Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill (47997 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by JamieNaijaTeam: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
The top three Big Brother Housemates; Efe, Bisola and TBOSS have just been gifted plots of land courtesy of Olakunle Churchill.

The plots of land which were awarded to the housemates are part of the properties of King Andrea Realtors was presented to the top three finalists yesterday.

Nigerian Musician and Big Church Haven Ambassador, Praiz was present at the ceremony.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-housemates-efe-tboss-and-bisola.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by jieta: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
please am i first to comment grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Erngie(f): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmm na wa o. How can a yahoo guy be doing all these stuffs..Tonto check yourself

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by JamieNaij(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
The man's very kind.
He and Tonto Dikeh go soon reconcile.
She no fit deny that one.
who know like better thing?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by JamieNaij(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
The man's very kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
JamieNaij:
The man's very kind.

so because he gave them lands means hes kind?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Sapphire86(f): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
E
ShawttySoFyne:

I wonder oooooo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Jeus(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
JamieNaij:
The man's very kind.

Wetin this one smoke?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by goodwishes: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
WAAAWUUU!!! Good stuff cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by amiibaby(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Wasted resources why not channel it to ppl that need it most, like orphanages u had to give out to ppl that are already made

Carry on God d watch u

Mtcheew

Walks out of thread

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by GodProtectIgbox(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

coming from wife beater

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by empress101(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
cool Cool
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by passyhansome(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
I bet you Churchill did this in other to have TBOSS , he loves Light skin and might as well want to taste a pierced nippleeeee Nice Strategy anyway

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by KingLennon(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Not only the 25mil and SUV is involved o. Apart from the prize money i think other benefits in being in that house is too big to ignored. When is the next BBnaija?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by ChristyB(f): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
My Bisola now has a land in Abuja, na how to build am be the thing ooo
God bless you Mr X..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by nairalandfreak(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
Hmm na wa o. How can a yahoo guy be doing all these stuffs..Tonto check yourself

Please help me tell her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice and practical

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by amarachi06(f): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one but some comments baffles me on the kind of youths we have in Nigeria. Just because he gave them land and it automatically cleanse him from accusations with even the source of his income. l am not hating but our youths should differentiate between good and bad and what he did is good but that doesn't take away the matter on the table.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by holatimmy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
....Thou prepareth a table before me....

A land has been giving into you...only the wise will use it judiciously.
My "White Gabrielle Union" aka Tboss...this ain't 25million o
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by piperson(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
when is the next BBN

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Shiitposter: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
JamieNaij:
The man's very kind.

"Oh look, he gave more money to people that are already rich and well to do, what a kind and lovely man"

This is what you sound like

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by mostHandsome01: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
ahh!! what of Debbie and marvis,

this is really not fair!!

its like i have to do something for them myself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by laurel03(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
God pick my own call too
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Tenim47(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
this churchil jst they form boss cool
nice one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by KingLennon(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You that is talking. Can u give someone 5K?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
JamieNaij:
The man's very kind.

Which Tonto? Person wey don rent one self-contain near Unilag dey hustle.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by dragonking3: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one for Efe.

I still dey wait that useless ayiri were promise Efe N50m.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Seun and other admins, Are we not tired of BBN posts? It's already boring. Now I'm feeling like I'm forced to read about BBN sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by richidinho(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
na wa for this church guy oo

me dey here for ABJ since time ImoRiver nothing like this reach me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Not bad sha grin

Where are the lands located? I hope its not the outskirts of Lagos like Amuwo-Ikorodu or Alfa Shagamu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by romelady(f): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
okay .... nice of him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.