Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose (647 Views)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described as absurd, claim by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed that looters have resorted to burying stolen funds in their backyards, deep forests and burial grounds, saying; “Looters in the Muhammadu Buhari’s Presidency, especially those being compensated for funding the election of the President in 2015 bury their own loots in the Villa with Presidential protection. Ayodele Fayose The governor asked; “Should it be wrong for other supposed looters that do not have presidential protection like the All Progressives Congress (APC) looters to bury their loots in burial grounds probably for spiritual protection?” In a statement issued on Monday by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said “Nigerians can no longer be fooled with stage-managed loots recoveries, with no traceable owners (looters), especially when the loots are traceable to close associates of the president and his cabinet members. He said; “Obviously, this so-called anti-corruption war has become a laughing stock with N49 million found in Kaduna Airport, N448 million discovered in a shop at Victoria Island, Lagos and N13 billion found in Ikoyi, Lagos neither having owners nor the identities of owners of the properties where the money was found known.” Governor Fayose maintained that “It is either the money belongs to members of Buhari’s government or it is being planted by the government to sustain its fake anti-corruption fight in the minds of the people.” He said; “Enough of stage-managed and fake anti-corruption war aimed solely at opposition figures, especially presidential hopefuls in the 2019 election.” The governor noted that two different laws were now being operated in the country, with one law for the APC and those who decamp to the party and the other for the opposition, especially those perceived as having presidential ambition. “The narrative they push daily is that only those in their government are saint while other Nigerians, including those in the National Assembly, Judiciary, opposition politicians and the civil servants are rogues while only Buhari’s appointees are saints. “To worsen matters, the cluelessness of the APC government in the last two years has plunged the country into debt without anything to show. “The cabals in the Presidency are also taking advantage of the President’s state of health, which is as a result of his age to oppress Nigerians. “Nigerians must therefore keep their eyes on the ball and not be carried away by the orchestrated distractions aimed at preventing them from seeing how the APC led government has failed woefully.” He called on the international community to hold Nigeria accountable on the recovered N13 billion cash found in that Ikoyi, Lagos apartment saying; “this must not be swept under the carpet.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/looters-buharis-govt-burying-loots-presidential-villa-fayose/

1 Like

Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by ladyF(f): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Haaa
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by thesicilian: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Enough of all these unverifiable allegations

1 Like

Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by omowolewa: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oshoko himself, you can't play Lai Muhammad without rehashing very well.

Then it will take a little time of which you guyz must have put you PDP house in order.

But for not, download some Lai's lies on YouTube for rehasal.
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by Nogodye(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
No reasonable person will take this man serious... #Talkative
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by hucienda: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Osoko!

Carry go!
grin
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by TabletMan: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nigeria is now on auto pilot and nobody is saying anything about it. since 2006 all the catholic diocese have mandated that a prayer for the better Nigeria should be recite in every mass even morning mass , but since then we have not have peace as a nation. From Obj stealing $16billion meant for electricity to Gej stealing $21 billion with that frog eyed woman, and now we are suffering in the hands of a Fulani man who is so tribalistic and vindictive to rule a diverse nation like Nigeria, people are being killed everyday recklessly without remorse, as a matter of fact, sudden death and reckless death now means nothing to an average Nigeria. Politicians are now stealing but you will see jobless youths and poor youths supporting them because of what they will get in return or due to tribal relation.

Nigeria how do we get here? and when are we going to free ourselves from being in darkness created by our selfish leaders.
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by agbangam: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
I no read am cheesy cos me know say na trash talk.
As long it is Fayose, yam eater, 2.1billion naira from dansuki n Mr "Stealing is not corruption", I am so sure Fayose buried part of d money in his hotel. Hand go touch u nxt year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by Justuceleague2: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
I think psychiatric test should be mandatory for political office holders

Instead of insinuating just blow whistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by NextGovernor(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Enough of all these unverifiable allegations

Justuceleague2:

agbangam:
I no read am cheesy cos me know say na trash talk.
As long it is Fayose, yam eater, 2.1billion naira from dansuki n Mr "Stealing is not corruption", I am so sure Fayose buried part of d money in his hotel. Hand go touch u nxt year.

Nogodye:

Only one word for u people. Muuuuuuuuu
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by Karlman: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by BMCskullHunter: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pepper dem.
Fayose my man.
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by Eastwalk(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nogodye:
Forget about whether he talks too much, look into what he says. He is very right about the unknown owner hype, about 4 to 5 instance where looted pounds are found in strategic location yet the looter is unknown, is it that the EFCC is so dull pertaining their jobs or the errers, looters are of the same cabal with the ruling government. Or they are just scamming people.
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by gberra: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
NextGovernor:

Only one word for u people. Muuuuuuuuu
Igbos always cry embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by gberra: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Justuceleague2:

All Igbos need psychiatric tests... Like hero, like followers.

2 Likes

Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by ojobek: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
That is my man"talking sense into die brain"
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by Nogodye(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Eastwalk:
Forget about whether he talks too much, look into what he says. He is very right about the unknown owner hype, about 4 to 5 instance where looted pounds are found in strategic location yet the looter is unknown, is it that the EFCC is so dull pertaining their jobs or the errers, looters are of the same cabal with the ruling government. Or they are just scamming people.

I think what matter most is the recovery of the looted funds...Anything aside that is a noise.

As for Fayose, i think he want his voice to be heard always...People like me don't even take him serious anymore because most time his so called allegations are baseless and irrelevant.
Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by vedaxcool(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
gberra:
All Igbos need psychiatric tests... Like hero, like followers.

Shameless ipoop follow fagyose poopoo upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loooters In Buhari’s Govt Burying Their Loots In Presidential Villa – Fayose by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Buhari "Too Old" To Rule Nigeria But Clinton And Trump Isn't Old To Rule America / Loved Up Photo Of Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion And His Wife / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Daily Trust Newspaper Headlines [6th June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.