Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,853 members, 7,838,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Photos Of Emeka Ike's Sons And Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Emeka Ike's Sons And Daughter (48943 Views)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Emeka Ike's Sons And Daughter by murmee: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Destined2win:
Believe me, if a home is to last, the woman has more to do
And that means the woman must endure battering and other kinds of abuse from her husband. Destined2win, I really pity the woman that will be dumb enough to marry you.
Re: Photos Of Emeka Ike's Sons And Daughter by Destined2win: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
murmee:
And that means the woman must endure battering and other kinds of abuse from her husband. Destined2win, I really pity the woman that will be dumb enough to marry you.
Don't say that.

I am cool. I guess those quoting me do not understand what I said and I don't have strength to start explain in.
Re: Photos Of Emeka Ike's Sons And Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
solpat:

Bros, you don return from honeymoon cheesycheesy

Hahahaha!
Yes, boss!!
Re: Photos Of Emeka Ike's Sons And Daughter by PrettyGaby(f): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Destined2win:
I really think a woman should, at all cost, make her marriage work especially when she has given birth.
No. My momma tried it. She would have been happier if she had accepted earlier that it wasn't working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.