Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Start Making Money On Konga Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Making Money On Konga Today (604 Views)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making Money On Konga Today by dailyguide(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Business is one of the things we do here and enlightening you for greatness is what we take pleasure in.

I ought to sight an example of how I got mny first pay on OLX but I will keep that till I will be discussing "How to make money on OLX" but for now, let's talk konga.

I have always raised the flag that there are hundreds of ways to make money but only if you are smart and ready to take the risk.

Konga.com is not a strange word in your ears, infact, it is one of Nigeria’s largest online mall but it doesn't just stop at this, it also has something greater that it offers and that is what we want to discuss.

Do you believe you can earn a living from konga sales ?

Oya come, leeme show you.

Konga connects entrepreneurs, manufacturers, and business owners to their target market online. It has revolutionized the landscape of trade in Nigeria today. Since opening up Konga Marketplace to small- and medium-size businesses via its SellerHQ marketplace in 2014, more than 10,000 traders have registered on the site.

This is an opportunity for business owners or people with something tangible to offer to reach their target market without a heavy marketing budget, as a matter of fact, free of charge!

All you need to do is Create your own shop on Konga.com and start selling.... Now Follow This Link To See How To Create Your Own Shop And How To Sell...
http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-start-making-money-on-konga-today.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr. Kolawole Adeyemi - GM Avis Rent-a-car Nigeria - An Astute Entrepreneur / Itunes Gift Card / Between The US Embassy And GT Bank... Who Is At Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.