Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) (36742 Views)

Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2017
The food and water they serve in Nigerian prisons are fatal.
Few weeks back,one government official said each prisoners are entitled to #14000 meal per day.Did he go there to find out the kind of food they eat? Rotten and expired foodstuffs.
https://www.dailynigerian.com/news/nigeria-spends-n14000-daily-to-feed-each-prisoner-minister/amp/
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2017
so pathetic....
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by neocortex: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Awaiting trial for what offence.
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2017
I think he suffered from chronic EDEMA OF THE SCROTUM.This can be caused by a number of conditions such as,heart failure, liver failure, venous instructions, lymphatic obstruction or prior surgery, or TRAUMA.For example ,patients who have kidney failure and as a result have peritoneal dialysis catheters put in place can develop EDEMA of the scrotom,due to drainage from the peritoneal cavity through the inguinal canal and into the scrotom.This can also make the legs swell.

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by nelcliff(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
There was a country cry

Who asked u to edit Nigeria Currency. I will tell Buhari for u.

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by DonaTee(f): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Jabioro:
Our prisons are of more nonsense, what stop the prison authority to take care of him or take him to the judge or magistrate to see his condition, except if his case of arm robbery or kidnapping but any other offences that are bailable.. such prisoner should be released unconditionally.. soonest government would tell the whole world that each prisoner's are been fed with #14000 per day...when your country basic and minimum salary is #18000 ..No better reformation, what we have is ruse, kangaroo, bojuboju system..

Asides these no proper medical care for sick inmates. That man could av died of heart failure poorly treated or undiagnosed.
Its a pity. He died awaiting trial. Who will compensate his family?

His spirit fit come dey haunt d judges lipsrsealed
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Aystarz: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2017
A country of the lowest form of homosapiens. Like it couldn't get any worse. Smh for this cesspit
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by basilake9: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2017
The swelling is probably caused by heart failure, and not starvation

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by koboko69: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
hahaha

everyday of my life I'm thanking God of bringing me to Europe

God bless my edo mum

Is it a family trade?

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by calaway: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
sommyblaze:
This country is Fuucked Up big time....

I need a gunn,make I wipe out all em fuccketards...

in other news
FTC after 5years of hustle...

all hail Airtel

quota system has infected this society with the savagery of its benefactors and guardians...Northerner

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by DrSugury1(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2017
This is disheartening, based on visual examination this would be termed as an infection of the nematode called Wucheria Bancrofti whose clinical disease is colloquially known as elephantiasis , pathognomic signs are fully typical as evidenced by the lymphedema, testicular swelling as a result of obstructed lymphatic channels, enough of medicine and finally I would implore the judiciary system to be more egalitarian as there should be fairness in all.
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Charlesdegaulle: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2017
madridguy:
NIGERIA NEED BETTER REFORM ESPECIALLY OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

RIP MAN.

My brother , i share your sentiments 101percent.
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by saydfact(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2017
If you've ever tasted this click LIKE.... grin wink

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Brizzy13(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
hahaha

God bless my edo mum
Pls which part of London
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Atlantian: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
He was suffering from Edema, it is a kidney problem and the man will swell up when the fluid fills his entire inner organs, when it fills his heart, he dies.

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by ObaEwuare: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
hahaha

God bless my edo mum

They are deporting you soon!

these sky scrappers is the future of Edo State

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
He stand die? #awaiting trial
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Tekzyflex(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
There was a country!
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Peppergroove(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
shocked...Holy fucking Bleep!!..art thou for real?...seun!,gimme a gun!..tf!,GUNS!
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
hahaha

God bless my edo mum

Yet you can't do without feeding your mind with updates from Nigeria, why is this so? You are grateful that you aren't here, but you can't move on with your European country and mingle with folks from your adopted country
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
broseme:
According to Harrison,a former prisoner who has dedicated his life in saving many prison inmates,Sunday Akubor,father of two and a 38-year-old prisoner awaiting trial has died in Oko prison,Edo state.

His condition before his death was unimaginable.Probably our prisoners are not fed.His legs,scrotum and more were swollen before his death

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/38-year-old-prisoner-awaiting-trials.html?m=1

What does feeding have to do with edema? If you have ever visited a prison before you will know that they are being fed
Re: Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) by akigbemaru: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
broseme:
According to Harrison,a former prisoner who has dedicated his life in saving many prison inmates,Sunday Akubor,father of two and a 38-year-old prisoner awaiting trial has died in Oko prison,Edo state.

His condition before his death was unimaginable.Probably our prisoners are not fed.His legs,scrotum and more were swollen before his death

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/38-year-old-prisoner-awaiting-trials.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) / Man Caught By RSS Stealing Light-Up Lagos Project Cables / Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.