Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Retrace Your Steps Or You And Your People Will Suffer – Fani-kayode Tells North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retrace Your Steps Or You And Your People Will Suffer – Fani-kayode Tells North (395 Views)

Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retrace Your Steps Or You And Your People Will Suffer – Fani-kayode Tells North by timizitowei: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017

LATEST NEWS ON BIAFRA, NORTH AND NIGER DELTA @ http://www.thekalabaris.com

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has warned the north to stop playing politics with people’s lives, Kayode was reacting to the recent assertions made by, Tanko Yakasai, a founding member of Arewa Consultative Forum.

According to the former minister;

“I say enough is enough! The only way forward is to restructure Nigeria or break her.

“Whether anyone likes it or not I have spoken the bitter truth. I have reflected the minds and hearts of millions of people from the south and the Middle Belt.

“Whether they wish to acknowledge it or not, the truth is that If the core north does not retrace its steps, not only will Nigeria break into two or more pieces but people like Professor Ango Abdullahi, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai and all those that come from that zone will suffer immeasurably as a consequence of it.”

SOURCE: http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/04/19/retrace-your-steps-or-you-and-your-people-will-suffer-fani-kayode-tells-northern-leaders/
Re: Retrace Your Steps Or You And Your People Will Suffer – Fani-kayode Tells North by hushshinani(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
ok
Re: Retrace Your Steps Or You And Your People Will Suffer – Fani-kayode Tells North by sekundosekundo: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Following

(1) (Reply)

Missing Budget: Police Reply Senator Goje, Vow To Tender Video Evidence / Open Letter To The Apc Political Leaders Of Alimosho And Igando-ikotun Lcda. / Security Agencies Launch Crackdown On Armed Herdsmen, Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.