Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu (43494 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by yinkslinks(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Explain.
remainhidden:
Dbanj really messed up this lady's life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by kathystar: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
she still looks cute kissshe still looks cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by giddexdguru: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
I get paid $9 to share this link. You too can earn like me. Register here with an android or computer browser http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by kathystar: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
she still looks cute kissshe still looks cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by lexaydfg(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
I will like to join the movie industry, please does anyone has an info about it. Training and the rest..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Awww that natural hair kiss

Goals cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Limitless72(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
computerboy:

If your so sure about your fixed game, why not play it with huge amount like a million so you'll get rich once

Bro me sef tire oooo...
The thing just weak me

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by MarieSucre(f): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
realestniggah:
anyone notice how these female nollywood actress seem to be doing better than their male counterparts..the other day chika ike was busy claiming hard working lady.. uploading picture of a house that she constructing and making everyone feel as if na we no sabi hardwork..we all know know there a politician that busy knacking her steady..and money dey enter her accounts. if na by hard work almost everybody for nigeria suppose dey extremely rich

never underestimate the power of the pus $$y
Even Desmond Elliot too, he is so successful, I heard they had to knack his anus one or two times for them to grant him that House of Representative position. /s.

Abeg grow up and have sense. Even genuinely successfully women cannot come out and brag again coz y'all always yarning dust like Market women.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Omojudy: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Unsad:
She uses power bank too shocked shocked
Lol, they are husslers too oh. Na so I see that lady wey act billionaire's wife in Okafor's law, selling ticket at the cinema. When seats come seem over sold, she come dey personally talk to parents to lap their non paying children.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by bitingcool: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Kellibae:
GENNY;The most classy n0llywood actress!..
Both active and emeritus! kiss

She's classy but not versatile, never has been versatile
A good actress should be able to interpret all roles not just big chick roles
Give me an Nse Etim anytime. Her versatility is unquestionable. Girl can be a boss, a bitch, a begger, anything. .... now that's who you call an actress

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2017
Been awhile she acted in Nigeria
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Nmanuanu(f): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Unsad:
She uses power bank too shocked shocked

Mba... her phone charges once she touches it... onye ajuju
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by 400billionman: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Nigerian Star Actress, Genevieve Nnaji is filming her new production, named Lion Heart The Movie in Enugu.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/new-photo-of-genevieve-nnaji-on-movie.html

Genevieve, why is your number plate reading Kwali, Abuja ?

Genny, do you stay in Abuja, can we be neighbors ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by ijayebonyi(f): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Pretty Lady
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by Kellibae(f): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
bitingcool:

She's classy but not versatile, never has been versatile
A good actress should be able to interpret all roles not just big chick roles
Give me an Nse Etim anytime. Her versatility is unquestionable. Girl can be a boss, a bitch, a begger, anything. .... now that's who you call an actress

Read my post again pls and stop hating.
I said CLASSY..
Dats how u lots fail exams.

Talking abt versatility.
Mercy johnson
Toto dike
Queen nwokoye... are all versatile but dats not d issue here. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu by SURElee(f): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
My nollywood love of life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Nanny, Tonto Dikeh And Churchill: The Real Story / Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.