Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu (43498 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Goahead(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
raker300:
That car is very sexy
Nigerian made cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Noble855: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
I always love this lady
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
you dey use question answer question. End time youth
judecares1:
na u be her husband?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by jeamie(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
realestniggah:
k
2017 will not pass you buy ma grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by GreatMahmud: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
remainhidden:
Dbanj really messed up this lady's life

Like your own life was frustrated evidenced by what you have just written..Go and take feeding bottle, tahtaaa...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by updatesflow: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow she is looking dope. See how Uriel, former BBNaija housematecried in new videos appealing to Imo state govt to organise a welcome party for her http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/bbnaija-uriel-cries-on-instagram.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by omocheche(f): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
You like amebo sha who ask you now?
remainhidden:
Dbanj really messed up this lady's life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by realestniggah: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
jeamie:
2017 will not pass you buy ma grin
wrong quote bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Threebear(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
If it looks anything like "road to yesterday "then she should keep it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by remainhidden: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
omocheche:
You like amebo sha who ask you now?
you asked me wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by jeamie(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
realestniggah:

wrong quote bro
Help me tell her grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by remainhidden: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Like your own life was frustrated evidenced by what you have just written..Go and take feeding bottle, tahtaaa...
I just drank from the feeding bottle..
come join me wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by mrford50: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
every year young. My ebony banana. She is not my spec though. she is too petite. Give me bbw anyday.
vaseline boy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Pablo212: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
every year young. My ebony banana. She is not my spec though. she is too petite. Give me bbw anyday.

Oya grin grin awon ti xvideos.com petite, bbw, she's a MILF bruhh, she gat experience.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by arinze2015: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
INNOSSON MOTOR GOING GLOBAL

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Easy bro.. Slim ladies rock too cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Unsad:
She uses power bank too shocked shocked
That's mobile fan
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by cardoctor(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Cute babe. Age don dey show sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Hades2016(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Even geni da use power bank

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Student125(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
She is busy on set while am looking for my next customer..I need to get busy, tired of this idleness.
DM for graphics design.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by BABANGBALI: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Her breasts have digest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Unsad:
She uses power bank too shocked shocked

I'm sure that Fashola shamelessly uses power banks too angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
princechurchill:
Sometimes age is not a number
It's also an alphabet undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
realestniggah:
anyone notice how these female nollywood actress seem to be doing better than their male counterparts..the other day chika ike was busy claiming hard working lady.. uploading picture of a house that she constructing and making everyone feel as if na we no sabi hardwork..we all know know there a politician that busy knacking her steady..and money dey enter her accounts. if na by hard work almost everybody for nigeria suppose dey extremely rich

never underestimate the power of the pus $$y
And you think pu $$¥ work no be work? My dear it is a very very haaaaaaaaaaard work. Imagine riding a pot bellied, almost -dead di*k, non responsive, old cargo. Hmmmm that is very haaaaaaaad work. Please respect that hustle

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by lonelydora: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
She uses Innoson vehicle. In fact, she just earn more of my love.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by tianshie(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
realestniggah:
anyone notice how these female nollywood actress seem to be doing better than their male counterparts..the other day chika ike was busy claiming hard working lady.. uploading picture of a house that she constructing and making everyone feel as if na we no sabi hardwork..we all know know there a politician that busy knacking her steady..and money dey enter her accounts. if na by hard work almost everybody for nigeria suppose dey extremely rich

never underestimate the power of the pus $$y

Atiku gave her her first big break, in the movie "Chop Salad, Atinuke is not at Home."
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by giles14(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Nigerian Star Actress, Genevieve Nnaji is filming her new production, named Lion Heart The Movie in Enugu.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/new-photo-of-genevieve-nnaji-on-movie.html
jst made my day.
by promoting ivm product .
more grace to ur work.

izu we need you to remake okonkwo(things fall apart)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by stjaxs: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Nigerian Star Actress, Genevieve Nnaji is filming her new production, named Lion Heart The Movie in Enugu.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/new-photo-of-genevieve-nnaji-on-movie.html
.she is still very beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by amanze15(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Genevieve Nnaji is the only one that would make an IVM Innosson look a range rover lol grin sales would pick up a bit for sure smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by ashawopikin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
sexy mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.