and "win" the Space Race.

My good sir, I would advice you to read on the prevailing socio-politcal tension going on at the time.
Pay attention to the Space Race between the USA and USSR...

Which brings me to my second point, my good sir.

How did Nasa and USSR's space agency publish the same "propanganda" when both were enemies of each other??

How did both of them say the earth is Global when both were desperate to prove each other wrong

Per the bolded, my good sir, china had recently landed a space Rover on the moon.....

Luxembourg has sent a space probe.

Russia, former USSR, has sent countless probes to the moon and beyond.

The EU has also had space mission.

ALL are spherical earths..

ALL agree with each other...

Tell me, my good sir, how do ALL of them, with different ideologies, regimes, and positions ALL agree on the same thing

I look forward to your response

with billions and billions of dollars budgeted year in and year out, they (all space agencies) are yet to make any other adventure to the moon

ask questions.

Refer to the above.

Secondly, do note that the moon is "boring".

Why study a moon when you can view supernovas??

Why concern yourself over a reflecting rock when you can view a super-galaxy

Ask questions grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
You want prove? This was taken by a plane , It shows the Sun in between Clouds , plus do you know how many Rickets had crashed upon the Earth's Dome (The bible calls it Firmament) since 2001? Research now brother
Forgive me if this sounds insultive brother, but are you scientifically oriented??
I'm asking this because you seem not to understand what the atmosphere is.....

And per the bolded,

0 rickets grin

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:

Forgive me if this sounds insultive brother, but are you scientifically oriented??
I'm asking this because you seem not to understand what the atmosphere is.....

And per the bolded,

0 rickets grin
Try me
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
Try me

Ok then,

Let me use a very simplistic analogy.

Fix your eyes on a very far away object, a tall building, a glittering station, the sun itself...

Now use your two hands to form a cup shape and view that building via the space in your hands...

Contract it, expand it, close your hands, open it in a tiny space....

Obviously the shapes of the building you view will have varying sizes and shapes BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT IT THROUGH YOUR HANDS!!

Same was with sun and the clouds in your picture...

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:

My good sir, different space agencies under competing countries with mutual dislike for each other CANNOT ALL HAVE THE SAME PROPANGANDA.
My good sir, you can tune in to a live video of the ISS which shows the earth spinning.

My good sir, you can view images from the chinese satellites who endlessly show pictures of the earth from high altitudes....

My good sir, Nasa never landed on the moon for "scientific advancement". Nasa landed to prove a point to the USSR and "win" the Space Race.

My good sir, I would advice you to read on the prevailing socio-politcal tension going on at the time.
Pay attention to the Space Race between the USA and USSR...

Which brings me to my second point, my good sir.

How did Nasa and USSR's space agency publish the same "propanganda" when both were enemies of each other??

How did both of them say the earth is Global when both were desperate to prove each other wrong

Per the bolded, my good sir, china had recently landed a space Rover on the moon.....

Luxembourg has sent a space probe.

Russia, former USSR, has sent countless probes to the moon and beyond.

The EU has also had space mission.

ALL are spherical earths..

ALL agree with each other...

Tell me, my good sir, how do ALL of them, with different ideologies, regimes, and positions ALL agree on the same thing

I look forward to your response

Refer to the above.

Secondly, do note that the moon is "boring".

Why study a moon when you can view supernovas??

Why concern yourself over a reflecting rock when you can view a super-galaxy

Ask questions grin

All Images of earth from NASA are CGI images that are photo shopped. Hubble telescope was launched in 1990, yet they haven't taken a real photo of globe spinning earth. Images from other space agencies are photo shopped.

I have tuned in into ISS " live" feed and I can tell you it is not real time. check the link below

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37778973

It is all fake.

How do I know it is fake? it is simple

The same NASA tells us that earth is actually a bumpy spheroid but they show us a perfect sphere. how is that even possible?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earth-is-not-round/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9741137789

1 Like

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:

Ok then,

Fix your eyes on a very far away object, a tall building, a glittering station, the sun itself...

Now use your two hands to form a cup shape and view that building via the space in your hands...

Contract it, expand it, close your hands, open it in a tiny space...

Obviously the shapes of the building you view will have varying sizes and shapes BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT IT THROUGH YOUR HANDS!!

haha the theory of Inverted enclosure dosnt work on the Sun on this video brah, have you ever been on a fighter jet before?
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:

Ok then,

Contract it, expand it, close your hands, open it in a tiny space....

Stop running around in circle. There are 200 proofs in
the article above. I urge you to debunk one, just one proof. Biko, I dey beg you. just one grin
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by kowalsky: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
walahi you guys are all mad.

this is pure madness I tell you. how people be soo retarded. haba!

flat earth!!!! kai I'm crying right now.
cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowalsky:
walahi you guys are all mad.

this is pure madness I tell you. how people be soo retarded. haba!

flat earth!!!! kai I'm crying right now.
cry cry cry cry

sorry oh grin

Stop crying and start doing research

indoctrination is really dangerous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
onyenze123:

All Images of earth from NASA are CGI images that are photo shopped. Hubble telescope was launched in 1990, yet they haven't taken a real photo of globe spinning earth. Images from other space agencies are photo shopped.

Once again, I REPEAT, NASA is not the only Space agency there is.

Secondly, Nasa and USSR had already taken photos of the earth in 1959!!

This was way before the concept of computers was even formulated.

So dear sir, how did Nasa "photoshop" those.

Keep in mind you've not answered my question on how Russia and USA both aligned to "lie", during the Cold War and how China, Luxembourg and the EU is still promulgating their falsehood.

I have tuned in into ISS " live" feed and I can tell you it is not real time. check the link below

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37778973

It is all fake.

How do I know it is fake? it is simple

The same NASA tells us that earth is actually a bumpy spheroid but they show us a perfect sphere. how is that even possible?
My good sir, at this point, I would have to imagine that you slept all through science classes and can't make simple observations...

My good sir, the farther you are from something, the less "imperfections" or bumpiness you see, and the more smooth it appears.

A simple observation would be drone shots taken round the world.

From the sky, all you see are lanes, districts, roadlines...

When you get down; it's something different entirely....

Same with the ISS... Keep in mind, it is relatively far enough to be unable to spot the "bumpiness"; as you so claim...

This is not so hard to deduce...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earth-is-not-round/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9741137789

And who do you mean by a "globe-spinning Earth". Do you mean to imply that a picture can somehow magically capture the rotation of a wondrously large and agonizingly slow Entity such as Earth's shocked shocked shocked

E be like your geography teacher ehnn...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sorry, 1969/1970....
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
haha the theory of Inverted enclosure dosnt work on the Sun on this video brah, have you ever been on a fighter jet before?
Why does it not work. Forget videos...

Tell me why you think it doesn't...
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
onyenze123, Post the "proofs" here...

I'm on a kinda strict MB plan for meself....

Can't waste it on Frivolities.....

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2017

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:
Why does it not work. Forget videos...

Tell me why you think it doesn't...
it cannot work on the sun because there was no equipment used ,no binoculars, No hand clasping , just the eyes bro , the video shows the sun setting , and its not millions of miles away as stipulated by the theory , how about you keep an open mind that the Planet could as well be flat as you did believe it was a moving spinning ball
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:

To open a single page webpage @ http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1 will consume your MB?

grin

G
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:

Keep in mind you've not answered my question on how Russia and USA both aligned to "lie", during the Cold War and how China, Luxembourg and the EU is still promulgating their falsehood.

My good sir, at this point, I would have to imagine that you slept all through science classes and can't make simple observations...

My good sir, the farther you are from something, the less "imperfections" or bumpiness you see, and the more smooth it appears.

Same with the ISS... Keep in mind, it is relatively far enough to be unable to spot the "bumpiness"; as you so claim...

And who do you mean by a "globe-spinning Earth". Do you mean to imply that a picture can somehow magically capture the rotation of a wondrously large and agonizingly slow Entity such as Earth's shocked shocked shocked

The Earth Dosnt move , the bible says so , Now you believe the World is a Globe Why? Because that was what you were told , not that you've ever seen it or done outside the box research about it , but you are quick to debunk the flat Earth Fact That is not only backed up biblically but also logically and scientifically proven, You really dont know anything about the Earth do you? So you live on a Ball spinning Endlessly in space yet the ocean dosnt seem to change positions ? You live on a curve world yet the horizons are leveled ? You live on a Globe yet the Artanticcan (The lowest part of the dome) skies are extemly close to the ground surface or why you can see Louisiana from Illinois on a straight plane .huh
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirWere:

I just got you there.

And who do you mean by a "globe-spinning Earth". Do you mean to imply that a picture can somehow magically capture the rotation of a wondrously large and agonizingly slow Entity such as Earth's

you claim they had had already taken photos of earth (the globe earth) in 1959 why can't they capture the rotation of a wondrously large and agonizingly slow Entity such as Earth's with all the advancements in technology?

Don't forget they capture the whole image of other planets.

By the way, who told you earth spinning is agonizing slow? it is spinning at 1,600km/h according to your beloved NASA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY / Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.