Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores (7077 Views)

Is GLO Internet DOWN Today 25th April In Abuja ? / Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread / Gionee A1: Price, Specs, Release Date And Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by Ryanxu: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2017
95,000 Naira
pre-order will start from 24th to 28th all the states, and you get discount and gift when you pre-order.
By 4th,May it will be avaiable in the market.
keemlenski:
Abeg how much
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by josheila: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Where can we pre-order?
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by venex(f): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
AfriFone Limited a technology driven company launched its manufacturing and assembly plant its AfriOne Made in Nigeria mobile phones and other consumer devices.

This marks the availability of the first in-country produced smartphones for sale in the Nigerian marketplace.

The Chief Executive Officer of AfriOne, Mr Sahir Berry at a news briefing in Lagos said that the plant was a technological breakthrough and precedent for the company and for Nigeria.

Berry said that with the inauguration of the plant served as a pioneer in the manufacture and assembly of high-end communication technology in the African space.

Click here for More https:///iUUwE8
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by venex(f): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
are you sure of the price...i am in love with this phone...Ihave always been a die hard fan of Gionee since i first used the GioneeE7...Everyone in my house uses a Gionee phone thanks to me.
Ryanxu:
95,000 Naira
pre-order will start from 24th to 28th all the states, and you get discount and gift when you pre-order.
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by venex(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
i am in love with this phone...Ihave always been a die hard fan of Gionee since i first used the GioneeE7...Everyone in my house uses a Gionee phone thanks to me.

MilesLamar:

you can say that again dear, oya DM me

1 Like

Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by venex(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
i am in love with this phone...Ihave always been a die hard fan of Gionee since i first used the GioneeE7...Everyone in my house uses a Gionee phone thanks to me.
eleshin:

I'm a big Fam of Gionee but my problem with them is that they are fond of releasing only inferior versions of their phone into Nigerian Market. It took them more than a year to release m5 plus after they've released it in India. They refused to release m6 plus in Nigeria for one stupid reason best known to them. I'm sure they will still announce that A1 plus is not for Nigerian Market. The M6 I'm using right now is my 5th Gionee phone. I know the problem is one of two things
Either the Nigerian Gionee team are dumb and irrelevant or Gionee itself is a brand that discriminate.
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by NCP: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ryanxu:
95,000 Naira

Xiaomi will be better at that rate with lots of left over change for data
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by LordtripleM: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Pre-order can be done at any outlet with Gionee stand for N3000 and get an A1 pack with N2000 discount....

What an offer!!!

I just got mine an hour ago.

Thank You GIONEE!

Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by eleshin(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ryanxu:
I will explain to you on Sunday, too much work!

Hello, today is Monday and I'm still waiting for your explanation. Thanks
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by chingy012: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wow....This is a nice gift pack!

Gadgets that actually required with a phone.

LordtripleM:
Pre-order can be done at any outlet with Gionee stand for N3000 and get an A1 pack with N2000 discount....

What an offer!!!

I just got mine an hour ago.

Thank You GIONEE!

Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by Ryanxu: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
GIONEE Pre-order starts already

Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 28, 2017
ryanxu did this phone come with smart remote ?
Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by pharmoche: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, it has....I read the review
Leader26:
ryanxu did this phone come with smart remote ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Hours Should A 3000mah Battery Use / How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet / Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.