Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

How We Pray And Expect Miracles In My CAC Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Pray And Expect Miracles In My CAC Church (672 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / CAC Church Finally Reunite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Pray And Expect Miracles In My CAC Church by AFOLABISUG1: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
I wouldn't want to put my branch church name out there, but really revival always, not too much time is ever given to principles of life about how to actually amass and maintain the wealth,I ve been to other Pentecostal churches, and I must say,the teaching sometimes is enough to weather the storms of life. So my question,,,is it not high time these old churches do less of revival and more of teaching. Prosperity don't just come by praying it does,it takes God yes but also work and principles..

1 Like

Re: How We Pray And Expect Miracles In My CAC Church by sonofthunder: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
some of us actually want to pray more, much more.
But you are correct though going through life without the right knowledge can be very frustrating.
Re: How We Pray And Expect Miracles In My CAC Church by CandidSeeker(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Your enlightenment is coming directly from the Holy Spirit probably because you are sincere to your God.

To be fully liberated, you must go beyond the sunday school and bible study manual, and sermons of your present church (they are organized to keep you as 'maga').

I'll also advice you not jump into other seeming more civilized pentecostal church (they are only more sophisticated than CAC arrangement).

True believers are living the 'churches' (denominations) and going back to God!

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Matt.18:19-20

Pray before, during and after studying your bible for The Holy Spirit to give you understanding of what you study and grace to live by them.[

...And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. - Matt.6:5-8

Take time to balance your pastors' stories and denominational doctrines with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. - 2Tim.2:15

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. - 1Thessa.5:21

...And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: How We Pray And Expect Miracles In My CAC Church by AFOLABISUG1: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Your enlightenment is coming directly from the Holy Spirit probably because you are sincere to your God.

To be fully liberated, you must go beyond the sunday school and bible study manual, and sermons of your present church (they are organized to keep you as 'maga').

I'll also advice you not jump into other seeming more civilized pentecostal church (they are only more sophisticated than CAC arrangement).

True believers are living the 'churches' (denominations) and going back to God!

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Matt.18:19-20

Pray before, during and after studying your bible for The Holy Spirit to give you understanding of what you study and grace to live by them.[

...And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. - Matt.6:5-8

Take time to balance your pastors' stories and denominational doctrines with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. - 2Tim.2:15

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. - 1Thessa.5:21

...And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

-Peace.

Thanks

Re: How We Pray And Expect Miracles In My CAC Church by luvmijeje(f): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2017
I receive a revelation from God before I woke up this morning where I was complaining to God that I'm not praying like I should. I realized I do more of praises than Prayer and do you know what he said?

He said prayer is our request to him. Praises is his request to us.

My point is let's be more attuned to the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit lead them to do more of revival. GOOD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle / I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House / All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.