Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest (1647 Views)

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by jayebros01(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2017
In what we could term as his own view of Dammy Krane’s arrest over Credit Card fraud in Miami, United States, Nigerian Rapper, CDQ has termed the whole arrest and subsequent reactions from all individuals as another type of publicity stunt.

The ‘Say Baba’ crooner expressed his surprise on how someone in Police Net would still have the utmost previledge of tweeting with a Smartphone.

He further replied some of his fans who tried to make him see reasons why a friend of Dammy Krane who knows his twitter password might be the one tweeting and not Dammy himself yet the NSNS records boss didn’t bulge claiming, that’s not possible.

See his tweets and the subsequent reactions from some of his fans below;

http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/06/04/tweeting-while-in-police-cell-smh-rapper-cdq-reacts-to-dammy-kranes-arrest-in-the-us/

1 Share

Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Is CDQ jealous? tongue celebs and anything for more fame
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Partnerbiz(f): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Whats my biz kwan?

My biz is data biz.

See below shaa.
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by ikbnice(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Funny mess
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by tyson98: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
one of his niggas can tweet on his behalf ......
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by mroop(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
I tire
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by bentlywills(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2017
E concern you? undecided undecided
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Afrok(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Every Tom, di*k and Harry will want to use the internet trending news to gain more relevancies and attentions.
To CDQ, all I can say is...

2 Likes

Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by GoggleB(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2017
People hate dammykrane gan oo.
Be like say he fall plenty people hand.
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Tolexander: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Tweeting with a cell phone in the cell?

Where else does one use a cell phone if not in the cell?
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by decatalyst(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Is CDQ jealous? tongue celebs and anything for more fame

Do you know the meaning of the word "jealous"?

I doubt you know where to get answers too undecided

1 Like

Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by EmekaBlue(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
decatalyst:

Do you know the meaning of the word "jealous"?

I doubt you know where to get answers too undecided
my friend read between the lines...if u no grab jealousy there then maybe u r not psychic enuf to process it
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by decatalyst(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
my friend read between the lines...if u no grab jealousy there then maybe u r not psychic enuf to process it

Its your brain that needs 'washing and setting'!

Arghhh!
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by jayebros01(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
front page please lalasticlala and mynd44 kindly check this out pls
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by CAPSLOCKED: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2017
GoggleB:
People hate dammykrane gan oo.
Be like say he fall plenty people hand.

TYPICAL HUMAN CHARACTER, HOPING FOR, AND CELEBRATING EVERYONE ELSE'S DOWNFALL.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE MAGNITUDE OF JOY THE NEWS OF HIS ARREST BRINGS TO MANY NIGERIANS EVERY TIME THEY COME ONLINE TO SEE NEWS LIKE THIS.
Re: Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Realkenny(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Someone else can be operating his social media account ...use sense na CDQ

(1) (Reply)

Meet 24 Years Old Model Set To Break The Guinness Book Of World Records For Havi / Caught On Tape! Muslim Store Owner . Trying To Molest A 13 Year Old Girl!! Sick! / Fans Call Out Tiwa Savage For Continuing To Perform Barefoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.