Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle (25223 Views)

This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly / Nissan Leaf All-Electric Vehicle Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Not ideal with the present state of Nigerian roads... Good for developed countries anyways.
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by NoMoreTrolling: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Very impressive range and charge time.

The future of electric vehicles is bright.

For those saying Nigeria doesn't have electricity, if you had some extra dough, you could install a 1kw solar system on your roof and be free from petrol forever.
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by cuteralph101(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
AutoReportNG:
This little bug-eyed three-wheeled electric vehicle is called ‘Sam’. The vehicle’s cartoon-like form, made of fully-recyclable high-density polyethylene, consists of only four panels and is accessed via a folding gull-wing door. Its roomy interior provides enough space for both driver and passenger to ride in comfort.

‘Sam‘ has a lithium-polymer battery pack that can be fully charged from any mains outlet within five hours. Depending on operating conditions and ambient temperature, that charge should hold its range of 80 to 100 km (50 to 62 miles), hitting maximum speed at 90 km/h (56 mph) in complete silence.

‘Sam’s’ animated and offbeat appearance proves that modern mobility can take on a new form. While giving the electric car its animated, minimalist appearance, the company aims to create a cleaner environment. ‘Sam’ comes equipped with an intelligent charging system with an electronic control allowing the driver to charge the battery to 40% in just one hour, and up to 100% capacity in five hours.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/04/a-look-at-sams-bug-eyed-three-wheeled.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
advance keke napep something like this is wat we need in this country
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by Feraz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Similar to the Toyota iRoad.
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by Evidenx(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Whats the price like?
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by UgojiC(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
smartty68:
The invention is cool but I hate small cars. This one is even tiny cheesy

Its only good for neighborhood movements. Just imagine driving this on third mainland bridge and a trailer passes by on full speed.
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by uminem02(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
darkid1:

If i see this thing on the road I would run and set leg for it....M wicked like that angry cool cheesy
Go set leg for 'keke' first, then we go know say u fit set leg for dz 1
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by BALLOSKI: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
darkid1:

If i see this thing on the road I would run and set leg for it....M wicked like that angry cool cheesy
grin grin
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by darediamond(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
This can directly be powered With Back E.M.F so no need for recharging it for life!
I so much like Electric Cars.
Oil firms hates it because they now that if fully allowed by any Government, there secret cult and business is doomed.
You only need an adjustable high frequency high voltage inverter(you can make it yourself or just get a perfect but simple circuit online and get someone to assecble the components for you), 1 electromagnets(electron harvester) , neodymium magnets, 1 spark gap or spark plug, fast recovery diodes, 1 Voltage stepdown trafo, vege oil (optional)

Well, the days are fast approaching when they will cry and there laws be challenged by everyone.
You CAN CREATE ENERGY FROM NOTHING!!
DO NOT BE FOOLED.

LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY IS COMPLETELY FAAAAÀKE.

I HAVE DISPROVED THAT LAW. ALL YOY NEED TO THINK OF IS WHYBIS THE EARTH HANGINBUPON NOTHING IN THE SPACE TO NEGATE THAT LAW.

THE FORCES THAT KEEPS THE EARTH HANGING THERE ARE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE SOLUTION!!
Just mimick that with set of electromagnets and you will free yourself from these wicked corporations!!!

YOU SEE I MADE NO MENTION OF BATTERY In the part list. That means you do not need it to make a working self-powered generator. You only Caps! But not ordinary ones though.
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by delishpot: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
I wish it could seat 3.
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by slivertongue: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nigerians were patient with .the PDP but the factors that made them patient is absent so the APC should watch it.
Propaganda and blame game wont help this time around. Next election will be full of surprises as the electorates are not smiling
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
This car doesn't look like it can offer any protection during an accident. undecided
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by delishpot: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:
Is it designed and made in Nigeria?
At least, we should be able to make this small vehicle.

grin grin I am sure you saw hose made in Naija own on FP some time ago. Let me supply you link

https://www.nairaland.com/1130411/picture-another-nigerian-made-car
https://www.nairaland.com/3499179/man-drives-made-nigeria-plane
This last one make small sense sha....Oya recieve it!
https://www.nairaland.com/3349319/nigerian-man-made-car-wood
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by piagetskinner(m): 12:41am On Apr 19, 2017
hmm..nice concept

but most Nigerian girls are after range Rover and g wagon
Re: A Look at Sam's Bug-Eyed Three-Wheeled, Two-Person Electric Vehicle by Okaakoko(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2017
darediamond:
This can directly be powered With Back E.M.F so no need for recharging it for life!
I so much like Electric Cars.
Oil firms hates it because they now that if fully allowed by any Government, there secret cult and business is doomed.
You only need an adjustable high frequency high voltage inverter(you can make it yourself or just get a perfect but simple circuit online and get someone to assecble the components for you), 1 electromagnets(electron harvester) , neodymium magnets, 1 spark gap or spark plug, fast recovery diodes, 1 Voltage stepdown trafo, vege oil (optional)

Well, the days are fast approaching when they will cry and there laws be challenged by everyone.
You CAN CREATE ENERGY FROM NOTHING!!
DO NOT BE FOOLED.

LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY IS COMPLETELY FAAAAÀKE.

I HAVE DISPROVED THAT LAW. ALL YOY NEED TO THINK OF IS WHYBIS THE EARTH HANGINBUPON NOTHING IN THE SPACE TO NEGATE THAT LAW.

THE FORCES THAT KEEPS THE EARTH HANGING THERE ARE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE SOLUTION!!
Just mimick that with set of electromagnets and you will free yourself from these wicked corporations!!!

YOU SEE I MADE NO MENTION OF BATTERY In the part list. That means you do not need it to make a working self-powered generator. You only Caps! But not ordinary ones though.
Good one boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 BMW X5 Unveiled (Photos And Details) / 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.