Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fifa-match fixing strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fifa-match fixing strategy (304 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / Roads Jimi Agabaje Listed He Would Fix In Lagos, Lagos APC Has Started Fixing It / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa-match fixing strategy by alanka(f): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fifa has many reasons she fixes matches, FIFA ma. Tt be directly involved in it but she delegates the job to her regional powers led by Euro chaired by England.

Here are some of the reasons Fifa fixes matches

1. Fifa is influenced by world leaders who sees match fixing as a market

2. To command and increase football followers

3 To be financially strong in expeunse of masses

4. To steal from the poor and give to the rich

5. I have been trying to start this Fifa-match fixing strategy since more than an hour but they said i cant do that now but others are doing that now.

6. I will discuss the following under this topic:

FIFA robot/algorithm

How it operates

Why You should not play bet but if you must play I will teach you the simplest way to make millions every month.

I may have to use other accounts so be watchful, it maybe in different page even in romance

It was then, the time of PDP when they were using INEC to rig election . Association of European Refs have redefined their purpose. If you want to fix match use managers...not us

Go and watch football some few years ago, you will hate refs. Now they use refs of some small countries, African countries, Asian countries to do the dirty job not us.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Appreciates General Public / How Consciousness Will Free Nigeria From Slavery In Contemporary Times / Former Minister Prof Babalola Borishade Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.