Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today (4451 Views)

Nairaland Reaches 2.5M Members Today / "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished – Fani Kayode Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by BiaframustDie: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Two ipob members putting on their so called Biafra cap met me @eleme junction one was like telling me how nnadi kalu is dealing with Nigeria not knowing dat their criminals b4 i know one brought out gun point @me & dy collected just #25000 & God knows if i ever see any ipob member dat person must go to jail

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by derrick333(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lemme stay here jus to c n ncan n pcan shocked
Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by BMCskullHunter: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
Two ipob members putting on their so called Biafra cap met me @eleme junction one was like telling me how nnadi kalu is dealing with Nigeria not knowing dat their criminals b4 i know one brought out gun point @me & dy collected just #25000 & God knows if i ever see any ipob member dat person must go to jail
IpobExposed, swear to the gods of the zoo that you have seen 25k in your life. IPOB members are not beggars like your brothers in Ogbomosho IDP camp. You no go read well for jamb now you'll keep staying at home next year.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Karlman: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
BMCskullHunter:

IpobExposed, swear to the gods of the zoo that you have seen 25k in your life. IPOB members are not beggars like your brothers in Ogbomosho IDP camp. You no go read well for jamb now you'll keep staying at home next year.

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by POpikin: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chai they have use this man sense for juju o

45 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by zionmade1: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Is it not dis guy who displayed his dilapidated rabbit hole he calls house the other day. How can a hungry fellow like u carry up to 5k in ur pocket talk less of 25k. Who dash monkey banana.
Stuupid lies as if u think NL is where kids gather to chat

34 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Karlman: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
...since you pray to be robbed, robbed you shall!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Dedetwo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:

You cannot even write to you save your dumbass self from death. Who would want to rob man who is not better than #25000?

23 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by BiaframustDie: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
POpikin:
Chai they have use this man sense for juju o
Biafra don't ve any juju they only know hw to thief
Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by BiaframustDie: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dedetwo:

You cannot even write to you save your dumbass self from death. Who would want to rob man who is not better than #25000?
Biafra Robbed my hard earned money & they are there talking about freedom so they can thief all our money in our lovely country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by BiaframustDie: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Karlman:
...since you pray to be robbed, robbed you shall!
u see one of the ipob robbers is confessing no problem let u people feed ur self with dat change
Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Atiku2019: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin This Guy
Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Agumbankembu: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
Biafra Robbed my hard earned money & they are there talking about freedom so they can thief all our money in our lovely country Nigeria

Lol,

Lunatics everywhere.

20 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:

Kpele! that eleme junction is sumthg else especially under the bridge. Na 180 i dey run there, anythg 4 my front na winch.
Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by fabuloz1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
As you have wished to be robbed, so shall you be robbed of your valuables all your life. Amen!

19 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
zionmade1:
Is it not dis guy who displayed his dilapidated rabbit hole he calls house the other day. How can a hungry fellow like u carry up to 5k in ur pocket talk less of 25k. Who dash monkey banana.
Stuupid lies as if u think NL is where kids gather to chat

talkless is not correct before u extemporaneously pounce on ones statement.

IPOB terrorist have been armed robbers since ab initio no one is oblivious. IPOB are terrorist

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Kpele! that eleme junction is sumthg else especially under the bridge. Na 180 i dey run there, anythg 4 my front na winch.

IPOB killed so many police burnt their stations and carried their guns

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Notasyouthink: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
Chai there's God o!!! Just imagine even this one wey never see food chop mtcheeew

18 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by zionmade1: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

talkless is not correct before u extemporaneously pounce on ones statement.

IPOB terrorist have been armed robbers since ab initio no one is oblivious. IPOB are terrorist
Rubbish.
So yorubas and Hausas dnt have armed robbers among dem.
Guy wat type of rice was presented during ur dedication. Someone was actually rejoicing dat she gave birth to a human being abi.
I can fathom d depth of lugubrious silly state of a human dat can make him behave d way u do in public

15 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Karlman: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
u see one of the ipob robbers is confessing no problem let u people feed ur self with dat change
grin grin grin clowns all about town. ...thanks for the laughs anyway!

16 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by ShootToKill: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dedetwo:

You cannot even write to you save your dumbass self from death.Who would want to rob man who is not better than #25000?

Lmao! @ bolded

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by ZombieTERROR: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
I have been telling you people that this kid doesn't deserve this kind of attention being accorded to him.....

All of you that commented on this thread make me sick...

You are all Big fools

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Allsouls: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:

Another lie lie Mohammed, some people like Biafra & now biaframustdie has swear to tarnish image of IPOB & other biafra agitators on nairaland but they has failed because the world know the truth that were unstoppable & always remain on course.

On Bifara no going back,

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Iamwrath: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
lol, the defenders have arrived
Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by GrandGarcon: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

IPOB killed so many police burnt their stations and carried their guns
how many police stations were burnt? With evidence!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by toofit007: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
next time you will not escape it, you will be killed by those you claimed accosted you. pls say amen.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by toofit007: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
the same money you got from biafra land (money from the sell of our oil and gas in biafra land ) is what your calling your hard earned money. OK, no problem since you have called unto your self the spirit of robbing, I prophecy this day that from today henceforth you shall be continually rob of your valuables until you start eating from your hand to mouth. pls say amen to my prayer.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by gsmphoneseller: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiaframustDie:
Lies spoted again.....

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 18, 2017
GrandGarcon:
how many police stations were burnt? With evidence!

Oga here is one IPOB do kill and bury Nigeria soldiers I also have the evidence. Do u still want that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

Biaframustdie any day they approach u to rob u again with their stollen guns carry plank ku buo ha

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by GrandGarcon: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga here is one IPOB do kill and bury Nigeria soldiers I also have the evidence. Do u still want that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

Biaframustdie any day they approach u to rob u again with their stollen guns carry plank ku buo ha
how many police stations did they burn? Go straight to the point? Where and when?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by BiaframustDie: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2017
toofit007:
next time you will not escape it, you will be killed by those you claimed accosted you. pls say amen.
am waiting to get all those criminals call ipob members arrested @lest one of them has been arrested in oil mile police station foos
Re: How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today by xelly: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Where is the video or ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Lord Frederick Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo ... / See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election / If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.