Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos (38200 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by MrRichy(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
Just take a look at a pastor's daughter. Not just any pastor but an AGO (Assistant General overseer)

Later they will stand on pulpit and say shìt about other people.

Y'all quoting me are too stupìd to reply.

Pastors saying shìt about others, calling them "children of the devil" because of the way they look and dress but here is his daughter looking like a Hoe.

Ain't they suppose to practice what they preach?

bro... your mumu don reach boiling point

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
She is beautiful! smiley
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by MrRichy(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2017
lonelydora:

You said it all brother. These people sometimes make me regret being a christian.

so because you are Christian, you shouldn't look good ? no wonder your moniker says lonely

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Bondesniger(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
tax payers money
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by omolayomi06: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2017
sugarbelly:
SEE MORE OF HER PHOTOS http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/stunning-photos-of-kiki-osibanjo.html

Slaying indeed
Anty kiki OMO pastor toh lo make up,, I will tell ooo hmmmmm
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by ephemmex22: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2017
calyto:

And what is wrong with how she looks?

Even as she has the right to, she didn't expose any part of her body but you still find it ethically wrong for her to look beautiful.

Is your brain paining you?

So this is what you call beauty ehhh in ur village? When some1 add to what God had created good? Showing God the way He suppose to have make her look like instead. I pity u!!!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by martins022: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
Just take a look at a pastor's daughter. Not just any pastor but an AGO (Assistant General overseer)

Pastors saying shìt about others, calling them "children of the devil" because of the way they look and dress but here is his daughter looking like a Hoe.

oga AGO of your church....cuz d last time I checked osibanjo is just a provincial pastor.
stop mis leading pple with ur fake information...get knowledge before u come here and talk

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by calyto: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Show me your sister(s) pictures if they don't apply makeup.
Show me the bible verse where makeup is said to be a sin
And when did your useless and futile definition of beauty become the ideal christian measure of beauty?
Have you become God?or did God tell you to judge for Him?

Pray that over-sabi doesn't destroy God's plan for you

ephemmex22:

So this is what you call beauty ehhh in ur village? When some1 add to what God had created good? Showing God the way He suppose to have make her look like instead. I pity u!!!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by frubben(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Religion is for the poor not for the rich
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by ndidibabe(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

This is lame. So lame.... She has her own life to live. Must she take after her father?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by ashawopikin(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

na pastor chindren spoil pass grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by dangotesmummy: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
So it's make-up that makes women look like how's.are you alright? undecided
PapiSmith:

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by ashawopikin(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
computergeek:
Let her wash the cement on her face and try again!!
Next please....

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by ashawopikin(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
her name be like wicked laugh kikikikiki grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Bollinger(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

Still trying to figure out what's wrong with the picture. Seems to me like you are the one with issues.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Bollinger(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
computergeek:
Let her wash the cement on her face and try again!!
Next please....

It is always funny to me when I see women dissing other women. My wafi friend to say; "every woman na virgin till e get belle. grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by hexy40: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

what did she do wrong? Make up na sin?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by emmaitive(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
who she epp
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by obowunmi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Somebody should marry her. She's looking for a husband.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by byteem: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

MR OGA WHAT IS WRONG ABOUT THE WAY SHE LOOKS .. SHE IS GRACIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL .. SHE DID NOT SHOW U ANY FORM OF NUDITY OR CLEAVAGE OR WHAT NOT.. SO BECOS SHE USED MAKEUP ? UR SICK IN THE HEAD AND NEED DELIVERANCE .. ITS UR TYPE THAT WILL CHAIN WOMAN TO GENERATOR .. COMPLEX..

BAD BELLE IS ALLOWED

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by farem: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

You are of your father, the devil! The devil lies and lies. I am not holding brief for Osinbajo. Never! But your demonic attempt to score useless goal against the man and especially the RCCG. Osinbajo, the last time I checked (yesterday), was not and is not an Assistant General Overseer in RCCG. Him wan still am?
So next time your jaundiced mind is bent on pouring potopoto against any Church, thank twice and get your facts right (even though that may still not shield you from the wrath of God who has all the judgement in His jurisdiction)
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by mickool(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Is she now a cele or a model? Nawa iooo!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
If this is what a hore looks like to you then you're a sadist.

PapiSmith:

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by farem: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
lonelydora:

You said it all brother. These people sometimes make me regret being a christian.
You are on longer a Christian! No normal person remains what he regrets being.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by eliteguy01(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
My bae you are beautiful... Will u marry me.. I will fight for u
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
I feel your pain. Your momma never looked this good.

PapiSmith:

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by eliteguy01(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nazeren:
If this is what a hore looks like to you then you're a sadist.

.. I'm proud of ur comment my dear
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Better be. grin

eliteguy01:
.. I'm proud of ur comment my dear
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by eliteguy01(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
The mentality of Nigerians about Christianity is sardonic,bad and very annoying tell me u u people condemning this girl are poor,ignorant literate and so on... My dear u looks close I can marry a wife of this looks... Looking up to date,splendid and decent.. Haters show ur face as in sisters face or ur gf or wife face if u really feel like proving me wrong... Olodo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by Justclick2017: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
The VP Osinbanjo is not Assistant General Overseer, he is a Provincial Pastor.
His daughter is above 18, she has the right to choose whichever ways of life she likes.
There is nothing wrong with her beauty except you want to apply for .............
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by ajepako(f): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
She's good looking and the make up is not too loud..

Meanwhile, where is the next billionaire for Kiki since Zara has already hooked hers..

Abi na... grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos by MikaSoko(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
A beg allow us to rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh F.M. Demolition: Ajimobi, Ayefele Meet; Govt Expresses Willingness To Pay / Nigerian Army Running Secret Mass Abortion Programme – Reuters / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.