Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

God's Will Has Been Activated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Will Has Been Activated. (343 Views)

Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) / I Need My Third Eye Activated / God's Will Has Been Activated Already. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Will Has Been Activated. by uchkochi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
When a man dies, his will becomes valid. Jesus died to make God's word valid. And not only this, He resurrected to make sure that will of God comes to pass in your life. He died to exchange His life for your life in salvation. If you are not saved do so now by saying; Jesus come into my life and forgive me my sins. If you are saved see your life as that of Christ so that the victory Christ accomplished for you will become physical. Isaiah 53:3-5. YOU CAN ONLY BE COMPLETE IN CHRIST. NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE.
Re: God's Will Has Been Activated. by PhuckJesus666: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jesus died because the Romans stuck him on a cross and left him out to dry in the boiling sun.

Mmmm, sun-grilled Jesus!
Re: God's Will Has Been Activated. by menxer: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Well, will comes into effect if/when the testator dies and remains dead.

If a testator died and resurrects automatically there is a stay of action on the execution of the will, because a testator does not execute his own will.

A will or testament is a legal document by which a person, the testator, expresses his or her wishes as to how his or her property is to be distributed at death, and names one or more persons, the executor, to manage the estate until its final distribution. For the devolution of property not disposed of by will, see inheritance and intestacy.

Though it has at times been thought that a "will" was historically limited to real property while "testament" applies only to dispositions of personal property (thus giving rise to the popular title of the document as "Last Will and Testament" ), the historical records show that the terms have been used interchangeably.[1] Thus, the word "will" validly applies to both personal and real property. A will may also create a testamentary trust that is effective only after the death of the testator.

Wikipedia
Re: God's Will Has Been Activated. by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
uchkochi:
When a man dies, his will becomes valid. Jesus died to make God's word valid. And not only this, He resurrected to make sure that will of God comes to pass in your life. He died to exchange His life for your life in salvation. If you are not saved do so now by saying; Jesus come into my life and forgive me my sins. If you are saved see your life as that of Christ so that the victory Christ accomplished for you will become physical. Isaiah 53:3-5. YOU CAN ONLY BE COMPLETE IN CHRIST. NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE.
Before the death, resurrection and sacrifice, did God care about other people?

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders. / Spirit Meat - The Power Of Focus - Philippians 3:13, Proverbs 4:25, Ecc 9:10 / Sacrifice Overturns Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.