Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,289 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

"Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says (38445 Views)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by popsyleo1: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chinese Language Studies Summer Program.

PLCHC classroom
As with the Academic Year Program, students are only admitted on a full-time basis, and classes run from mid-July to early August. Class structure and size for the summer program are generally the same as for the Academic Year Program.

Rolling Admissions Policy for Summer Applicants!

POPSYLEO CONNECTIONS HONG KONG LTD will review complete summer applications soon after they arrive at the Hong Kong office, rather than hold admissions after the summer program deadline. This is known as "rolling admissions," and the Institution will admit summer applicants on a "first qualified applicant come, first qualified applicant served" basis until the summer program is full. While there is an official summer deadline, we often review summer applications after this deadline, and we encourage late summer applicants to e-mail the administrative office to see if we're still accepting late summer applications. Admission is competitive, and it is recommended that you send in all of your summer application materials at least a couple of weeks before the official summer deadline due to limited space at PLCHL language center. Rolling admissions is not the policy for PLCHL academic year/semester program admissions, however.

Audience
The Summer School is open to all who are interested to study Chinese Language, Learn Chinese Culture and Applicants who intend to further their Education in China and Hong Kong.
The Summer School will also appeal to those who work in public and private, international and national institutions, that have relationships with Chinese Institutions and all those who have an interest in deepening their knowledge of the Chinese Language and Culture.

Structure
maximum number of participants: 80
minimum number of participants: 50

Period
Classes will be held from 10th July, 2017. The course is scheduled to finish on 19th August, 2017.
Registrations
Deadline: 5th of June , 2017
Applications for registration will be accepted until the maximum number of participants is reached, as above specified.
There are no specific entry requirements (admission will be based only on application date).

The request may be sent to the certified email address, popsy78203@yahoo.com, ilogeomine51@yahoo.com

Office : Room 5, 27/F Richmond Commercial Bldg.,
109 Argyle Street, Mongkok,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Email popsy78203@yahoo.com, ilogeomine51@yahoo.com
Contact person : Dr. Wang Li

Registration fee and payment methods
Course fee: $580.00

The registration fee includes: cost of the course; teaching materials,China visa documents and Hong Kong visa Sponsorship letter . The payment shall be made on the first day of the Program.

The registration fee does not include: travel expenses; accommodation; meals; costs for recreational activities; transport costs
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by megareal: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please reveal more. If its the truth, maybe this will help shut him up.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by grandstar(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
This child looks albino and not bi racial.

Is he really Daddy Freeze child?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by truvine(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
sirchrisnewsline:
did one pass whistle blower job

I tell you
This one na TRUMPET BLOWER grin
sirchrisnewsline:
did one pass whistle blower job

I tell you
This one na TRUMPET BLOWER
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by goldedprince: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
so he Bleep woman , na im u dey shout like this?
people dey blow whistle to collect 10% of 43 million dolls , u dey here dey blow whistle onto Bleep. wtf

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
grafitti:

U have ur facts?
The same majekdom2 dT defended d pastors despite d damning evidences brought forward by otobo now believes what an anonimous person says about freeze without proofs/evidence?!

Kindly check ur dictionary/Google 4 d meaning of 'hypocricy'
Smh!

As in ehn!
your hatred for religion has eaten deep your sense of humor. My post was simply humor and that's why the smiley is there. Did you read "could" be true in the post to?? Did you see me defend or post on suleiman's thread? I only posted on ibiyeome's case. Yes, I see the guy along that estate wey dem dey build for Trans Amadi. He no gree look my face as I tried to drive into a corner he was coming out from. What about it.. angry
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by tonio2wo: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
He actually have nothing to loose!

Whether d allegations are true or false. undecided
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by ezelous: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
The hunter has become the haunted.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Gkemz: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
So if someone speaks the truth, the whole world will come for his head. Daddy freeze mayn't be always right but he's right about yahoo pastors.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by camaraderi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
That Twitter handler no get work, persom sleep with him babe... problem
person give him babe belle ....na your headache..
The girl no complain give you abi the time wey dic k dey enter she invite you. Abeg no dey take daga for another person fever jare...
Freeze is single and the lady is almost single or complicated or almost divorced. What if the lady ex na okobo nko. You should be happy for them
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by bitcoinvin(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Afam4eva post=55651469]But Daddy freeze has never claimed to be a pastor na.[/quote

no mind them
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by bitcoinvin(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Say what ever u like,Freez is better than Some Pastors!!!
Even #Nnamdi Kanu:Truth will destroy Nigeria.
Am a member of #Freethesheeple.
Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by odogwu2007(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
zcee:
52 demons inside him,impregnated a woman still all he says bout these so called pastors is true.He neva claimed to b a pastor bt listen to Wat he says deeply,u will understand him u knw d truth z always bitter nd some people will still com out to criticise....my brother opèn ur eyes
u sure say ur own open? Just asking
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by AngelicBeing: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
sad
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by kushsy: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Philinho:
the 50 spirits at work
where u keep the rest 2 mbok?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by kushsy: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Philinho:
the 50 spirits at work
where did u keep the rest 2 mbok?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by cejaypriesty(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
undecided So someone cannor fvck his fiancee in piss again?

*MODIFIED* Seun sometimes I wonder what is wrong with ur mods in their heads oo. A Christian converts to islam= muslim thread. A Muslim converts to Christianity= muslim thread too?

Ah ah. Kukuma make nairaland an Islamic forum na? angry
Hahahaha, guy u bad enhh...
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by akinejame: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
grafitti:
[
And u and d #whistle blower had 2 libel freeze just to correct slandering?!

Whats d difference BTW u/whistle blower and kemi now?

Ki leleyi n so?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by 999Kobo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Daddy Freeze is a Big Fool....an over grown adult baby!!!
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Gordonybohee: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Oh boy, Freeze u no try, weting u want the pikin to de think of after in don grow and in don find out? He go fi run away cos of the embarrasment wey u don put am into.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by 2mch(m): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2017
grandstar:
This child looks albino and not bi racial.

Is he really Daddy Freeze child?
The thing surprise me too. E be like say na bi-racial albino. First case I don see. That Freeze son na albino.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by jacoik(m): 3:20am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg any news on Aunty Kemi

kemi sikirat sister?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by chachanga: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
undecided
So someone cannor fvck his fiancee in piss again?

*MODIFIED*
Seun sometimes I wonder what is wrong with ur mods in their heads oo.
A Christian converts to islam= muslim thread.
A Muslim converts to Christianity= muslim thread too?

Ah ah. Kukuma make nairaland an Islamic forum na? angry

Leave uncle seun alone o
Dunt let dem binladin him
besides political correctness is always good for business
political correctness....the curse of the free world!

NB
As for freeze, i always knew saw fvcker's pontificate and envied how he slept well handing out all that ITK-ish he called wisdom
with his perms and curls oozing enough gallons of oil to fry a big Easter turkey...
i always suspected he musta be a weak sick mudafvka snitch in grade school too
weak dudes do sh!t sturvs like dat...screwwing a milf on the low prolly in her hubby's bed too...
if you were man enuf, you shoulda just snatchd her or wait out the Divorce case...
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by ChristyB(f): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Kai, talk in capital letters? you are wicket fa... hahahahahahahaha
Tallesty1:
Why are you always text yelling?

I bet you talk in capital letters too
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by josite: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
was the pussy visibly marked matrimonial pussy when he was about to enter or the matrimonial owner of the pussy has no mouth to cry foul so he has to borrow urs.idiot.isnt this fine boy,king solomon worth the invasion of the matrimonial pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 / Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal / None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.