Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) (36952 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by papaput2(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oh well hope you remember her when you start working

Because most of your kind will get a good job pick up a girl some where and start paying her school fees or place her on salary
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by megareal: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
menstrualpad:

Your picture please!

Why? undecided
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by osomegbe(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Don't allow one small girl you call wife make you no pay her tomorrow o. She can't sell plantain for ever.
Think smart my brother.
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by noziz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
going to school is not synonymous to being educated. this might sound ridiculous, but it is the truth. mention me and collect curse

congrats to the guy anyway.............
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by EBISABA(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
It nt easy.... God bless our mothers....!!!
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
My mother is the most precious thing i ever have on this earth
Mama no one like you
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mama Ni yen. Mother's love.
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by stukinherdr1222(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2017
Threebear:
She better be ready to sell herself this time because there is no job in Nigeria. grin

wetin dey worry this one ?
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Konquest: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Crystal70200:
NAIJ.com celebrates with a proud corp member who chose to show his gratitude by showering love on his mother who saw him through school by selling plantain. A young man identified as Omorodion Osahon, took to Facebook to shower gratitude on his mother who suffered to send him to school. According to the young man who is a serving corp member, his mum had to sell plantains just to make sure he was educated.

Sharing the post on his Facebook page, Osahon wrote: "See that plantain boy, educated with plantain money. Thank you mum and God bless you. To God alone be all the glory." See the pictures he shared below:

It is great to remember our parents and even appreciate them!

Source: https://gossip.naij.com/1099811-corp-member-celebrates-mother-sold-plantain-educate-him.html
^^^^^
^^^^^
Brilliant pictures... from Osahon, the "plantain boy."
... Now I'm hungry for fried plantains
grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Funny NYSC Camp Moments / Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.