Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,141 members, 7,957,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Lindaikejis Blog Is Failing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lindaikejis Blog Is Failing (735 Views)

Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Lindaikejis Blog Is Failing by Afam4eva(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
I just read a remilar topic here https://www.nairaland.com/3573363/lindaikejisblog-failing-it-seems-linda and the issues raised as to why Linda Ikeji's blog is failing are cogent points and as much as putting those things in place will give a website more credibility, it doesn't really apply to Nigerian sites, espcially entertainment blog and especiall if it's Lindaikejisblog.

Linda Ikeji has been running her blog all the time that she was in the top 5 most visited sites in Nigeria and not much has changed as far as the site design or structure is concerned.

Considering the fact that Linda Ikeji did not perform any magic to get where she is today, it is safe to say that she was lucky. I'm not underscoring the hardwork she has put into her blog over the years but she started blogging at a time when there was little or no competition in blogging and she kept at it for years while a lot other fell by the way side.

Now, she has gotten to the highest height in blogging and that is the point where hardwork no longer cuts it. You have to do more than just hardwork. Linda Ikeji is not a techy person and doesn't understand how these things work. Even now that she has managed to get some tech guys, i feel that they're either inexperience or are not telling her the truth.

Having said all these. Now to the real reason why her blog is gradually losing it.

Her blog started losing it at the exact time she launched LindaIkejiSocial. She put most of her effort on the social media platform and neglected her blog. Some one said that she used to have a lot of comments on her blog but it has reduced drastically. Actually, it hasn't reduced. it;s just that she doesn't come around to approving hundreds of comment for each post like she used to.

Another reason is the fact that some of her loyal fans have crossed over to her social media site. I was there briefly and there are some die hard LIS people who eat and breath LIS.

Let's also not forget that instagram happened and you can get almost the same news you get on Linda Ikeji blog on some Instagram pages. So, what the heck?

Come to think of it. Even the Linda Ikeji social that she spent all her time on and managed to get into the top 300 most visited sites in NIgeria is currently at 1,819 which is embarrassing in my humble opinion. Even Linda Ikeji music is error. The traffic is embarrassing. The only place she seems to be doing well is in her Youtube channel which she has managed to garner atleast 8k followers.

Ultimately, Linda Ikeji has to understand that having more business interests does not mean that others should suffer. She should get more technical hands because it seems she's suffering in that department.

Anyways, i think Linda Ikeji will be relevant for a very long time to come. Not necessarily through her blog though. We wish her the best.

Wikinaija

2 Likes

Re: Why Lindaikejis Blog Is Failing by tribalistseun: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Linda ikeji comes first, then others are LIB wanna be

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Toyin Saraki, Folorunsho Alakija And Others At SOAS Centenary Dinner / Omojuwa Likens Anthony Joshua Class To Mayweathers, Refuse Correction / Why I’m Bowing Out After 20 Years Of Presenting ‘ínside Out’ – Agatha Amata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.