Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Again, Kcee’s Wife Ignores Him On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Again, Kcee’s Wife Ignores Him On His Birthday (1511 Views)

Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Kcee’s Wife Ignores Him On His Birthday by omoashy: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
April 18 was his birthday.

As expected millions of his followers worldwide sent birthday shout outs to him mostly on social media.

Smart guy that the now handsome Kingsley Okonkwo aka Kcee Limpopo is, he also released his new song, “Desire” alongside its video on his birthday.

The big act of Five Star Music label, he took to Instagram to herald his day:

“Thank you God for making me witness another April 18th in my life... looking back to where I'm coming from and seeing where I'm right now shows the power of God's grace upon my life. God I'm grateful for everything you've done and still doing for me. Even when the world tried to crush me,you lifted me high above every trial and tribulations. I'm forever your loyal and humble son.Thank you God for adding another beautiful year in my life,I'm forever grateful to you. Happy birthday to me #DESIRE #mrromantic #romanticcall.” (sic)

But his wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo shunned his birthday. She didn’t salute him on social media but posted a photo of her two lovely kids instead.

What is actually wrong with this marriage?

For one who loves to sing on love, ladies and ladies’ anatomy, strange that his wife has always been erased from his public life (not sure of their private).

Though some school of thought in entertainment argued that artistes hide their marital status from their fans, there are still some artistes who have displayed their wives and making headway in music.

Kcee married Ijeoma, nee Oduah in 2010 after their Dubai proposal.

He married her traditionally at a star-studded ceremony in Anambra State and a court wedding later took place in Lagos.

He has never stepped out publicly with his wife.

Kcee has never posted anything on his wife or kids on social media. This is unlike his brother who is chairman of Five Star Music, E-Money.

E-money inundates his timelines with pictures of his wife and kids.

Kemiashefonlovehaven gathered that Ijeoma, an event planner for kids, who loves her privacy, seems not ready to display her husband’s picture to the public.

Despite the scandal that trailed Kcee when he dated actress Ebube Nwagbo while he was still married to Ijeoma, the artiste, who referred to his wife as his sister years ago, seems not ready currently to parade himself as a married man with two kids.

Not a few are confused if the marriage is still intact. Many are insinuating separation but since they have not gone public with the news, it is assumed Kcee is still ‘happily married with kids.”

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=9408

Re: Again, Kcee’s Wife Ignores Him On His Birthday by stigmond(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dem headache!!!

1 Like

Re: Again, Kcee’s Wife Ignores Him On His Birthday by ozoebuka1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Busy body!!

1 Like

Re: Again, Kcee’s Wife Ignores Him On His Birthday by wickyyolo: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kcee get wife ? undecided
Re: Again, Kcee’s Wife Ignores Him On His Birthday by daveP(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmm

better to get wedded at a garage and see a jubilee anniversary than enrol for the 'dubai curse' and end after a year.

Most celebs need some serious humbling b4 getting married. ask Tee-wa

(1) (Reply)

Davido Ignore Fan Who Begged Him For School Fees / Photos: Wizkid Currently In Studio Working On A Song / Peter & Jude Okoye Threaten To Change Nationality As FG Ban Videos Shot Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.