Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development (7291 Views)

Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? / You Are President! What Do You Do First? / Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2010
Yes i will adopt the buhari approach. "WAR AGAINST DISCIPLINE". Any form disorderliness, roudiness in public places will be prohibited, yes u must que by force grin enviromental sanitation will mandatory evry week, pliticians would be prohibited from sending thier children abroad. Useless universities will be scrapped and the few good ones will be adequately funded to ensure effeciency. NYSC will be scrapped, All states will start generating thier own revenue and power supply to relieve the goverment the burden of monthly allocation. and finally corrupt individuals will be publicly disgraced. grin grin
Re: If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development by DrKnow1(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2010
I will introduce a scheme whereby if you report any corrupt official or shady dealers or any form of embezzlement, you get rewarded for a successful conviction. Infact as a whistle blower, you get 10% of the money recovered.
Re: If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development by tayoast(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2010
Slash politicians' pay. They earn unrealistic, unfair & incredible sums of money.

Pple r suffering & there they r, pocketing money anyhow
Re: If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development by nuelyoco: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
i will bring all the true men of in nigeria for 21 days delivrance prayers to deliver nigeria from the hands of the ocultic men that have sold nigeria to satan.
Re: If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development by anulaxad(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
well you lot are not professional activist just fast going activist I will never introduce the death sentence you giving them an easy get away suffering is what you want them to endure locked in jail for life is what you want not death no way they can die in jail killing is immorally wrong you kill you deserve to die yourself. why not start with paying politicians what a poor Nigerian earns then they wont like it and then they will protest then you throw them in jail before they start a coup.

now I don't know what you lot think but I will start with infrastructure world class roads not good roads housing project councils to deal with white man's problems like the toilet seat is broken or something I would really not focus on anything else except infrastructure development once good infrastructure is in place you can rehouse people enrich jobs by stuff like shops, construction, farming, business and agriculture.
my corruption structure is better than all your fast going unthoughtful ways I read cheesy wink kiss
Re: If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development by drnoel: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Will investigate, indict, and wipe out all those who have so far stolen from the country. Even if it means starting from the supreme court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped French Tourists Released In Nigeria / No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force / Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.