Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things (2387 Views)

Lies Pentecostal Pastors Tell Direct From The Pulpit. END TIME PREACHERS / Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Lady234: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2010
Aaaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaaah

Aaaaaah
Haaa
Ha
Aaaaaah

Can you chant that
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by PastorAIO: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2010
Because their God is not a cheap God. He is a God of Glory, or Riches, and of Might.

When you say that you can't buy God that depends on which God you are talking about. Penterascal God doesn't have time to look into your heart so if you want to demonstrate your faith you've got to dig deep into your pocket. And don't waste time with any stoopid widow's mite. If you can't do better than a mite then get lost. Their God is not a Poor God. The God of 'Abraham was a rich man', The God of 'Solomon was a rich man', The God of 'Jacob was a Rich Man'.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Lady234: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
Aaaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaaah

Aaaaaah
Haaa
Ha
Aaaaaah

Can you chant that
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by PastorAIO: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
Hey my dear 234, save your pity for the wretched poverty striken losers that your life is filled with. Don't you know that the most expensive oil is what was used to anoint the Lord's feet? Is that a cheap God?

I'll tell you what is demonic. Poverty is demonic. That is Satan's plan for you. And you are accepting it. what a pity! I really pity you. You have embraced Oshi (Oshi is yoruba for poverty).

Listen to the word of God you oloshi:

Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it.

Deuteronomy 8:18: But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.

So you see, making money is confirmation that you have God's covenant. You, 23456789, are poor so obviously have no covenant with God. In fact, you are despised of God. Loser!!

I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, bestowing wealth on those who love me and making their treasuries full. Proverb 8:21

Not my words but God's. Why do you want God's creatures to suffer like you. You must be of Satan, you demonic alaini, poor, wretched, onigbese, scrimping and scraping here and there just to find something to eat. God despises you!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by KunleOshob(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
@PastorAIO
Why are you playing the devil's advocate? grin
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by PastorAIO: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2010
KunleOshob:

@PastorAIO
Why are you playing the devil's advocate? grin

I'm just in a silly mood today o jare. I have a feeling that she took me seriously though.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Tudor6(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2010
Also remember the streets of heaven are paved in Gold so our God is a bling bling God.

Jesus asked for a never before ridden donkey when he wanted to ride into jerusalem not a tokunboh or secondhand donkey.

The soldiers who crucified christ also cast lots for his garment meaning he was wearing expensive denim robes.

The WORD OF GOD clearly states. . . ."Beloved I wish ABOVE ALL THINGS that thou mayest $$PROSPER$$ and be in good health even as thy soul prospereth". . .what more do you need to know its Gods GREATEST wish that we all be billionaires?
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Tudor6(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
Also remember the streets of heaven are paved in Gold so our God is a bling bling God.

Jesus asked for a never before ridden donkey when he wanted to ride into jerusalem not a tokunboh or secondhand donkey.

The soldiers who crucified christ also cast lots for his garment meaning he was wearing expensive denim robes.

The WORD OF GOD clearly states. . . ."Beloved I wish ABOVE ALL THINGS that thou mayest $$PROSPER$$ and be in good health even as thy soul prospereth". . .what more do you need to know its Gods GREATEST wish that we all be billionaires?
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by PastorAIO: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
And if poverty is not a horrid enough thing as it is, you must also feel guilty. Guilty for being poor. Because if you're poor that means that you have not opened up yourself to God's blessings in your life. What is wrong with you? Why do you resist God?
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by viaro: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
It is not only Pentecostals that prefer expensive things. Concerning the world's most expensive chapel, São Roque church:
The assembly of the mosaic panels depicting The Baptism of Christ and Pentecost was not completed until August 1752, two years after the death of John V. At the time of its completion, it was said to be the most expensive chapel in Europe, funded by the crown using the gold and other wealth that flowed to Portugal from Brazil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sao_Roque_Church_(Lisbon)
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2010
Insert Quote
It is not only Pentecostals that prefer expensive things. Concerning the world's most expensive chapel, São Roque church
if pentecostals were to come in contact with the amount of money the catholic church has,they will buy continent.

Imagine a pastsor of a congregation of less than 1m members owning a private jet when the pope who has more than 1b members does not have one
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by PastorAIO: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2010
chukwudi44:

if pentecostals were to come in contact with the amount of money the catholic church has,they will buy continent.

Imagine a pastsor of a congregation of less than 1m members owning a private jet when the pope who has more than 1b members does not have one

Ha hahahahaha. That reminds me of the case I heard of Ashimolowo when he went to court. They told him to give account of his churches financial dealings. He started to explain. He explained that his own salary is some million pounds, or whatever, in excess of 1 million pounds sha which is not abnormal considering that some ceos etc in companies get that kind of salary. The judge slammed him that even the Archbishop of Canterbury who is the highest clerical official in the land does not get up to a quarter of that so who is he and what is it that he does to merit that kind of salary. Surely he doesn't work harder than Archbishop of Canterbury, or do more for the faithful.

If penterascals ever get the kind of money and power that the catholic church has had, please can the last person to flee the planet remember to turn the lights off. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by KunleOshob(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
Pastor AIO:

If penterascals ever get the kind of money and power that the catholic church has had, please can the last person to flee the planet remember to turn the lights off. Thank you.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by SisiKill1: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ Pastor AIO
Lmao! Now that you've said it all, what do you suppose the real daddy Warbucks and papa Richy Rich defenders will do now.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by PastorAIO: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

@ Pastor AIO
Lmao! Now that you've said it all, what do you suppose the real daddy Warbucks and papa Richy Rich defenders will do now.

They can always dream of a better tomorrow!
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498&feature=related
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by SisiKill1: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
Rotflmao! Is that before or after accepting that. . . It's a hard-knock Life?
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by manmustwac(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
@Lady 234
I guess it obvious that u don't worship in a pentecostal church, so which church do u worship in and dose your pastor like expensive things to?
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by ogajim(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
They dress to kill because they have gullible zombies as members who will hang on to their every word.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by PastorAIO: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao! Is that before or after accepting that. . . It's a hard-knock Life?

It is all simultaneous, as they are getting their hard knocks they'll be dreaming of tomorrow, and even betting their bottom dollar on it.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by afiq(m): 3:12am On Jan 05, 2010
Pentecostal Pastors are[b] Reverend Bling Bling [/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by KunleOshob(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2010
@Post
cos they are the marmon[money] worshippers the bible warned us about.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by nuella2(f): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2010
They should wear ogkrika, bend down select bc they are pastors and come and be begging you for food, bad belle
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Zikkyy(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2010
Its a marketing thing. If you sell prosperity, you must look it. cool
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by nuella2(f): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
Zikkyy:

Its a marketing thing. If you sell prosperity, you must look itcool

whatever that means, why dont u look dirty and poor since that is what ur marketing.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Zikkyy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
nuella2:

whatever that means, why dont u look dirty and poor since that is what your marketing.

From the tone of your post nuella2, I would say you are either an MOG or you’ve sold your soul to one. Don’t vent your frustration on me (it’s obvious you are) it’s not my fault your MOG has reputation issues.

BTW you dont know what i market.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by ogajim(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
A "Servant leader" has to bling bling now, it's the "new way" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by nuella2(f): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
Zikkyy:

From the tone of your post nuella2, I would say you are either an MOG or you’ve sold your soul to one. Don’t vent your frustration on me (it’s obvious you are) it’s not my fault your MOG has reputation issues. BTW you dont know what i market.
@zikkyy am not frustrated can never be, cant remember telling you abt selling my soul. Aniway my life i gave to God so is not mine animore. What is the opposite of prosperity- POVERTY, maybe that is what u market.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Zikkyy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
nuella2:

Aniway my life i gave to God so is not mine animore.

I am sure you sent it to God through your pastor, cos it looks like he is still hanging on to it.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by nuella2(f): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
Zikkyy:

I am sure you sent it to God through your pastor, cos it looks like he is still hanging on to it.

@zikkyy is not my fault u dont have a pastor, a pastor is a shepherd not holder of lives. Timothy was Paul's son, u need a father, abi a pioneer.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by Zikkyy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
nuella2:

[/color]
@zikkyy is not my fault u dont have a pastor,

For once you are correct. I dont have a pastor. Well done!!

and in case you dont know, i already have the Lord as my shepherd.

nuella2:

[/color]
a pastor is a shepherd not holder of lives.

You have to work hard to justify this. Am sure you will gladly jump into the Lagos lagoon if he tells you to.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by nuella2(f): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
Zikkyy:

For once you are correct. I dont have a pastor. Well done!!

and in case you dont know, i already have the Lord as my shepherd.

You have to work hard to justify this. Am sure you will gladly jump into the Lagos lagoon if he tells you to.

@zikky ur so funny, eph4v11-16. God gave us pastor and other ministers to perfect us, so pple like you can be guarded and be led aright. Am sure God didnt forget you already have a bible to read on ur own. A sherpherd means a guide of cause God is our shepherd the all sufficient one.
Re: Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things by ogajim(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
nuella2:

@zikky your so funny, eph4v11-16. God gave us pastor and other ministers to perfect us, so pple like you can be guarded and be led aright. Am sure God didnt forget you already have a bible to read on your own. A sherpherd means a guide of cause God is our shepherd the all sufficient one.

The same Bible also admonished Christian to "test every Spirit" instead of digesting every word you hear hook line and sinker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! / What Is Your Opinion On Paying Tithe. / What Do You Tell Someone Who Accuses You Of Worshipping Statues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.