Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen (1650 Views)

Dbanj Says What He Feels About His Son's Death / Most Beautiful Girl In The World (she Truly Is) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen by gentletemi: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2017
In an interview with the Nation newspaper, TBoss has finally spoken about the Kemen siťuation after her family requested for him to be alienated and punished.

Asked about how she feels now that Kemen said he didn’t assault her, she told The Nation: “Well, since he is saying that, he should just go ahead and actually say what really happened.”

TBoss has finally revealed how she truly feels about Kemen

She said she isn’t ready to reveal what really happened between herself and Kemen.

“See, since I got back (from South Africa), I haven’t slept. I had one hour sleep last night. My head is full with media interviews and so much running around. The last thing I want to think about now is the Kemen issue. I didn’t like it and to be very honest, Kemen was a good friend. But I really do not want to comment about this right now. I am not ready. When I’m ready, I will speak about it.”

Read other excerpts from the interview below:

On her relationship with Miyonse and Jon

I knew Miyonse from Abuja when we went for the auditions. He was the only person that was familiar to me. I kind of like leaned into him. He was funny. We get along, you know. Jon also was really nice. Jon is a really, really sweet guy. Was I passing away time? Big Brother house is a very strange place. But I like both of them. I have the utmost respect for both of them. They were really nice to me in the house. What else am I supposed to comment about them? Was it a romantic? Miyonse told me he was in a relationship. At the end of the day, he was there fighting for the money to go and spend on his girlfriend, not on me. And Jon, well, he’s not ready for a relationship, so, that’s all.

OK. So far, nothing has surprised me. About ThinTallTony, I always said it, Tony is a married man. He looks like a married man. He carries himself as someone’s father. I have always been saying that in the house.

Whether she is manipulative

You (to the interviewer), do you think I was manipulative? Those were the comments of people I don’t know. If they saw me like that, it’s sad. I’m not a manipulative person. And I’m definitely not a witch. Oh my God. And my bed is really not cursed.

Despite the unfortunate event that happened between the both of them, TBoss recently revealed that she considered Kemen to be a friend.

MORE: http://gist.mp3bullet.ng/tboss-has-finally-revealed-how-she-truly-feels-about-kemen/

1 Like

Re: Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen by tribalistseun: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
gentletemi:
In an interview with the Nation newspaper, TBoss has finally spoken about the Kemen siťuation after her family requested for him to be alienated and punished.

Asked about how she feels now that Kemen said he didn’t assault her, she told The Nation: “Well, since he is saying that, he should just go ahead and actually say what really happened.”

TBoss has finally revealed how she truly feels about Kemen

She said she isn’t ready to reveal what really happened between herself and Kemen.

“See, since I got back (from South Africa), I haven’t slept. I had one hour sleep last night. My head is full with media interviews and so much running around. The last thing I want to think about now is the Kemen issue. I didn’t like it and to be very honest, Kemen was a good friend. But I really do not want to comment about this right now. I am not ready. When I’m ready, I will speak about it.”

Read other excerpts from the interview below:

On her relationship with Miyonse and Jon

I knew Miyonse from Abuja when we went for the auditions. He was the only person that was familiar to me. I kind of like leaned into him. He was funny. We get along, you know. Jon also was really nice. Jon is a really, really sweet guy. Was I passing away time? Big Brother house is a very strange place. But I like both of them. I have the utmost respect for both of them. They were really nice to me in the house. What else am I supposed to comment about them? Was it a romantic? Miyonse told me he was in a relationship. At the end of the day, he was there fighting for the money to go and spend on his girlfriend, not on me. And Jon, well, he’s not ready for a relationship, so, that’s all.

OK. So far, nothing has surprised me. About ThinTallTony, I always said it, Tony is a married man. He looks like a married man. He carries himself as someone’s father. I have always been saying that in the house.

Whether she is manipulative

You (to the interviewer), do you think I was manipulative? Those were the comments of people I don’t know. If they saw me like that, it’s sad. I’m not a manipulative person. And I’m definitely not a witch. Oh my God. And my bed is really not cursed.

Despite the unfortunate event that happened between the both of them, TBoss recently revealed that she considered Kemen to be a friend.

MORE: http://gist.mp3bullet.ng/tboss-has-finally-revealed-how-she-truly-feels-about-kemen/
recycle bin news. Every day one old story. Tell us something new

1 Like

Re: Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen by blackylola(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok she is not a witch thks 4 clarifying that
Re: Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen by Partnerbiz(f): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2017
tribalistseun:
recycle bin news. Every day one old story. Tell us something new

They are just working too hard to be celebs by all means. I tire.
Re: Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen by Khd95(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Look at someone who put her boo.bie.x on display on continental stationcry

shes now forming what i dont knw,i wonder how u want other pple to see u,after u displayed those tipx
Re: Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen by tribalistseun: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

They are just working too hard to be celebs by all means. I tire.
I'm talking about the blogger who is digging up old news.
Re: Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen by Kakamorufu(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
well one thing is, she might get veelings for kemen sef. who knows... make I dey observe

(1) (Reply)

Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Make Her Hairstyle Like A Queen With Coffee(pv) / Brutal Fatality!!! Harrysong Kills And Buries Kcee In A New Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.