Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is Quran Co-eternal With God? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Quran Co-eternal With God? (2445 Views)

Is Quran Copied From Thebible? / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Is Quran A True Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
Some muslims traditions claims quran was in heaven with God before it was revealed to Mohammad as such is co-exist and co-eternal with him. Is it?
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2010
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by echo1986: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2010
But when glancing through the Koran you will find out that some actions took place in the time of mohammad and while some took place after the death of mohammad , if all things in the book of poem has exist in the allah's paradise , CAN ANY MUSLIMS TELL US A WRITTEN CLAUSE IN KORAN THAT SHOWS THAT THE KORAN WAS WRITTEN IN HEAVEN b,cos the koran recorded an action of mohmmad or mohammad has existed once before
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
How can it be? Jesus came before mohammad&d account of jesus was written in koran before mohammad was born.Likewise prophets like moses,david,abraham whose account were mentioned in d quran. Didnt they lived in d world? And their activities were recorded here on earth&not in heaven.Enough of this heresies
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
I think we will need some muslim clerics like olabowale to clarified the issue.
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2010

Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by muhsin(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
You ALONE. grin grin grin
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by jcross22: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
HAVE BEING WONDERING ON THIS VERSE OF THE KORAN:Qur'an 3:32 "Say: 'Obey Allah and His Messenger.' If they refuse, remember Allah [third person] does not like unbelieving infidels."NOW WE ARE HAVING THIRD PERSON SINGULAR IN THOSE WORDS THEN WHO WROTE IT THEN?
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by AbuZola3(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2010
@TRUE SEEKER- God had already destined what will happen, Hadith 1842 and 1843 of sahih muslim says that God ordained what will happened.

Now, back to the Quran, since God knows what will happen in future this was what He did, He sent the revelation bit by bit according to what is happening at that time, the Quran was already reserved in heaven see Quran 85:22 and was revealed bit by bit in stages read Quran 15:91, 17:106
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by Lagosboy: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
@True Seeker

Please are you a muslim or non muslim, I would like to answer the questions but my prinicples on NL is i dont trade insults,dont tolerate derogatory statements to islam as i dont throw such statements to other abrahmic faiths as well. I like to hold discussions with people of elighten minds and there are few christians i do hold discussions with.

Me asking your your background will enable me know how to answer the question insha Allah
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by usisky(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2010
@true seeker

firstly; if u are muslim, then u would believe in the quran. if however u are a non-muslim, then u still would believe in God. not unless u are of no faith what soever . Based on the facts mentioned, it is clear to those who follow any religion that God possesses certain qualities, like God is omnipotent and also omniscient. that is , He has power over all things as well as He possess the knowledge of the future. if u do understand and believe in this qualities of His, then u will realize that it is possible for Him to document future Events in a tablet, in this case the Quran well ahead of time.

ppl. believe someone like nastradamus , yet when it comes to God we deny Him. Not only the Qur'an is with God, all the scriptures He ever sent to man is in fact in a master record with Him.
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by AbuZola3(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2010
Trueseeker, is an unbeliever, arch enemy of Islam to the core
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by MUNEER2(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
I cry for kufars and munafiks cry cry cry
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Trueseeker, is an unbeliever, arch enemy of Islam to the core

What do you mean?
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by AbuZola3(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
Justifying ur post in the religion section
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2010
^ Abuzola

why you are scare to respond to the issue at hand? Instead you will resort to insult.

The question: Is Quran Co-eternal with God?

Even if I am not a Moslem, does  that mean other can not benefit from your genuine response?

Or we should just believe anything without examine it?
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by AbuZola3(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2010
Ok what do you want to examine, i know you as a blasphemer of Allah thats why am wary of you. Go ahead and ask ur ?ion
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by macayub(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2011
No answer provided yet?
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
I was thinking of starting a new thread on this issue thank God is alive again. We need objective answer to this question.
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by deols(f): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2011
TrueSeeker:

I was thinking of starting a new thread on this issue thank God is alive again. We need objective answer to this question.

isnt the following one?

usisky:

@true seeker

firstly; if u are muslim, then u would believe in the quran. if however u are a non-muslim, then u still would believe in God. not unless u are of no faith what soever . Based on the facts mentioned, it is clear to those who follow any religion that God possesses certain qualities, like God is omnipotent and also omniscient. that is , He has power over all things as well as He possess the knowledge of the future. if u do understand and believe in this qualities of His, then u will realize that it is possible for Him to document future Events in a tablet, in this case the Quran well ahead of time.

ppl. believe someone like nastradamus , yet when it comes to God we deny Him. Not only the Qur'an is with God, all the scriptures He ever sent to man is in fact in a master record with Him.
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by maclatunji: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
I was wondering how some people have so much time to post multiple topics that go around in circles. However, I just realised that it is summer time in the western world. Hence, a wholata this people are very idle and can post such topics. @topic, the very question shows that you do not have any knowledge of the concept of Tawhid in Islam, so trying to answer you would be a waste of time OP.
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by alienvirus: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2011
@op, u can get a copy of d quran and ask it.
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by LagosShia: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2011
if what is refered to as being eternal is the paper and ink that is used to write the words of Allah (swt),then those are not eternal.

if it is the truth and the qualities of the Quran such as the eternal concepts of justice,peace and love and mercy,then the Quran is eternal in that sense.that is simply because Allah (swt) who is eternal is perfect in His attributes and being and those concepts exist with His Being and are not separate from Him.Allah (swt) is justice,peace,love and mercy.

we are further told in the Quran:

"There is none who can change His words".
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by LagosShia: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2011
jcross22:

HAVE BEING WONDERING ON THIS VERSE OF THE KORAN:Qur'an 3:32 "Say: 'Obey Allah and His Messenger.' If they refuse, remember Allah [third person] does not like unbelieving infidels."NOW WE ARE HAVING THIRD PERSON SINGULAR IN THOSE WORDS THEN WHO WROTE IT THEN?

in the beginning of the verse you quoted,you surely read the word "SAY" which is there to clarify the matter you are asking about.if you can answer who is commanding with the word "SAY",then your question is answered.
Re: Is Quran Co-eternal With God? by TrueSeeker(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2011
maclatunji:

I was wondering how some people have so much time to post multiple topics that go around in circles. However, I just realised that it is summer time in the western world. Hence, a wholata this people are very idle and can post such topics. @topic, the very question shows that you do not have any knowledge of the concept of Tawhid in Islam, so trying to answer you would be a waste of time OP.

Then you are wasting your time on NL.

May be you don't know that whatever you post here is not only for you and the poster but for other millions of people that are using internet and forums like this to make research. Who knows, perhaps you can help some honest persons with your reasonable contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Sultan's Palace Admits That Celebrating 'id On Sunday Was An Error? / JUMA'AT KAREEM:Important message to brothers and sisters in Islam. / Behold The Pope Praying Islamic Way In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.